Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
“that’s not my fanny” still makes me laugh and cringe in equal measure. I would rather eat only rotten pumble for the rest of my life than ever catch myself tweeting that phrase.
Im genuinely afraid to ask for 2 reasons:
1) She (hopefully) never said that
2) I will be having a very awkward conversation with IT tomorrow if I Google it :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I think she genuinely thought she had a chance of that non exec director role with Asda that was being advertised around the time of the VBI and smart price nonsense. I wonder if she applied or perhaps let them know she was interested.That’s the kind of £££ for part time work she’s interested in, not turning up for early shift shelf stacking in the Southend store.
Ha, yes, exactly - she might even have been able to land something like that if she'd spent a few years serving as a trustee for a couple of charities first. She absolutely had the connections and opportunities to have done something like that, and it would have given her relevent experience without jumping all the way to the board of a FTSE100 plc first

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I wonder how much in Tips Jack has made from retweeting that shit thesis on the difference between her shite and 30p Lee’s shite?

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Is there a single brand on this earth less edgy than Joe Browns? Fine if you want to dress like an art teacher who spends their weekends teaching classes on the female orgasm I suppose.
I have owned a couple of joe brown dresses in the Past but your post has made me laugh so much you have distracted me from the deathly hacks!

• Haha

stunrw

VIP Member
Hold an iPhone in the air, stick a substance up your nose
Bitch about the cold, then stand in snow and wiggle toes
Claim you're poor as dirt, make egg rings from Tuna cans
Blame it on your Mum cos she's kinder poorer than Granddad.
You are a fucking genius

Absolutely dead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
There's a fire safety section in the wiki page 2
Also @Anyfulekno made a food safety list in the slopalong but it didn't go in the wiki yet, I've added some more below
  • Letting rice sit on the side for ages instead of cooling quickly - allows lots of Bacillus cereus bacteria to grow and give you the shits/food poisoning peanut milk rice pudding
  • frying tinned potatoes - they can explode due to the water content hot nicoise
  • storing/infusing herbs in oil - risk of botulism Whoa F*ck Dressing
  • Microwaving stone fruits to ripen - explodey, doesn't work, could fuck up your microwave microwave ripening fruits
  • sprout scones because cooked (painstakingly) by the instructions they are fucking raw
  • NEW says to use tuna tins as egg rings despite the risk of razor sharp edges, metal filings debris and the plastic coated lining not being suitable for cooking (releases toxins) Link
  • NEW says to reuse single use plastics e.g. squash bottles and oil spray bottles despite there being no effective way to sterilise them or remove all traces of rancid oil (botulism risk)
  • NEW says to use a knife and hammer to open cans instead of using a can opener (extremely danger)
I have to say the tuna tin egg ring one should be the end of any credibility she had left, that one alone is such a monumental fuck up it's almost unbelievable
See, this is why I think she has never been sober (from any substance) because, well…

• Sad

stunrw

VIP Member
Jack clearly thought her tweets with gifs to Elon were going to go viral. Oh dear. That must be a disappointment.
On the bright side, she has some really cool ‘darl’ neck beards who are made up that she chooses to share her being ‘at the end of my tether’ & (more likely) her tits. That must feel lovely.
1672322807821.png

• Haha