Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this ridiculous claim earlier - typical rate is £500-1000 plus expenses. So if she's got a "posse" that's at least 3 right? So who the duck is funding £1500-3000 a day plus expenses (travel, food etc) for her to go out every time? And why aren't they seen anywhere? Hmmmm makes you 🤔

Can’t believe she’s spending that much for protection when she goes to asda for her £20 shops. Imagining her being mobbed by old ladies and neckbeards and being carried out, Bodyguard style, to the tune of “IIIIII will always love yooooou” sung in a nasal honk.

I am tempted in homage to the random multi coloured verbiage to change my name to la/Fish
la/Fish sounds like a tit restaurant with branches in London and the spenny parts of Essex where Z list influencers hang out to take photos of their salmon. The sort of place where people who were rejected for Towie go for a bottomless brunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm not poor, nor do I pretend to be, but here are screenshots of my bank accounts with a grand total of £20 in....
She had even less than that! " I, and my bank account currently -£14.60 in the red after an emergency vets bill" She had negative money but she wasn't poor!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What exactly about her is like Tommy Shelby? The full senuous mouth versus the gummy shark grin? The tough reticent hardcase versus the oversharing neurotic desperado always crying like a Sicilian widow about her tit life online? The proud provider for his family versus the baroness of begging bowls?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
What exactly about her is like Tommy Shelby? The full senuous mouth versus the gummy shark grin? The tough reticent hardcase versus the oversharing neurotic desperado always crying like a Sicilian widow about her tit life online? The proud provider for his family versus the baroness of begging bowls?
The hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
It pains me to say this but Monroe is a manipulative but skilled operator

She's survived appalling behaviours including her nasty characterisation of the Cameron's by using his disabled son, I guess she thought that was fair game because she's used SB for her own purposes since the day he was born. She's survived financial impropriety with her go Henry account and has survived raising monies for charity with no accountability or scrutiny. This is without mentioning the crowd funding debacle and continuing patreon grift

She does it by gaslighting her paypigs, they've been hoodwinked to the point of not being able to see what's in plain sight, right in front of them. Monroe isn't even subtle, crude DARVO attacks do the trick. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she knows exactly who she is. So do we, and so does anybody whose got close to her. Three engagements and counting are testament to that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Nooooo! She literally bought a pair of “Rock Chick” trousers from the catalogue? FFS 😂 😂 😂 AND the top that’s with them in the catalogue outfit??

View attachment 1837525
She’s edgy AF this one.
The combination of the zip placement and the way the stripes sit creates a most peculiar vortex effect in the crotch department, and that's without factoring in any unruly labia. I have a rule of thumb that if a garment doesn't look good on the model, it's unlikely to be improved by me wearing it. I commend it to Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Quoting myself like a bellend to say the only similarity is that he's apparently a bit of a shortarse. My previous boss saw him once in Ireland and claims he was wearing little cuban heels 🤣 I'd still ride him like Red Rum tho.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
That's not poverty, that's cash flow...
Well she didn't specify it was her ONLY bank account, it's our fault if we took it to imply she didn't have thousands sitting in another account at the time. If the paypigs misinterpreted what she said and took it upon themselves to send her cashos that's their own fault for not being able to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh, oh, oh, are you sure?! She did say she couldn’t remember between charity shop or EBay. She’s one thrifty shopper for sure 🤔
Earliest review is August 2021 so that's a quick turnaround from purchase new to charity shop/eBay to Jack's grubby grabby hands
They're only £40 full price, of all the lies to tell
Compulsive I tells ya

• Haha
Reactions: 56
A normal person would also comment on how cute the squig’s dog is. Jack…BACK TO ME.
This is what bothers me so much. There is so much attention on Jack about being a grifter, a scammer, etc that people forget that aside from all that, she is just... not a nice person. HOW can people not read her tweets and pick up on this? Her tweets are always like this. Her automatic reaction is to continue talking about herself, and not address what the other person says, and it's completely self obsessed. Her interactions with people are not normal. The only time she's nice is when she's replying to people sucking up her arse, and it's all heart emojis and fake love. It's honestly just so embarrassing looking at people be super nice to her and hope to get a nice interaction, only for Jack to use it as a way to continue talking about herself, and keep the pity party going, completely ignoring anything the person said. Yet these idiots keep coming back for more.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.