Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
87 year old Mary Berry's on now cooking a Christmas dinner. Don't think I've ever heard her complaining about joint problems or talking about her sex life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
@mods Jack's been so irrelevant and "postponed" recently, do you think you should pop this lot under "Off Topic"? 🙃
(please refer to previous downgrade from £nfluencer to $logger Tattle category) 😇
Thankyoucunt xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
@mods Jack's been so irrelevant and "postponed" recently, do you think you should pop this lot under "Off Topic"? 🙃
(please refer to previous downgrade from £nfluencer to $logger Tattle category) 😇
Thankyoucunt xx
Absolutely no way, pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
im now singing "a horse called yaris" to the tune of "a town called malice" in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 62
It just makes me sad. I couldn't imagine not doing things with my kids during the holidays.
We've seen her skipping around happily lugging rucksacks and talking about shifting large pieces of furniture. Taking trains and flying to city adjacent mini breaks with no problem.
As soon as the question of a break with SB came up she threw up all sorts of impediments. It needed to somewhere with level terrain, somewhere she could use her walking stick (when have we seen her using that stick since Katie Hopkins?) and generally disabled friendly. Her heart was not in a holiday with him from the off :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
looked up a town called malice cos im not all that familiar with it and i was half-considering a jack style rewrite but honestly she could have written it anyway!

its giving "children with rickets and crumpled bus tickets"

20221219_213914.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
87 year old Mary Berry's on now cooking a Christmas dinner. Don't think I've ever heard her complaining about joint problems or talking about her sex life.

That could be because you’re not a rather large and very lovely Swedish chef. (Unless you are, if so, apologies Niklas ❤.) Watching her with him had me proper 🦉&🍾.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.