Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
These hacks really do have the potential to go viral. She could be an absolute laughing stock.
I mean, taking the tin can hack - even leaving aside the fact it’s so dangerous, what kind of logic leads you to think this person cannot afford a tin opener (which you can get for under a quid), BUT they have a mallet hanging about the place, AND a knife they can afford to destroy?? It’s baffling.
I just don’t know how Jack can be quite so stupid.
Well yes, they have gone viral. But I think they’re from someone parodying things. Not jack.

Reactions: 14
I don’t really accept this, if you don’t mind me saying. SB could walk into the squigs houses, punch them in the Fanny and shit on their dinner plates and they’d say he’s been warped by what he’s read online and probably think he’s a Brexiter.
Oh I completely agree it’s not valid to dismiss him and also the squigs would find any excuse, just that in this case they’ve got something already lined up to do it with. So it might not be that explosive given both that and that it seems unlikely he’ll find out much that hasn’t already been covered.

Any further attention to the financial side is good though.

Reactions: 14

Elastoblast

VIP Member
its mad how quickly she went from binders / wanting to have her breasts removed to posting thirst trap photos of her baps on twitter to half a million people, 50% of whom are manky middle aged pervy neckbeards
Peaky blinders don't get the sweet, sweet likes

Reactions: 13

ClarenceBeakes

Thank you dear tenderstem, that’s what I remembered.
Get this kind of stuff under the nose of an investigative snooper. I bet there are more examples of this out there which begs the question of why she is being invited back.

J’adore Luke Haines. Very funny, ascerbic man.
Not a huge fan of his music, but his two books on the Britpop era are essential, funny as fuck

Reactions: 13

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
I wish I was able to spoof make books but I couldn’t even spoiler the ss yday 🤣 The Sample is from Apple Books
Tbh that’s just an image of the cover and isn’t evidence of anything

and some people can make very convincing spoofs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11