Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Pits is also a sleep paralysis demon tbh. The Idiot is quite something, not sure I’d seen it before. Terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Smol Pixel I must learn not to read Griftmas Carol in public places because I hoot and fizz so much. Thank(space) you, utterly beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
also, i can't believe i missed the horny chat yesterday

just let me staple the vicar that

cillian murphy - would
tom hardy - absofuckinglutely would for days 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
To me she looks like she's in the middle of a cross-examination in one of her imaginary libel cases, and she can't quite remember what she posted/deleted on twitter.

Also, good to see that Jack puts as much effort into choosing a fancy dress costume as she puts into everything else - nowt.
I feel the need to post this again.

(July 2020)
View attachment 1818479
View attachment 1818481

'this is pretty much what it looks like!'

Lol.
Her hair naturally makes her look like Brian May? Hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With all the tit being thrown at Meghan I have to say I’m amazed that Jack hasn’t come out and tried to make it all about her. Because getting credible death threats & mainstream media publishing hateful rants about you is just the same as people asking where their donations for a lawsuit went

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It just makes me sad. I couldn't imagine not doing things with my kids during the holidays.
That's because your kids aren't just props though. You didn't have them as an attention seeking tantrum, and then get bored more or less the second they popped out when you realised the focus would be on them, not you, basically forever after.

I will never, ever recover from Deranged Cupcake Jack. Blonde, Brunette, who cares, DERANGED.

View attachment 1818782
View attachment 1818781
Stop. I may have C*vid coughed up an actual lung 🫁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
With all the tit being thrown at Meghan I have to say I’m amazed that Jack hasn’t come out and tried to make it all about her. Because getting credible death threats & mainstream media publishing hateful rants about you is just the same as people asking where their donations for a lawsuit went
She was beaten to it by that Louisa/Roadside grifter.

Bet Jack is spitting feathers she missed that bandwagon.

Have Jack and Louisa ever been seen in the same room together? Really makes you think ...

1671499651314.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I made a nice grid collage of Jack wearing wigs.

View attachment 1818336
Oh dear.

Bottom left square looks like a mullet. Why?!
Wig in the middle pic is taking over her face like some horrifying, ever-expanding spaghetti.
The style in the top right corner suits her. *In my opinion. I'm sure others will disagree. 😂
Don't think I even have words for the 'hairstyle' in the middle-left photo. The pallor, the vacant bug-eyed stare...it's giving 'day release from Broadmoor'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.