Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its mad how quickly she went from binders / wanting to have her breasts removed to posting thirst trap photos of her baps on twitter to half a million people, 50% of whom are manky middle aged pervy neckbeards
It must be very rare for a gender questioning person to be so comfortable with the most female indicating body parts that she'd find it funny that someone would shout perky blinders about them. Almost as if that too was complete bollox and about nothing more than ticking another box to try to be The Special One.

Not only does Jack not have a job but neither do her massive bunch of friends cos they're able to party til 5am on a Wednesday. It would be envy inducing if it was true. But it's not. So it isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Is Pesky Blinders about gypsies/travellers? If so, this squig is absolutely right about how problematic Jack's cosplay is:

View attachment 1837409
OOFT. Is she going to be able to resist replying to this? With some made up traveller/gyspy/Norn Ireland/Pitsea Massive connections? This is like IT'S PLAITS NOT BRAIDS all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That poor dog. Not walked after 4pm because Jack’s frightened to go out after dark (unless it’s to deliver teetotal mince pies). Left in the house alone until 5am when Jack’s back from not going out. Not walked all day because Jack’s BUSY saving the poors with carabiners, tuna tins,mallets and Very Bewildering Invertebrate.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She really is the definition of a gaslighter. Like, she makes you doubt reality, even when the written evidence is there for all to see. Imagine having to deal with her IRL 😱
She did at least admit to the gaslighting in one of her threads yesterday...

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 16.53.13.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I want to see Jack do a live blog where she prepares one of her meals from scratch. Starting with hammering a knife into a tin of spaghetti hoops and sawing the tin open; and then rinsing the hoops through a colander made from an old t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Using HH2 as a gotcha is my new aneurysm.

Yes Jack, we all know you started HH2 by saying “I’m not poor by any stretch of the imagination”, but you then went on to state various things that indicate that you have no money. If you’re going to argue semantics that lack of disposable income =/= poor I don’t want to hear it. You know exactly how HH2 was meant to be received. You know exactly what you were implying. And if you didn’t, there should have been countless replies to tweets saying “thanks but I’m going to refund the money you just sent because, as I stated in my blog, I’m not poor”. You’re such a lying liar!
This made me re-read HH2 because I didn't remember it saying she wasn't poor, but indeed it does say "No, I’m not ‘poor’ any more. Nor do I pretend to be." but (the likely reason I don't remember the "I'm not poor bit") it then goes on to catalogue selling her worldly goods and thinking about getting rid of the TV and the fridge. Which is something you wouldn't do if you weren't poor. It makes no sense! I generally think of Jack as being daft rather than deliberately manipulative but I'm rethinking that now, because surely the only reason you'd write "I'm not poor" in an article about how poor you are is so could then point to that line if anyone called you out on pleading poverty? I didn't SAY I was poor, I SAID I'm not poor, it's not my fault if you missed that in the thousands of words about how poor I am, a description of my poverty that actually made multiple poor people post on the internet about how it seemed a bit extreme for this country. But as you can see I CLEARLY stated that I'm not poor, using the words "I'm not poor" so no you can't have your money back leave me ALONE I am having FIVE BREAKDOWNS and I'm not saying you're threatening my sobriety I'm just casually mentioning my AA meetings and my sponsor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

View attachment 1837524
Lol yes that list is a hot mess.
Also, Jack - here's a tip, why don't you kindly, sincerely, bloody stop treating Twitter as an open window into your private life and use it as a professional account, and then maybe people might actually leave you alone? It's the constant showing off and LOOK AT MEEEE that makes people look at you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Yeah this is clutching at straws a little for me too. If it wasn’t Jack, I doubt they’d have said anything and she’s clearly not actually pretending to be a traveller by doing it.
Exactly. The gypsy and traveler communities currently face so many issues, most European countries are extremely hostile to them and they tend to be ostracized for their lifestyle and the way they live. There is also a lot of poverty within their communities, infant mortality is far higher than the national average, suicide is higher and for Irish travelers in particular the average life expectancy reported in one study was just 39.
None of them even go about dressed like how Jack is in that photo, so idk what that person is going on about ‘gypsy face’ for, they’ve clearly never met a traveler in their life lmao. If you want to get offended on behalf of gypsy and traveler communities, be offended about all of the things I said above, not jack doing some 1920s gangster cosplay lol.

(edited, spelling errors sorry I’m shattered lol)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
This made me re-read HH2 because I don't remember it saying she wasn't poor, but indeed it does say "No, I’m not ‘poor’ any more. Nor do I pretend to be." but (the likely reason I don't remember the "I'm not poor bit") it then goes on to catalogue selling her worldly goods and thinking about getting rid of the TV and the fridge. Which is something you wouldn't do if you weren't poor. It makes no sense! I generally think of Jack as being daft rather than deliberately manipulative but I'm rethinking that now, because surely the only reason you'd write "I'm not poor" in an article about how poor you are is so could then point to that line if anyone called you out on pleading poverty? I didn't SAY I was poor, I SAID I'm not poor, it's not my fault if you missed that in the thousands of words about how poor I am, a description of my poverty that actually made multiple poor people post on the internet about how it seemed a bit extreme for this country. But as you can see I CLEARLY stated that I'm not poor, using the words "I'm not poor" so no you can't have your money back leave me ALONE I am having FIVE BREAKDOWNS and I'm not saying you're threatening my sobriety I'm just casually mentioning my AA meetings and my sponsor.
I'm not poor, nor do I pretend to be, but here are screenshots of my bank accounts with a grand total of £20 in....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

View attachment 1837524
😂 I’m pretty sure she didn’t mean to. It’s just that she writes so poorly she put the stuff she is and the stuff that happens to her in the same list of stuff.

Also, when has she ever “been taken advantage of”?!

PS this is still my favourite part
F5EC2030-A2D5-4FEC-A530-F0C6FAA3A409.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Lol yes that list is a hot mess.
Also, Jack - here's a tip, why don't you kindly, sincerely, bloody stop treating Twitter as an open window into your private life and use it as a professional account, and then maybe people might actually leave you alone? It's the constant showing off and LOOK AT MEEEE that makes people look at you
Exactly this. “Boohoo I can’t sort out my Patreon because I HAVE to keep responding to my detractors on Twatter!”

No you bleeping don’t, Jack! Just schedule some tweets to promote the lawsuit-waiting-to-happen book and then ignore Twitter for the next week AT LEAST so you can sort “this mess” out. And pause your goddamn Patreon in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.