Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I’m too sad to chaos.
I know we are all sad but I think we need to pause and look at a) this monstrosity from near enough 7 years ago and b) see who has liked it. This woman (not squigged because she has a blue tick) is AMAZING at making pies. I mean, properly amazing. What on earth is she doing liking Jack’s fucking prune rendered shite?

View attachment 1839185
Sorry but is that an inexplicable egg?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

DragonBoy

I once had a nice jacket from there and they've been tormenting me with their catalogue ever since. My main problem with their stuff is the same issue I have with Per Una at M&S, you see something think, that looks quite nice, only to discover it has a weird hem, a massive ruffle somewhere odd or a big flower embroidered on the arse. I am just looking for boring mum clothes for work, I don't want a sodding rose bush emerging from my arse. This is why I end up wearing black all the time.
Did you dye everything too, in honour of our smol pixie, J-Nums? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I think the opening tins with a knife is going to be the next rinsed hoops or dire potatoes. It's very slowly moving beyond the usual suspects. It's just going to take a Sir Tom figure to say something hilarious and she'll be trending.
And just imagine, there’s even more where that came from. I wonder if the tumble-drier fluff will make an appearance?
I can hardly wait. 😂

• Haha

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
♡Viv just for her insistence on being herself. Reminded me of that epic spat between her and Jarman over Jubilee

• Heart

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
Dunno about the argument that it's ableist to suggest using a knife and a hammer to open tins. Basically it's frigging dangerous & stupid for anyone to try. Is saying disabled people couldn't attempt risking horribly injuring themselves a worthwhile point?

ETA: I suppose it's an identity Jack claims.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Back in the day when I claimed HB from a council in the SE, I know if you were self employed it was a right ballache as you had to provide your bank statements regularly. I was paye so afraid I don't know how frequently they needed them.
I know around that time that you wouldn't be eligible for HB if you'd rage-quit your job (ahem, I may have rage quit a job) but I don't think that would matter if you had a bebe as JennyNummers pointed out above...

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Can someone explain what or who “Matt Gloss” is, please? I’ve missed something along the way and don’t understand the reference.

• Heart

Foxvint

VIP Member
I currently have a restraining order in place against some fuckwit who was bothering me with a big knife.

edit to add, not said for sympathy IM FINE OKAY, just because they are definitely a thing in England
Didn't know that. Sorry to hear it x

Arsov Cooper

.....have no suitable bottles in the house.
Quoting myself like a ninny, but of course I meant 'bungalow'. It's not shitty, like Jack's, but is quite a bit bigger (FANCY) so is spread over 4 floors.

ETA QUOTE Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results. /QUOTE

I have half a bottle of rice wine in the larder, but it's square :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

streby

Chatty Member
The problem I have with her 12 times in a year is that generally they pay HB to match with your rent obligation, and we know she was in private rented accommodation so I’d be willing to bet this was monthly. So they’d be stopping it literally every single month. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
I'm in Scotland🔺so mine goes straight to my landlord and so admittedly I don't pay that much attention as long as it keeps getting paid. If anything I'd say HB is the one me and other people I know have had fewest problems with in those terms. And yeah if it's stopped every month but she can also get it back every month in time for it be stopped next month... what was the issue there? It can't have been anything too complicated, can it? Sounds like a computer glitch with their records, maybe? The same glitch for 12 months and it only happens to you is time to write to your MP and try to get the local paper after them if you can.

Wood Spite

Slightly off topic ponder but maybe her grubbiness is a mix of poorly applied fake tan and fucking about with filters.