Jack Monroe #457 She paused her degree but not her Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 Jack recipes posted to the metro an hour ago. Pictures credited to Patricia Niven so these could be straight from the pages of Thrifty Kitchen potentially

Bread and jam ice cream
View attachment 1870149

Sardinesca
View attachment 1870159

BLACK AND CHEESE!!!
View attachment 1870152

(Remember the post it notes and we were all trying decipher her handwriting and what black/block & cheese could be? Simpler times 🤣)
No thanks!

Sadly, I won't make it to the Frau-fest. I guess I could say I'm going as Jack to Glastonbury 2022!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just been catching up on the last few threads so apologies for bringing this up again. I'm not overly familiar with Jack, but the posts mentioning her buying loads of sideboards and sleeping through alarms and phone calls on interview day... Has anyone ever speculated that she over uses Ambien?

I had a slight problem with it about 10 years ago and this is the kind of malarky I'd get up to.
We haven’t really speculated benzos as she doesn’t really have a problem with “oversleeping” as such. It’s contraindicated for people with addiction so she shouldn’t really be getting them prescribed. She’s not someone who complains about insomnia.

Reactions: 19
Horribly introvert but if I do make it to fraufest I’ll be in the pleather trousers (maybe covered in horse jizz for added mmmm) and an aggressive dose of thrushos..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Could the title of her memoir be the jude law, the grucho and my sideboard hell. Apart from the obvious stuff it will actually be really boring. If you want a good read try ozzy Osborne or any of the 80s, 90s rock stars. They are great. Ozzy Osborne got himself banned for peeing on the almo. Silly idiot. He was looking up whether this seasons sideboard matched the one in the lounge. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Three random accounts on the hellsite seem to be pushing the same slop recipes as each other over and iver 🤔

Reactions: 25
Who the hell wants to eat Bread and Jam Ice Cream? Just eat the effing bread and jam.

Also wondering if there's enough portions in the recipe so that your small child won't start crying "More bread and jam, please mummy" 🙄
Those more knowledgable cookery fraus among us: are raw eggs in ice cream a legit thing? I assumed that you make an actual custard base (ie you cook the eggs in the sugar and cream). Happy to be corrected but as it’s Jack I feel like this question should be asked.

Reactions: 18
In terms of Patreon, does anyone remember on what date Jack originally claimed that everything had been mailed out? It seems to be taking an unusually long time to arrive, with still no evidence anywhere on the hellsite that anyone has received anything.

I picked up a new (well new to me anyway) car 🔺/🍉 last Wednesday evening and, despite all the apparent postal delays, the new V5 fell through my letterbox on Saturday. Makes you think.

Reactions: 40
Please can a couple of folks dress up as a Cotswold sideboard, pantomime horse style?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.