Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she’s apparently really talented too so no wonder the fraud has been ripping off her recipes if indeed she has. And she looks way nicer than Jack in a ‘I’d eat her food without worrying about fingernail dirt’ kinda way.
Also he’s clarified what he means in this one (not squiggled as I believe that’s ok. Not surprised at all by this.
AL has referred to Jack as a ‘Poverty Pundit’ in his pre-review. I like the cut of his jib.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Happy new year to all you mithering ninnies, hausfraus, tenderstems, and my new favourite internet family since I discovered you all in the summer. Will I ever leave? SHAN’T. ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I would 🦉🍾 if Jack got hoisted by a plagiarism petard, given her accusations that big chefs have ripped off her and other people's work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
They can’t be posting on twitter if they join here. And they’ve posted aaalllllllll over twitter, so they can’t sit with us 🤷🏼‍♀️ thems the rules
See this is the thing about this place and what made me question her.....back in the days of DKL everyone was constantly reminded whats goes on tattle stays on tattle and it was not to be taken anywhere and its a good rule and it showed she didn't have trolls as she claimed she was actively seeking out things about herself on a gossip site...no one was publicly throwing things at her from here on twitter. I do think that line has become somewhat blurred and unfortunately, in that, it gives a little (unjustified) credence to what she says which is unfortunate because those who are here don't cross that line. In fact they just chuckle along in friendship and musings and the conversations go on with or without her chaos and we get on to biscuit flavours and other tedious mitherings...those SS that are captured look like they have come straight off here and come across as a bit of a spiteful rant.....I'm not saying they aren't justified or that she hasn't pushed people to it but it's not helpful to Tattlers and it does make me a little uncomfortable as it goes against the original ethos and tarnishes the lovely group of people here who are most certainly not trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Yes, she’s apparently really talented too so no wonder the fraud has been ripping off her recipes if indeed she has. And she looks way nicer than Jack in a ‘I’d eat her food without worrying about fingernail dirt’ kinda way.
Also he’s clarified what he means in this one (not squiggled as I believe that’s ok. Not surprised at all by this.
Very glad he cleared that up. Because honestly some of the combos in that book sound foul and I was concerned about standards at BBC Good Food 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 32
See this is the thing about this place and what made me question her.....back in the days of DKL everyone was constantly reminded whats goes on tattle stays on tattle and it was not to be taken anywhere and its a good rule and it showed she didn't have trolls as she claimed she was actively seeking out things about herself on a gossip site...no one was publicly throwing things at her from here on twitter. I do think that line has become somewhat blurred and unfortunately, in that, it gives a little (unjustified) credence to what she says which is unfortunate because those who are here don't cross that line. In fact they just chuckle along in friendship and musings and the conversations go on with or without her chaos and we get on to biscuit flavours and other tedious mitherings...those SS that are captured look like they have come straight off here and come across as a bit of a spiteful rant.....I'm not saying they aren't justified or that she hasn't pushed people to it but it's not helpful to Tattlers and it does make me a little uncomfortable as it goes against the original ethos and tarnishes the lovely group of people here who are most certainly not trolls.
I agree with this, but in general from all the threads I’ve found this is the most “balanced” one. Some are downright nasty and it’s no wonder Tattle has a bad reputation! It does make Tattle look bad when people take to Twitter in this way and it almost never achieves anything.
Also, Happy New Year everyone! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just looked at the MN thread. Jack must rue the day she pressed post for HH2. Particularly the boiled up soap nonsense. She's never going to live that down. Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
A lot of what’s seen as crossover from here to Twitter is usually people banned from here, or people who have left because they have found Tattle isn’t to their liking.
Re: the cap on new members, best to ask about this in forum business - but one of the reasons for it is to prevent banned members simply rejoining again and again.
PS Happy new year 🎉😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
The mention of the Mumsite sent me over there but I found the old ask me anything thread, hosted by a Jack herself.
Have we got this example in the wiki? Jack advising she isn’t “rich” enough to keep engaging with her lawyer. Despite her other documented assertions that tht hes “pro bono”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just looked at the MN thread. Jack must rue the day she pressed post for HH2. Particularly the boiled up soap nonsense. She's never going to live that down. Ever.
You would think she would regret posting HH2, but isn't that the article she reposted in the last day or so?

Reactions: 31
I don't like the thread on the parenting site. It seems to have a lot of tattle in-jokes which makes me very uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
You would think she would regret posting HH2, but isn't that the article she reposted in the last day or so?
Im not sure Jack knows what ‘regret’ is. We (understandably) attribute normal human reactions to her, but we give her far too much credit. She doesn’t regret anything, as that would mean admitting she was wrong in some way. Instead she doubles down, and we all remember what ableep she is.

I don't like the thread on the parenting site. It seems to have a lot of tattle in-jokes which makes me very uncomfortable.
Must admit the use of the word ‘pov’ in the OP made me a bit suspicious.

Reactions: 40
Happy New Year you fabulously perpendicular ninnies. May your slop gibbon and your radishes pickle. Lots of love from the WinnyT Household.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The mention of the Mumsite sent me over there but I found the old ask me anything thread, hosted by a Jack herself.
Have we got this example in the wiki? Jack advising she isn’t “rich” enough to keep engaging with her lawyer. Despite her other documented assertions that tht hes “pro bono”
Love that 😅 Look how NOT BOTHERED I am by posting this, NOT BOTHERED at all, not even HEARD OF THE THING that I'm NOT BOTHERED ABOUT

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They sound dire.

And I wish she'd duck RIGHT OFF with the grim national stereotyping.
God, I know. Like, in what culture do mothers/people *not* enjoy feeding people bountifully on special occasions? Ascribing these qualities to a specific nation is ridiculous stereotyping.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah yes, because Jack thinks that the one sentence 'I'm not poor any more, nor do I pretend to be' (😳) cancels out all the other overblown, ludicrous nonsense in the blog post 🙄. All the usual bones being CRUSHED to DUST with the sheer EXHAUSTION of her situation 🥺. Can't tighten her belt any further and has no more corners to cut 🥺. She must think we're all buttoned up the back. More fool anyone who still believes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.