Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reply to the squig asking about why she doesn't get a job has over 2000 views but just 2 likes. Which shows the kind of engagement she has - her reactionary FMs fawn over her attention seeking tweets, but cba to read the replies. If she was working in a bar or McDonald's for min wage, there is no way she could afford the rent on that house which she has admitted is £1500pcm. And not to mention that most retail/hospitality entry-level positions are part-time/zero hours in order to take advantage of single parents who are desperate to top up their benefits.

She hasn't got a clue how the other half live, and her followers are just as awful as her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Earliest review is August 2021 so that's a quick turnaround from purchase new to charity shop/eBay to Jack's grubby grabby hands
They're only £40 full price, of all the lies to tell
Compulsive I tells ya

NO WAY she didn’t buy them brand spanking new after reading the edgy catalogue description. Her grubby little mitts would have been clicking add to cart faster than a rat up a perpendicular drainpipe.

I’ve highlighted in bold the parts I suspect had particular appeal.

Add extra attitude to your style with our best-selling checked trousers, back in a punky green design. These classic straight leg trousers feature a funky zip fastening and elasticated waist to help you feel comfy and look fabulous. Dress them up or down depending on your mood to create perfect seasonal looks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I, for one, look forward to more top tips. "If you haven't got central heating or a fireplace, simply roll up some old glue-covered pillowcase-tea-towel créations and set fire to them in the middle of your living room!"
“If your boiler breaks, simply tap into your radiators for instant warmth and a handy little cooking fire! All you’ll need is a mallet, a sharp knife, a length of rubber tubing and a Bunsen burner.
If you cant afford a bunsen burner you can use a welding torch or a V8 engine”

(ETA I’m not neurodivergent and still find the multiple font colours distressing and unreadable)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
NO WAY she didn’t buy them brand spanking new after reading the edgy catalogue description. Her grubby little mitts would have been clicking add to cart faster than a rat up a perpendicular drainpipe.

Add extra attitude to your style with our best-selling checked trousers, back in a punky green design. These classic straight leg trousers feature a funky zip fastening and elasticated waist to help you feel comfy and look fabulous. Dress them up or down depending on your mood to create perfect seasonal looks.
Well, that's a mouthful of Earl Grey I'll never get back...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She had even less than that! " I, and my bank account currently -£14.60 in the red after an emergency vets bill" She had negative money but she wasn't poor!
Also congrats on being less than 15 quid overdrawn. Big fuckin whizz. Thats an figure I and millions would love when we finish every month over a grand overdrawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

It’s well-known that back in the day all the young punk upstarts made a beeline to the King’s Road to buy some, er, elasticated waist trousers.

Recreating this look is what Viv (RIP) would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

It sort of looks, and is described, like something mother in law would have bought from her Demart catalogue. Smart tartan trousers with a comfort elasticated waistband.

I am quite fond of a bit of frumpy -I have been known to buy dresses from FatFace. ,but Joe Brown is too much for even me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

'Punky' and 'funky'? They remind me of the type of trouser my late, elderly MiL used to wear!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It sort of looks, and is described, like something mother in law would have bought from her Demart catalogue. Smart tartan trousers with a comfort elasticated waistband.

I am quite fond of a bit of frumpy -I have been known to buy dresses from FatFace. ,but Joe Brown is too much for even me
Smart tartan trazzers with a comfort elasticated waistband 🤔

1672313713690.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.