Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Apologies if anyone else has picked this up, but like Jack at an AA meeting, I just had to share...

She's dropped the days and months sober indicator and is just showing 'sober'

Is she breadcrumbing a 'relapse'?
She dropped that a while ago, probablyt because she read here and we kept saying that it needed to be updated, and also that nobody needs to see a daily sobriety counter on social media, it's a bit weird.

Reactions: 21

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Interesting convo going on in the replies to Pickachoo dude. Guy seems legit. There’s some more but it’s not hot tea and none of these people seem able to thread their tweets properly 🙄 I’m looking at you in particular red fist account.

Anyway just thought it was interesting to see Jack’s M.O. in action once more. Create hysteria and exploit exploit exploit the tribalism.
View attachment 1840128
Didn’t some marvellous ninny create a little film of all of the tweets following Jack’s ask? I think that would be an amazing thing for him to see. I had a look in the wiki but couldn’t find it in the Lee Anderson but.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Water expands by about 10% as it freezes, so she's left a little margin for error - but not much! She should have told people to three-quarters fill it BUT NOT MORE (or just half-fill it, if she didn't want to include a warning).
🤔 if you half fill and freeze, will it be unevenly weighted?

• Haha
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Since Jack is reading here, maybe she could let us know how/where Cooper is.

Jack, he is a lovely cat, and you are lucky to have him.

Eta Just read the update.

• Heart
  • Sad

stunrw

VIP Member
The whole.... Perky thing:. I'm not one to comment on someone's appearance, especially not their boobs. It feels kinda ... A step back.

So how can this so called activist come dashing to Twitter to tell half a million people that her friends are shouting out about her average chest?

Look at me!!! Don't look at me!!! ©The Fast Show
Didn't she errrr "pop them out" for a photo shoot or am I thinking of the wrong person 🧐

• Haha

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
Her legs look filthy. I know somebody previously mentioned hirsute but I just see engrained dirt. Not birthmarks. Def not birthmarks. That is grime. (def Elon joke here, but tis late/early).
I said the same about that picture of her perched on the edge of the bed ( that's not my fanny shot). Her legs, especially around the ankles looked like they needed a good scrub.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
That link appears to be (consensual, surprising) boobs dear heart
lol!!! Omg thank you TFM! I honestly have no idea how that happened, but the real link should be there now!

ETA. seriously that’s weird, I’ve never seen that thread before. If I was going to link another thread for lols I‘d just say. Maybe it’s my tipsy copy and paste of the link and it went wrong?

• Haha