Jack Monroe #457 She paused her degree but not her Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending leaky roof vibes to Jack in her new home, so mote it be.
Had to sort mine out a couple of years ago, cost a fair few grand.
Saucepans come in handy under the drips, it was like I had a steel band playing in the front porch on a rainy day x
Enjoy paying for your own roof Jack 🧙‍♀️
Kind regards Granny Esmeralda Weatherwax
Quoting myself like a mithering ninny but I bet the VBI hero doesn't have a clue who I'm pretending to be x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ninnies, whilst stalking our feckless heroin(e) on Insta for above image, I stumbled across an earlier account of hers which I presume is buried somewhere in the archives although there’s so much on her Wiki pages now, I couldn’t be arsed to find any references to it. Anyway, a hasty read through at warp speeds that would impress even Jack, has forensically evidenced further inconsistencies with recent statements. Namely non-round eggs, copious photos of SB (including one in Sept 2012 of him eating, erm, jam & toast) & a doom laden prophecy of people wanting her dead. Oh & alarming images of early slop aplenty.

Apologies to the old guard on here if I’m rehashing from long ago threads but this is all frighteningly new imagery to me & my eyeballs are bleeding again after the horrors of the bath tub filled with Jack’s gummy grin. Now duck off
Nice that she got some time off from the brothel for a holiday (that she never goes on).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been posting for a little while now but lurked for ages prior. Was aware of Jack in the same vein most people were for the first decade of her illustrious career, through the puff pieces in the media; I had no reason to disbelieve her POVCLAIMS back then. Never followed her on Twitter or paid much attention to her, but would see her every so often in my timeline as she interacted with a lot of the left wing tit poster types that I followed/knew. Jack is a few years older than me 🔺 so the height of her pov era coincided with my early twenties when I was on a low wage and though I never bought a book of hers, I think I felt like I was adjacent in some way. Weird innit. Anyway, whatever the great chaos of late August 2022 was my catalyst to join and post. I’d been aware of her threads on Tattle from poking around on the site before (as an ex-housemate of mine has their very own thread here 🔺🔺) so knew I would be in good company when I turned up to mither about how bleeping rude she is to squigs. Haven’t looked back!

I really value these threads for the wit and the shared chaos whiplash, and also because it really feels like a lovely community of good people. I’ve had a difficult couple of years for various reasons, and knowing that I can get into bed at night and scroll through hours worth of properly funny posts here makes the days brighter. Thank you for having me fraus, it’s a wild ride and I’m very grateful to you all for being part of it. X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I’m coming as the VBI, so will be out of date, incomplete and not fit for purpose.

Also giving gratitude for the Fraus. This place is a welcomed escapism from a tough time in the real world 💗
Is that wise? How will we ever find you?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'll be attending as some herbs and spices. I'm not sure which ones yet, but as they're all interchangeable I suppose it doesn't really matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
i just caught up on Bathtub saga. HA HA HA. 2023 is off to a mad start init. Anyway….Message for Jack: Can you stop being so bleeping relentlessly embarrassing please? It’s exhausting. Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG. I've just had a terrible thought. No wonder Toothpaste Man had to eat toothpaste. No wonder he is DEAD. He DM'd her at 3am when she was off her tits 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3 Jack recipes posted to the metro an hour ago. Pictures credited to Patricia Niven so these could be straight from the pages of Thrifty Kitchen potentially

Bread and jam ice cream
SEI_139292384-8627-e1673279718437.jpg

Sardinesca
SEI_139292365-2880-e1673280876219.jpg

BLACK AND CHEESE!!!
SEI_139292435-4d2a-e1673261734389.jpg

(Remember the post it notes and we were all trying decipher her handwriting and what black/block & cheese could be? Simpler times 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I made the mistake of going to the hell site to work out who 'wonky' is and ended up in a rabbit hole of comments from JM supporters. Now I feel physically sick, send bucket-os. Seriously though, how are so many people so inept at critical thinking that they're unable to get past that blind faith that she 'does so much good' and those who criticise her are part of a 'right wing' or terf conspiracy despite the mounds of evidence and her easily disprovable obvious lies. Think for yourself 🐑🐑🐑

Rule 1 of Jacklore, for everything Jack says there is a story online in Jack's own words that completely contradicts it.

Reactions: 43
I will attend FrauFest wearing a cotton t-shirt with four carabiners stuck to it (or carabinas; whichever is easier to get hold of) and fusilli pasta sewn or printed onto the belly area. I will accessorise with a soggy scarf scooped fresh from a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
The comments under Andy Lynes blog review do not disappoint. WARNED squig turns up to make a mildly threatening comment but this one from a critic is my favourite.

Screenshot 2023-01-10 00.23.03.png

Screenshot 2023-01-10 00.23.23.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.