Jack Monroe #446 Egg rings in America WO-AH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year, ninnies.

I feel like an epic chaos is brewing around the publication of Grifty Kitchen and the twitter call outs. Luckily, I've got a sofa, some snacks and a whole lot of time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Happy new year all. I’ve got a damn cold so I’m hoping someone puts a GriftyKitchen tip up from Jack before I start poking holes in my legs. Meantime I shall be making tissues from bedsheets glued then ironed together in the hopes that the fumes clear my head.
Don’t think anyone’s posted this yet-black is TD. Off to Google Cassie Best

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Good morning and Happy New Year tiresome pricks and asshats!

Sadly, I'm an old fart, so I didn't spend the night laughing and laughing until my jaw fell off 🥺. I went to bed and fell asleep. Only waking during midnight fireworks and when my son and a load of mates piled home at 1.30 am 🙄. I feel pretty good this morning so TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Happy new year all. I’ve got a damn cold so I’m hoping someone puts a GriftyKitchen tip up from Jack before I start poking holes in my legs. Meantime I shall be making tissues from bedsheets glued then ironed together in the hopes that the fumes clear my head.
She’s the food director at BBC good food

• Wow
Reactions: 64
Beginning of Patreon payday - gone from 647 to 636, we would expect to see further drops over the next 24 hours. Bearing in mind in previous months this initial drop has represented 70% of total losses doesn’t look great, but Patreon is a hot mess so this could always change.

HNY ninnies ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
For me the lack of any denial or acknowledgement speaks volumes. Normally she's like a lawyered up Microsoft paperclip, yet on this all we get is a fucked up nose and roars of silence.
Happy New Year fraus!

Bringing back the BIB for the next thread title nom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Doesn't Cassie Best work for BBC Good Food? 🤔

Reactions: 27
Doesn't Cassie Best work for BBC Good Food? 🤔
Yes, she’s apparently really talented too so no wonder the fraud has been ripping off her recipes if indeed she has. And she looks way nicer than Jack in a ‘I’d eat her food without worrying about fingernail dirt’ kinda way.
Also he’s clarified what he means in this one (not squiggled as I believe that’s ok. Not surprised at all by this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I assume they've capped the membership ( with a peaky blinders hat). Not sure why though
Probably because of too many trolls / cross overs from twitter.
The tiktok forum on here has been closed to new members for months now because people were just joining and taking the absolute piss. Trying to dox, contacting tiktok creators and posting about it on their threads etc. it was an absolute tit show so the mods just said no more new people. It definitely improved things I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
B680C292-A119-4F94-AF3F-BB0A19E0AE27.png
Happy new year ninnies! Mumsnet kicking off 2023 with a thread about Cack. What a time to be alive. Much love to you all and thank you for keeping me company during many night wakings over the last year, excited to see what chaos awaits us xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Happy New Year tenderstems.

Im 30 pages behind so soz if this is landing mid chaos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Are BBC Good Food recipes copyrighted? I know it’s bad form not to credit original creators when they have inspired a version of something new ‘with a twist’, but when does that cross a line into plagiarism? Is that what AL is getting at here?
I would LMAO if the great litigation threatener got sued for ripping off copyright. Quick, someone get a carrier pigeon to 1 Israel Street, Israel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Happy new year, you nefarious ninnies! May your mithering be mendacious and your pumbles perpendicular.
200w (52).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.