Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she has a weird body. Looks like a normal body to me. Shocked she has never claimed body dysmorphia as she says negative stuff about her body a lot.

And now I start to feel sorry for her. Someone remind me she is a bleep please.
She doesn’t really think that for a second. It’s one of those things she uses like “crushingly low self esteem” so people will fall all over her, telling her how gorgeous and sexy and unique and clever and fabulous and special she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 63
Well what’s going to be Jacks excuse for not going to Viv’s funeral then being best mates and all !

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Hunger Hurts 2
RIP Viv 2

Any more sequels in the works, Jackie luv?
Maybe while she’s using and abusing words beginning with P (perpendicular, psephologist), and making up stupid stories, she’ll redo the tribute tweet she did for Ruth Bader Ginsberg and call her “peripatetic” again.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am tired and need to sleep but I don’t want to miss a chaos. Hopefully a few more squiggs question her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe while she’s using and abusing words beginning with P (perpendicular, psephologist), and making up stupid stories, she’ll redo the tribute tweet she did for Ruth Bader Ginsberg and call her “peripatetic” again.
We have the Guardian.pdf 2 to come.

She said the 2nd. Seems odd. I would have thought Saturday or the Observer on Sunday but

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone have a screenshot (preferably dated) of the Viv (RIP) thing?

Reactions: 24
Perpendicular? Psephologist?
A person most peripatetic?
One thing's for certain:
Jack, you're PATHETIC

(brought to you by a woman who's putting off going to bed cos she's in work tomorrow and would rather be on the sofa eating leftover Christmas delicacies instead 🙄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know we are all sad but I think we need to pause and look at a) this monstrosity from near enough 7 years ago and b) see who has liked it. This woman (not squigged because she has a blue tick) is AMAZING at making pies. I mean, properly amazing. What on earth is she doing liking Jack’s bleeping prune rendered shite?

View attachment 1839185
That pastry does not look like it has been blind baked. Is that a boiled egg in amongst all the other chaotic ingredients.

What is her obsession with prunes? Did evil landlord Grandpa of the £1 middle finger salute own a prune factory that has been left to Big Dave?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS bleeping PRUNES, JACK? WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Perpendicular? Psephologist?
A person most peripatetic?
One thing's for certain:
Jack, you're PATHETIC

(brought to you by a woman who's putting off going to bed cos she's in work tomorrow and would rather be on the sofa eating leftover Christmas delicacies instead 🙄)
Babes, same. Only the one day and I can’t bear it. Please no chaos from Jack as I have big plans to plough through a load of work and OH is off out with the boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s clearly reached the letter ‘P’ on her word toilet paper! Is there a running list of words she uses incorrectly? Despite calling herself a journalist and writer.

There are no words for this peripatetic, perpendicular prune - having the audacity to align herself with wonderful Viv (truly, RIP ❤). She’s a scumbag of the highest order, a narcissist of epic proportions, and a liar to the core. Keep your snowy beak out, Jackie pal! WARNED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know we are all sad but I think we need to pause and look at a) this monstrosity from near enough 7 years ago and b) see who has liked it. This woman (not squigged because she has a blue tick) is AMAZING at making pies. I mean, properly amazing. What on earth is she doing liking Jack’s bleeping prune rendered shite?

View attachment 1839185
Funny that. I was just thinking I really fancied eating prunes and eggs out of a dirty ashtray.

Quick cooking tip Jack, the pastry is supposed to be cooked hunni.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Welcome to my TED talk…How I ALWAYS manage to centre myself, no matter what…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 1839185
How in the ever-loving duck is it possible to make a pie look like a post-apocalyptic landscape?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
That pastry does not look like it has been blind baked. Is that a boiled egg in amongst all the other chaotic ingredients.

What is her obsession with prunes? Did evil landlord Grandpa of the £1 middle finger salute own a prune factory that has been left to Big Dave?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS bleeping PRUNES, JACK? WHY?!
She’s clearly constipated with all the bollock sausages & tit she eats. That’s why she has the squatty potty too (& was never vegan, we never have that trouble)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s weird that she had a clashing speaking engagement that day, considering that in her blog post that the fragrant @Valiofthedolls linked to, she had been booted out of Leggy’s house and was scrambling around to find a school place for SB which meant he didn’t start school until nearly October half term. But while it was difficult and stressful him not having a school place for 14 weeks and it caused her a heart attack, she said:
I am so thankful for the months we spent wrapped up in each other, as a forced rest and joytime, as work drifted to the back burner and I focused on totally loving my son instead.
ETA The only bit of Viv I own is some earrings. I shall wear them tomorrow in her honour. I never met her but I did meet MMcL and he was just how he was supposed to be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.