Jack Monroe #457 She paused her degree but not her Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, go back to bed Jack. Your recipes are still as tit as your attitude.

Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted. I will coming to the FrauFest as a Squig. An actual Squig, like when Prince became a symbol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
OT
OT
Omg it might be!🙈 I might have done that misheard lyrics thing 😂
Loving this crossover!! Obsessed with the Elis and John show. It took me ages to figure it but I’m pretty sure it is ‘who invented the skip?’ As that would make them an unsung hero 🤭 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omfg I never noticed how badly swollen her gums are before?? No wonder there were so many antiseptic mouthwashes in her home pharmacy picture🤮
Eeeew! So swollen, but then with the many references to crumbling teeth and toothaches, she probably has accompanying peridontitis/pyorrhea (and the bad breath that goes with it).

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She's in the Metro paper this morning with her "Home Hacks"🙄🙄🙄🙄 sorry if it's already been mentioned...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was just about to start work... 🤦‍♀️ God knows what's going to spew out of her mouth next. Definitely not pennies though!

This is a perma-chaos. I need a lucozade or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As an ex banking and ex charity worker Frau 🍉 I knew that stuff about the coins was a lie! Anyone who has lugged bags of coppers up from the bank safe or had a shopping trolley collapse under the weight of £14 in1ps from a charity collection tin would have spotted that:D
Ex banking frau 🍉 here also. The security guards delivering our coin would use a big old wooden flat bed trolley and take their crash helmets off. "If they can carry it they can have it" the two BURLY men used to say. I sussed that fib about the bath full of coins too.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.