Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cost of renting in Southend seems insane! Is that... Normal rental costing? Edinburgh seems ridiculously cheap in comparison, unless of course you want to stay in an apartment in Queen Street in the centre of town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it was aimed at us. Obviously anyone who spots that Jack is an awful grifter has never done a sex with another person. It's basically Jack doing the old sexist trope that gets aimed at women all the time that if you're not a beaming Stepford wife then you're a bitter dried up old hag. One of my online past times is 🍾 🦉 at these mask slips from utter frauds who claim to be progressive.
Narrator: He, however, was not falling in love with her…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I do wonder if Jackie's "I'm softly, gently falling in love with my best friend", swiftly followed by "my heart is broken" is just all part of the grift.

The giant chasm between euphoria and misery is just the right size for the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it was aimed at us. Obviously anyone who spots that Jack is an awful grifter has never done a sex with another person. It's basically Jack doing the old sexist trope that gets aimed at women all the time that if you're not a beaming Stepford wife then you're a bitter dried up old hag. One of my online past times is 🍾 🦉 at these mask slips from utter frauds who claim to be progressive.
It was aimed as us because it followed a period where tweets were constantly well past midnight and into the morning and we suspected it was snowing in Southend.
It was around the time where she asked Twitter something mad like “if I move a radiator will gas flow out of the wall?” or something along those lines.
This was at about 5am and when people replied with concern, telling her to put her phone down and go to sleep she claimed she was BUSY designing her future dream kitchen renovation with a “friend” which is you know, totally normal and stone cold sober behaviour for 5am on a Tuesday morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
It was aimed as us because it followed a period where tweets were constantly well past midnight and into the morning and we suspected it was snowing in Southend.
It was around the time where she asked Twitter something mad like “if I move a radiator will gas flow out of the wall?” or something along those lines.
This was at about 5am and when people replied with concern, telling her to put her phone down and go to sleep she claimed she was BUSY designing her future dream kitchen renovation with a “friend” which is you know, totally normal and stone cold sober behaviour for 5am on a Tuesday morning
I think that was the weekend before the Big Burger Bang, I suspect the "friend" was Burger Boy and that there was a terrible snowstorm in Southend. It's why BB will always be crack era Phil Mitchell in my minds eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think that was the weekend before the Big Burger Bang, I suspect the "friend" was Burger Boy and that there was a terrible snowstorm in Southend. It's why BB will always be crack era Phil Mitchell in my minds eye.
It’s because Arcade Fire Bodyguard pal is actually crack era Phil Mitchell delivered Jackie stylee via several face tune, skin distort, mash potato AI software, in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always associated Jack with Rick from The Young Ones. A faux lefty who writes bad poetry and thinks they are revolutionary. Studied domestic science. Teller of tall tales. Talks big and then melts into a (non-gifting) puddle when confronted.

I'm now thinking she's more like Neil but without the basic humanity.

Neil.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Except that it wasn’t a weekend. It was a school night I’m sure which made it even more bizarre - well certainly to people who do actual work and can’t design kitchens at 5am

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Then the weekend after the BBB, Burger Boy came back to errr…empty his beans again, then the weekend after that, this happened.

Note this is not Burger Boy, Jack filtered this one to be Potato Head Man, bodyguard to a maniacally grinning Dead Eyed Shark with her waps out (again).

I suspect this was the dude whose big expensive kitchen she was pretending to design by first emptying all the gas out of the radiators. He’s £££.
029E665F-BA88-45CF-866E-BA10FAEB9F12.jpeg

9F186593-D469-4620-BF81-6E1D29840714.jpeg

VOM 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Thank you! And it's nice to be back, but not nice to see Jack still being a bleep.
I was following her madness on Twitter (dog riled me right up, partially why I didn't come back for ages) but I missed my fraus 🥰
Dearest Traazers,
I quite understand your objections to Jack's cuntish behaviour which is why I recommend to you the following thread from p8.

A heady mix of Grift and Griftability appearing in real time. Spliced with pics of Jack as Cake. And virtually no Jack... perfection

A wiser Frau than me described this as the Golden Age of the Canal.

Dearheart you will 🦉🍾

Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Go well tenderstem 🌱 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I do wonder if Jackie's "I'm softly, gently falling in love with my best friend", swiftly followed by "my heart is broken" is just all part of the grift.

The giant chasm between euphoria and misery is just the right size for the money.
I kind of think this. I’ve got to the point where I doubt everything she says, and just see anything that makes her look “vulnerable“ as part of the grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

She wasn’t heartbroken after the Double Burgering though was she? She just stopped mentioning him and then got all pissy and tricksy in her responses to polite squigs, “WHERE DID I SAY I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP? SHOW ME!”

That said i disbelieve everything she says and think she’s manipulative AF. She’s SUCH A BAD PERSON!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if enclosed with the distorted photo of an onion postcard, Patreons will also receive a long letter detailing her sad, sad tales and gently requesting cashos for her melancholy little downsize?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s pretty stupid to be slagging off her house to her 500,000+ followers when the landlord will be advertising for new tenants soon. Seems legally dodgy, for one thing.

Reactions: 40
To paraphrase our heroine cult leader: I have just had the most sublime 24 hours followed by the worst 24 hours I can remember for a long time, but for at least 3 of the 48 of those I BECAME AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND EARNED A NICKNAME 🎉 @Sideboard Bob

Life beyond our wildest dreams, eh? Seriously though. Today was going South till I came home, gave myself 30 mins snuggling the dog to catch up on socials. And as if by magic she appeared & brought me many, many 🦉🍾 tonight. Thanks to the super dooper canal as always ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
To paraphrase our heroine cult leader: I have just had the most sublime 24 hours followed by the worst 24 hours I can remember for a long time, but for at least 3 of the 48 of those I BECAME AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND EARNED A NICKNAME 🎉 @Sideboard Bob

Life beyond our wildest dreams, eh? Seriously though. Today was going South till I came home, gave myself 30 mins snuggling the dog to catch up on socials. And as if by magic she appeared & brought me many, many 🦉🍾 tonight. Thanks to the super dooper canal as always ❤
Shuggsy B! ❤ Thank you too! It was a dull chaos from Jack, but you and all the other fraus made it fun.

On topic, has anyone checked if Carole Malone is AWAY for Christmas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.