Jack Monroe #457 She paused her degree but not her Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex Jack Sex Jack
Said she was nudey in a bath
covered in filthy lucre
but she had to give it back
SNIFF
Sex Jack, Sex Jack
Copper coins thrown on her rack,
She got 7 in her bra,
Who knows how many up her crack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Can anyone tell me what she meant by this comment? Is she really saying that the makeup artist had to [retching slightly as I type this] put her hand down Jack’s throat and pull out pennies? Why? Why would you say something like that? It’s so fckingweird!
I think she meant they pooled gently but provocatively in the charming little hollow at the base of her neck and that the make up artist almost swooned as she delicately picked them out, brushing the tips of her fingers against Jack's creamy skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Seeing as we at the end of the thread I will share my traumatic dream with you but be WARNED only read if you’re not eating

I had a dream that I’ve visited Jackie Hack in her new abode that was my old primary school (wtf)and she made me eat her pumble out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had to wipe it clean first 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

please send cashios for therapios

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Seeing as we at the end of the thread I will share my traumatic dream with you but be WARNED only read if you’re not eating

I had a dream that I’ve visited Jackie Hack in her new abode that was my old primary school (wtf)and she made me eat her pumble out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had to wipe it clean first 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

please send cashios for therapios
Really wish I hadn't unspoilered that! Especially as I just hopped into bed for the night (Southern hemisphere frau...πŸ‰) 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.