Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
Tender ones, I fear I am beyond the help of even four therapists on speed dial. Tonight, I made the banana peel pancakes & there is insufficient mind bleach to unsee the things I witnessed tonight in my own little sanctuary I have previously called home. Even the squabbling cats are too traumatised to keep up their feline warfare.

Spoiler alert; I made this exactly as per the recipe until the very end when I got a bit agitated by what was going on in my own kitchen… Also, I have no idea how to do the spoiler alert stuff so apologies for dragging unsuspecting victims to join my complete mental breakdown & very recent serious concussion (as in last hour from banging head against a convenient wall as the gloop gradually turned beige & even more unappetising)

1) Recipe

2) Finely sliced bananas (with skin as she only retrospectively informs the reader to finely chop the skin separately

3) Pop banana slices in a bowl with the milk & oil

4) Beat well with the tines (prongs) of a fork. Not entirely sure how you would beat it with anything else, like the handle, but I’m just a simpleton in the kitchen c/w our Jackie

5) Oh, I was meant to realise I should have peeled the bananas first 🤦‍♀️ Oh well, lucky I’ve got one of them bullet gadgets that you so helpfully suggest after I’ve mashed banana peel until my crumbly wrists disintegrated. I digress

6) Add flour & beat well to combine to a thick smooth batten (stet) 🤔

View attachment 1838917View attachment 1838918View attachment 1838925View attachment 1838929View attachment 1838933View attachment 1838936
Holy gruel! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hollaaa

VIP Member
BIB is a very interesting point. Plenty of people out in the real world are questioning TT and their operations/finances. I wonder if they'll throw Jack under the bus to protect themselves...... 🤔
I agree. And the wider concept of this buy one, donate one item as a fundraising model. Does TT do it with any other business or product? What about other charities?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Every time I see this tweet I'm confused by the inverted commas around the word people. Is she implying her haters are not real people? Does she think trolling is so called because it's done by ~actual trolls~? Or perhaps tattle is populated by geese who have somehow developed opposable thumbs? This is almost as baffling as the time her waist was below a train but her bum wasn't.
Pretty much, it’s like a joke that they don’t even deserve to be called people because they’re so awful. I always see 13 year old American kids on tiktok saying “British ‘people’ are all <insert stereotype about brits having bad teeth / obsessed with tea / eating bad food / ugly>”.

• Wow

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
Can't screenshot at present but the dude with the Pokémon sounding Twitter handle has stated his intentions start investigating...

• Heart
  • Wow

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
Kind of regret asking now. Two thoughts. Who told her she could sing? What made her think that was a flattering camera angle and lighting?
Fucksakes. Someone totally needs to take her aside and give her a few verbal slaps.

Altogether now to the sound of our dear departed Terry...

🎶 It ain't what you do it's the way that you grift it...
(repeat)

You're a try hard (aah-ahh-ah)
Don't mean a thing (aah-ahh-ah)
Rinse your hoops doll (aah-ahh-ah)
And share your PayPal thing (aah-ahh-ah)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I wrote a bit about this (with some links) in thread 425 - you're right, she didn't provide any of the follow-up evidence she promised, and was barely mentioned in the final report.
Thank you dear tenderstem, that’s what I remembered.
Get this kind of stuff under the nose of an investigative snooper. I bet there are more examples of this out there which begs the question of why she is being invited back.

My favourite ever Twitter beef was Luke Haines (ex-90s band The Auteurs) vs. Giles Coren. Ended with Coren threatening to beat him up, even though he’d fold like a deckchair at the prospect of confrontation IRL. An absolute cretin who should never have been allowed anywhere near social media. A bit like our Jackie.
J’adore Luke Haines. Very funny, ascerbic man.