Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results.

I'm sure I've attempted rolling out pastry like that in my student days, and it's just not very good.
After drinking the €2 a litre Black Tower obviously......

• Haha
Reactions: 23

streby

Chatty Member
Apologies if anyone else has picked this up, but like Jack at an AA meeting, I just had to share...

She's dropped the days and months sober indicator and is just showing 'sober'

Is she breadcrumbing a 'relapse'?
Too much effort to update every day? To be fair to her I couldn't be bothered with all the faff of that either, and I did think when she added the number that she'd eventually get sick of updating or lose count.

Bugger13

VIP Member
She did the very 90s open suit pose for diva.viruses.scr after promises of titmas. Also we got a nip slip in the hammock photos and they were perfectly average 30 something boobs.
There’s also a full topless arty black and white shit.
That was supposed to be ‘shot’ but I liked it.

• Haha
Iesu Grist. Wtaf is that?! I feel queasy. 🤢
And that's not the only time. Google what he said about the neighbour's son having a drum kit!

Jack probably cringes at those pictures of herself as a blonde teen in pink ... yes Jack you are Just Like The Other Girls and you have always been

• Sick
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m pages behind but… I’ve never heard of Joe Browns! Am I missing out?
I won’t be too harsh as I know some posters like them. And to be fair they have some OK stuff. But they do a lot of tunics and frumpy dresses with patterns and there’s definitely a lot of odd style choices going on there. The sale page seems to show the weirder things: https://www.joebrowns.co.uk/outlet-clothing/womens/women-sale

They’re also very very middle class. Sort of up there with Molke or Lucy & Yak but without the kewl rainbow washing social media campaigns. *Ducks to avoid getting a smack from Molke fans*

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
The problem I have with her 12 times in a year is that generally they pay HB to match with your rent obligation, and we know she was in private rented accommodation so I’d be willing to bet this was monthly. So they’d be stopping it literally every single month. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
If she was self employed, the council would request regular proof of income to keep the HB claim going. So it's possible this was the case for her, and she didn't provide ongoing bank statements etc?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Whatever exposé this man's gonna do will add to the dissenting voices pointing out shes not and never was poor or the saviour of the poor. These little ripples will all add up to a big wave at some point. I dont even think he'll need receipts as such because its just easily obtainable facts that are a matter of public record. She's of a comfortably middle class background not working class, she's had family support all along, she lives in an expensive rental, she has a regular income from Patreon, she crowdfunded money for legal action that didn't happen that shes kept, the histrionics of HH2 are entirely contradictory with the calibre her personal possessions. Its about these things for me and they're easily verifiable. The Georgia Church supper type gaffes, paddies and shitty food are entertaining but its all gravy.
Indeed they are entertaining, but, they do confirm, she’s as thick as mince, and wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Quoting myself like a ninny, but now adding further fuel to my own theory:

The decision to counter trolls by sending them an (affiliate) link to Grifty Kitchen is of course to ensure max exposure for the book so when the book and Jack tank, the Comments Club, and others, realise how foolish they have been. All dressed up, by Adrian when he suggested it to her, to appear to Jack as a clever promotional technique.

Adrian has brought a double-edged sword onto the battle field.
I just hope he's 'not particularly attached to it'

I've got some of these top grade showa cut gloves (don't ask) but even with those I wouldn't go cocking about playing with knives
Tempted to try for canal science but it's just not worth the risk

1672338283654.png

She got the Southend Echo job around 2013. It was a great opportunity for her. Yeah junior reporter jobs are a bit basic at first but you can learn your trade and soon branch into things you find interesting. Many local reporters get into the nationals in a few years. But it was when her career was taking off in other places so she quit after a few months. Probably thought it was beneath her. Or maybe the schedule was difficult to fit around her shifts in the brothel.
Yes Jack wrote the Echo’s Frugal Food column and became a trainee reporter according to wikipedia
In 2012, Monroe became a weekly columnist for The Echo,[19] a south Essex daily newspaper, and in February 2013, was taken on by the same as a trainee reporter
This blog post says she became a 'trainee journalist' but essentially went straight on to bigger and better things 'untrained' lol

streby

Chatty Member
Is the glass bottle supposed to be empty or five-sixths (wtf) full? 625ml is 5/6 of a 750ml wine bottle but it doesn't even say wine bottle. She's just removed the word 'wine' hasn't she?
How does a full soft drinks can work as a rolling pin lol
I picked my rolling pin up for £1.75 from Tesco for the slopalong

Definitely gettng added to the danger list

View attachment 1838175
I assume the 5/6ths full is because she knows a full bottle will just EXPLODE in the freezer. Not sure if 5/6ths full won't though and I'm not willing to test it to find out. And if that is the reason she should have said so and explained, to Educate The Povs.

Soup or Noodle

Chrissie Hynd always comes across as a genuinely decent person. A pioneer, trailblazer, talented and constantly interested in everything... Outwards, rather than Jack's way of seeing herself only in the way others see her.
I adore Chrissie Hynde - she's definitely my girl-crush

Reactions: 22