Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread I predicted that Jack would pretend to send out the postcards and other Patreon rewards that are owing, and then blame the Royal Mail disruption for them not arriving on time, or never arriving.

Prove me wrong, Jack, because I suspect that's exactly what you're planning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
In the last thread I predicted that Jack would pretend to send out the postcards and other Patreon rewards that are owing, and then blame the Royal Mail disruption for them not arriving on time, or never arriving.

Prove me wrong, Jack, because I suspect that's exactly what you're planning.
It's grimly predictable isn't it?
Fascinating to see if any patrons actually acknowledge receipt of anything 🙄

I still can't get my head round the various iterations of the house move. It was a done deal, and now it is all up in the air again. Presumably just a grifting tactic. We should be wise to it by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Coops is alive (supposedly) and someone needs to do big maths to work out her rent increase. I SHAN’T as it would work out as 92p or something I ain’t no Carol Vorders!
She doesn't know she's bleeping born.

Sorry I feel like I go on about the fact I RENT in a houseshare a lot, but I can't believe how ungrateful and completely lacking in self awareness this grifting windbag is ESPECIALLY when we're currently experiencing a cost of living crisis and many of us are actually struggling.

The reality for so many people her age (especially the 34 year olds who are actually single mums) is that they can't afford to cover the costs of a 1 bed flat, especially with the electricity price hikes.

Meanwhile Slops is out wailing on the heaths:

"Oh woe is me, my huge 3 bed detached house in a posh seaside area is cold"

There's nurses and full time workers using food banks, and kids going to school hungry, read the room you shameless twit.

ETA not that anyone should have to use a food bank, but you know what I mean

• Heart
Reactions: 99
She doesn't know she's bleeping born.

Sorry I feel like I go on about the fact I RENT in a houseshare a lot, but I can't believe how ungrateful and completely lacking in self awareness this grifting windbag is ESPECIALLY when we're currently experiencing a cost of living crisis and many of us are actually struggling.

The reality for so many people her age (especially the 34 year olds who are actually single mums) is that they can't afford to cover the costs of a 1 bed flat, especially with the electricity price hikes.

Meanwhile Slops is out wailing on the heaths:

"Oh woe is me, my huge 3 bed detached house in a posh seaside area is cold"

There's nurses and full time workers using food banks, and kids going to school hungry, read the room you shameless twit.

ETA not that anyone should have to use a food bank, but you know what I mean
My Dad lives in mainland Spain and has come back to our hometown for Christmas (🔺 seaside village) The man is freezing to his kidneys so my heating is on all the bloody time… I’ll pay for it (literally) in Jan but I wouldn’t have a thermo Spanish heated pensioner freezing in Ireland because he’s chose to visit his family during a COL crisis/ energy hostage situation.

She’s nowt but an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, deranged, child neglecting, animal cruelty engaging, calorie deficit slop enabler, hidden Tory, pretend POV, cancer baiting, wig wearing, snark toothed, enabled, lying, bolloxing female dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
50 factorial or some tit.

(I’m joking. It runs into the trillions.)

My previous calculations! I must have had some time on my hands that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
🇨🇭 You guys, Switzerland has now entered the chat.

The duck?
I'm pretty sure Papa H will have raised rents on his, mortgage free, inherited properties too. Wasn't there an article with him whinging about having to do such a thing? I'm sure there was.

Reactions: 47
I'm pretty sure Papa H will have raised rents on his, mortgage free, inherited properties too. Wasn't there an article with him whinging about having to do such a thing? I'm sure there was.
Ah I think you'll find all Grandad H's properties, which were then handed down to Big Dave, still only cost the tenant a shiney thrupenny bit a week. Any rent rise in handed down property is a Tory abomination. No Marxist Leninist would stand for such an outrage.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Has she had something cosmetic done to her teeth too?
I’ve been thinking this for ages - to me (I wear a top denture due to my teeth being damaged by an eating disorder) it looks like a denture to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we could potentially be in for an absolutely classic Christmas of Chaos here.

I had a visit from the library van today and there was a copy of Tin Can Cook on the shelves. Didn't know whether to take it out and renew it for the maximum number of times I'm allowed, thus saving any other poor sod from trying anything in it for the next 9 weeks, or leave it there so whoever makes the purchasing decisions at the council doesn't think she's popular. Left it in the end, I didn't really want it in the house!
Should have put a note in with a link to slopalong and WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The giant chasm between euphoria and misery is just the right size for the money.
Can I nominate this for a thread title? 🦉 🍾

P.s. I have a question about the chasm. Is it also the right size for sideboards, wigs, assorted spices, earrings & overpriced baubles? Does Jack take these items from the magic puddle and hoard them in the chasm? I'm picturing a sort of cave filled with tinsel, nightmeat, sad detritus, marauding pumbles, designer clothes and the occasional stray monkfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
she's actually using the rm strikes as a cover for pretending to send out the patreon content, isn't she?

what a comrade she is
Can’t believe it- there’s no way Jackie gal has posted stuff- the phone would be full of photos of them popping them in a post bid all insincere looking.
No photo - didn’t happen 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am loving this bleeping chaos as Monroe by their tweets saying that they have sent out a whole bunch of Patreon stuff had committed them to the wall and there is no way in my opinion that they have done that and they have exposed themselves now with another usual lie they won’t be able to back up

the sheer gall and absolute bollox on them to actually say that they have done 2 years worth of Patreon content as if to say “it’s all ok now because I have fixed things and sorted things out” when the reality is that if it was never ever brought up then Monroe would have still been cashing in on the first of each month.

even at the bare minimum of each subscriber paying £1 a month then that’s £7200 per year and £14400 for the two years and there is no way anything that Monroe has done in the last few weeks twould equate to that value and what’s with the mention that they have done 250 postcards to subscribers when there are at the last count about 620 odd subscribers?
Also suspicious of whether she has actually sent them or not, not just given her track record but also the way it was used as a good ol gotcha response.

Reactions: 38
Ah Jackie, taking advantage of the RM Christmas chaos + strikes and using that tricksy “sent them halfway across the world” for extra YOU CANT PROVE I DIDNT POST THEM DO YOU WANT ME DEAD when they inevitably do not turn up and nobody in the UK gets theirs.
Yes, this is why my partner drove all the way to London last week to sign some documents rather than risk posting them due to the strikes.

Reactions: 25
Yep. She's been getting ready to send them since the 30th of October. The strike dates were announced on 17th November, and the last posting dates were brought forward on 2nd December.

So she's had more than enough time to get it sorted out in time, but has failed to do so.

And after dragging it out for so long, she's now oh-so-conveniently managed to send them at the point of maximum disruption - and you can guarantee that she'll blame the strike when packages go missing, or get damaged, or get sent to someone's old address even though they've provided Jack with the new one.
Let's face it... she's not sent them. She lies about everything

Reactions: 45
Even if (a BIG if) Jack has sent out the Patreon tit then why choose to do it now knowing the chaos with Xmas the strikes?
And why couple it with the woe is me rent story and the other mouth to feed addition? (Never mind the expensive looking clothes)
Yes that’s right so that when the package doesn’t arrive, the daft bastards who subscribe will put it down to the Royal Mail and think, well I can’t moan at Jack, she’s having such a hard time moving house - I’d better just keep paying.
Meanwhile Jack will keep silent because she wont face any issues from subscribers nor will she want to be seen as shaking her fist at the postal service because she’s all about the unions innit (despite never visibly bleeping supporting them).
She’s sly as duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Thread 378 is home of the six hour sex romp. It's full of classic Jack bangers like this...

View attachment 1821774
My brain’s self-preservation cleanse function had wiped that banger. Will need a minute* to reabsorb.

*Initially typed minunt. Think brain self-preservation function’s sending an urgent message.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.