Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Pesky Blinders about gypsies/travellers? If so, this squig is absolutely right about how problematic Jack's cosplay is:

View attachment 1837409
And the sad thing about all of it is that itā€™s just bullshit. She obviously wanted to post a gratuitous tit shot for the divorced dads to get her engagement up for the book promo and was trying to shoehorn ā€˜perkyā€™ in there somewhere. It could just as easily have been ā€˜peaky boobersā€™. None of this is going to end well for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Sorry I'm not really following why its offensive to Travellers to dress up as Tommy Shelby? Surely then it would be offensive for Cillian Murphy to play the role in the first place..?
To be honest, I know absolutely nothing about the programme or the actors involved, so I'm only reporting the squig's ire. I think it's worth treading carefully if playing a character of a different ethnicity in general, but I have no idea about the specifics in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's genuinely blown my mind that not only has she reposted HH2 in a reply to a squig, she's still using the "I never said I was still poor" as a defence. When in that very piece of turgid, overwrought manipulative bollocks she claimed to be boiling soap, not turning on the lights, showering in cold water, not buying basic hygiene products, and selling all her wordly possessions because she's so financially stretched - with a PayPal link at the bottom. She knew exactly what reaction her paypigs would have to the Dickensian picture she was painting and pretending otherwise is disingenuous in the extreme. If I could be bothered I'd go back and collate all the "Just popped something in the tip jar, Jack" tweets and pleas for support from prominent accounts made in direct response to the blog post - there were dozens, not to mention the potential hundreds of people who will have donated without any fanfare.

Maybe when her team of therapists hits double figures, one of them might actually be able to get this through to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Sorry I'm not really following why its offensive to Travellers to dress up as Tommy Shelby? Surely then it would be offensive for Cillian Murphy to play the role in the first place..?
And tbh sheā€™s not really dressed up as Tommy Shelby anyway, not in any form that resembles him. She could just have easily made some tit pun about Andy Capp (Handy Baps? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry folks, look what I've got.

20221229_101131.jpg

Never been used (tried once but nothing but a damned nuisance.) Bought as a joke, and sat in a drawer ever since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
So Jack is looking to buy because Truss and Kwasi didnā€™t effect the rental market but they did the house buying market

47CA5CA8-2691-4137-9059-D515AB198106.png

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks @Marmalade Atkins and @MaineCoonMama I never would have reached this conclusion on my own but it all makes sense now šŸ˜‚

Everything about Jack is mortifying tbh but the ā€œmy friendā€ thing makes my arse clench involuntarily. You donā€™t have friends, Jack, you have people who are briefly useful to you before you discard them.

Also as mentioned by someone already, why is she ā€œfriendsā€ with yobs whoā€™ll draw attention to her tits by yelling ā€œPERKY BLINDERSā€ when she enters a room? Like a) itā€™s not bleeping 2002 in a ladā€™s mag and b) would someone who apparently needs security to traverse the retirement community she lives in want to be made conspicuous like this? The fact that supposedly smart people can see tweets like this in close succession and not see that 2+2=344 in Jackland infuriates me.
its mad how quickly she went from binders / wanting to have her breasts removed to posting thirst trap photos of her baps on twitter to half a million people, 50% of whom are manky middle aged pervy neckbeards

• Sick
Reactions: 98
I am tempted in homage to the random multi coloured verbiage to change my name to la/Fish

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Using HH2 as a gotcha is my new aneurysm.

Yes Jack, we all know you started HH2 by saying ā€œIā€™m not poor by any stretch of the imaginationā€, but you then went on to state various things that indicate that you have no money. If youā€™re going to argue semantics that lack of disposable income =/= poor I donā€™t want to hear it. You know exactly how HH2 was meant to be received. You know exactly what you were implying. And if you didnā€™t, there should have been countless replies to tweets saying ā€œthanks but Iā€™m going to refund the money you just sent because, as I stated in my blog, Iā€™m not poorā€. Youā€™re such a lying liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She called it fancy dress on the 17th and "hasnā€™t quite stopped since"

Incredibly clumsy but opening tins with a knife and hammer
No wait that's what her new book suggests we do
Moron šŸ‘Š

View attachment 1837485
We love a good šŸ”ŗ. That coat is annoying me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.