Jack Monroe #440 Gently navigating the hinterland of plagiarism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuck inside with an unwell toddler for days and I am officially in a Peppa Pig / Jack Monroe fugue state (the crossover nobody asked for). I dreamed Morwenna Banks (who voices PP amongst her many talents), revealed she was a Frau and we all tried to guess who she was. I know who my moneys on but ah went tell. Send alternative childrenā€™s programmingos šŸ˜­
She is, itā€™s true, it is!!
eta Iā€™m referring to her character on Absolutly, 90s comedy fans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's had a curler on the blonde hair!
Lol ā€œfunnily enough this is pretty much what it looks likeā€ Wig Jack and IRL blonde Tammy Girl Jack look about as similar as dumping an enormous bowl of old spaghetti and tangled yarn on your head in some sort of misplaced attempt to make a Slash wig, and this.
43E3D5D3-B544-4870-8D77-80C0100B2425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Between that, his humiliating trousers and his alleged likeness to George Michael, Jack has made him one of the funniest side characters on these threads. I bet heā€™d hate that.
Letā€™s not forget his Marxist Leninist tendencies, his firing off of giant artillery down a suburban street, his rousing leading of the assembled rabble in God save the Queen at jubilee parties, his steadfast dedication to saluting her Maj on Christmas Day (while sheā€™s speaking), and finally his selfless dedication to furthering the conversational arts of his inept social housing tenants via the medium of daily telephonic chitchat.

ETA
0E30CE83-C6FA-4F75-A4EA-1570827E011F.jpeg
All my Christmas dreams have just come true šŸŽ… šŸ›Œ ! Iā€™ve just been DOUBLE SIDEBOARDED on my last comment by dearest Sideboob Borb and Traumy ā¤ā¤ā¤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Jack's wigs are truly horrendous, surely she can see they don't suit her? Who in their right minds would buy a yellow wig? At least buy one that's platinum blonde.

1671472730287.png

Calling Adrian at Kruger Cowne... bet you're glad you took on this rising star.

social.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
It's not so much these awful wigs, it's her eyes. Looks like a cat nanoseconds before it leaps to savage you. Wouldn't be surprised if Monroe was part-shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It doesn't matter if they suit her or not - the point is to get attention from the "sycophants" (as she charmingly calls her followers), as they will all tell her she is the most amazingest person ever and how much it suits her, while the thirsty dads softly, gently stroke their semis through their working-from-home pyjama bottoms

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I'd argue that 'educated' is a bit of reach but I know what you mean!
She can ā€œpassā€ as middle class/educated. She writes in that tortured, overblown, full of adjectives way, peppered with ā€œglorious, simply, jollyā€ etc Enid Blyton speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Letā€™s not forget his Marxist Leninist tendencies, his firing off of giant artillery down a suburban street, his rousing leading of the assembled rabble in God save the Queen at jubilee parties, his steadfast dedication to saluting her Maj on Christmas Day (while sheā€™s speaking), and finally his selfless dedication to furthering the conversational arts of his inept social housing tenants via the medium of daily telephonic chitchat.

ETA
View attachment 1818613All my Christmas dreams have just come true šŸŽ… šŸ›Œ ! Iā€™ve just been DOUBLE SIDEBOARDED on my last comment by dearest Sideboob Borb and Traumy ā¤ā¤ā¤
All change for Big Dave this year, saluting King Chaz

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She makes out on Twitter that she's such a bulldog who comes out fighting, but in my experience of narcs (And my experience is considerable), when they're face to face with you, they're total cowards. She would tremble like a shitting dog. Anyway, none of her Twitter comebacks make any sense. She thinks she delivers gotchas left right and centre but when you actually read them, they're a load of nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'd argue that 'educated' is a bit of reach but I know what you mean!
Flunking grammar school was a stretch for ā€œeducatedā€, I admit šŸ˜„ But you know what I mean - she might be full of tit and a bad writer, but she isnā€™t daft and could fake it well enough to get published for all these years.

Reactions: 26
A couple of squigs are having a fairly lengthy conversation on Twitter about Jack and her grifty ways. They were talking about HH2 and one made this absolute banger of a comment. šŸ¾ šŸ¦‰

Screenshot 2022-12-19 18.31.29.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
We have said this loads of times,but she never ever seems to do things with the boy. I get it hea a teen now,but she lives really close to some of the best panto's in london, the best shopping experiences. I know loads of people who just went to london too see the lights and a mooch.

She is too busy grieving for herself and her fuckups that she is ignoring the things she could be doing with her kid.

Hes old enough that she could give me him half christmas money, take him to london and let him splurge on what he wants, then buy him a few trinkets for the big day.

Shes so bone idle and lazy and would rathet blow money on herself on shire earrings than a nice trip for the boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.