Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-12-19 22.01.13.png

The Hunger Hurts 2 chat continues. Jack, if you don't provide new chaos, everyone just starts looking back on the old ones.

ETA: duck it, Jack I'll send you a fiver to make an arse of yourself if you're up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Just catching up:

Those pics of Jack aged 18 with roller-set blonde ringlets and a dress rather put paid to her stories of being violently averse to anything feminine from a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
It’s called a winge. It’s a wig fringe, Lily Allen used to have one and so does Jameela Jamil
Do you reckon that will be one of the thrifty tips Jack shares soon- save money on expensive nail scissors diy fringe trims and use a winge . If you don’t have a winge ,and you can untangle it from any unruly body parts, you can always use a merkin . All wigs , much like herbs, are interchangeable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just catching up:

Those pics of Jack aged 18 with roller-set blonde ringlets and a dress rather put paid to her stories of being violently averse to anything feminine from a young age.
And, I hate to say it severely anorexic. She was a healthy weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Re the costume and supposed party….she didn’t just lift photos from last time and claimed they were now did she? Is the costume exactly the same or… 😂🤣 Oh no wait, she didn’t have the horrible hat then did she!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re the costume and supposed party….she didn’t just lift photos from last time and claimed they were now did she? Is the costume exactly the same or… 😂🤣 Oh no wait, she didn’t have the horrible hat then did she!! 🤣😂
No, she’s been that boring and deluded about looking like a Peeky Mink, sorry, Blinder, on two separate occasions

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Between that, his humiliating trousers and his alleged likeness to George Michael, Jack has made him one of the funniest side characters on these threads. I bet he’d hate that.
I often like to think of Big Dave astride an artillery gun. Much like Cher in the 'If Could Turn Back Time' video. No fishnet bodystocking though, Mr H.

There once was a grifter named Monroe
Whose schemes were quite sly and well-known
She'd swindle and cheat
With such cunning and sleet
That her victims were left all alone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1819231

The Hunger Hurts 2 chat continues. Jack, if you don't provide new chaos, everyone just starts looking back on the old ones.

ETA: duck it, Jack I'll send you a fiver to make an arse of yourself if you're up for it.
There needs to be a threequel. Hunger Hurts 3: Return of the Hunger in which Jack claims to be drinking rainwater collected from leaves and eating mud while living under a tarp. duck it I’ll kick in a fiver for the laughs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
There once was a narcissist named Jack
Who was always looking for some flack
She'd admire her own face
All over the place
But her ego was never on track

There once was a lass named Jack
Who thought she was never off track
She'd stare at her reflection
All day, with affection
Her ego was much too big to crack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There needs to be a threequel. Hunger Hurts 3: Return of the Hunger in which Jack claims to be drinking rainwater collected from leaves and eating mud while living under a tarp. duck it I’ll kick in a fiver for the laughs.
We could have it illustrated with a shot of the People's Urchin sitting on the stairwell of the tiny flat looking sad and vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like to think of the Myra as the Village-of the Damned. Maybe she has green or red contact lenses to complete the look.
blue contact lenses 🤣 with her Cypriot brown eyes🤣ok hun

She really is the Lidl/Aldi of design. She always “almost“ looks good unless you let your eye linger and you realise it’s not an Oreo, it’s a Neo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.