Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude.. this is the JM version of saying Candyman into a mirror three times.

<insert gif of ducking for cover here>

I've grunka'd and lunka'd my way through the weekend of JM. I'm tired today, and am waiting for biopsy results, like a cat hopping about on too hot tiles, so forgive me if all I say about JM is that she seems to be developing a more casual relationship with the truth every day. And that everything to do with the poor little kitten makes me so sad.

Hello to all the lovely de-lurkers. I love it, you all sound so clever and witty, this is really the most lovely place.
Much love to you, Flumps. The waiting and wondering is often the worst part xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is still what annoys me out of everything - she obviously thinks she’s of superior intelligence than everyone, and that nobody is able to catch out her lies. She’s almost transparent! And the more rubbish the story is, the quicker people realise 🤦‍♀️.

What IS the story Jackienory??
Armchair diagnoses are wrong, but the narcissist/compulsive liar who I had in my life absolutely and completely believed no one was able to catch him out in lies and that he was so much smarter than everyone else. He would tell the most outrageous and easily disprovable lies completely confidently. People are nice though, as a rule, and ascribe much pleasanter reasons to why people would lie so grandiosely, because they think there must be a reason over and above 'being an raging thundercunt'.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is still what annoys me out of everything - she obviously thinks she’s of superior intelligence than everyone, and that nobody is able to catch out her lies. She’s almost transparent! And the more rubbish the story is, the quicker people realise 🤦‍♀️.

What IS the story Jackienory??
I hope that’s your suggestion for thread name #45 as I love it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Flumps 🤞🤞 for the biopsy results. Wishing you as much love as I've received from everyone on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Armchair diagnoses are wrong, but the narcissist/compulsive liar who I had in my life absolutely and completely believed no one was able to catch him out in lies and that he was so much smarter than everyone else. He would tell the most outrageous and easily disprovable lies completely confidently. People are nice though, as a rule, and ascribe much pleasanter reasons to why people would lie so grandiosely, because they think there must be a reason over and above 'being an raging thundercunt'.
This is so very true and that's why they get away with so much.

Also keeping my fingers crossed for your diagnosis x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Flumps 🤞🤞 for the biopsy results. Wishing you as much love as I've received from everyone on this forum.
This is far and away the most loving place I've found on the internet. I know that's never gonna be in a headline about Tattle, but we know it's true dammit!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Up to date and so confused. The kitten was in the bathroom, so was Jack, only Jack was in bed and kitten escaped the bathroom, presumably using telekinesis cos its but a disabled scrap of a thing, then floated onto the bed. But J was in the bathroom so the cat got on the bed without her until J teleported out of the bathroom, videoing the mechanics of the door on the way. Right? only no cos its all bull tit.
Jack slept in the bathroom the previous night; just badly worded

Reactions: 13
Well, that might have been the shortest time between posting about waiting for something and the results coming in. Lovely consultant rang me at the start of clinic rather than the end. I will spare you the long story, which involves being kept a close eye on for a while, but short story, no bastard cancer. This is the answer I was looking for. Hurrah!

• Heart
Reactions: 129
Well, that might have been the shortest time between posting about waiting for something and the results coming in. Lovely consultant rang me at the start of clinic rather than the end. I will spare you the long story, which involves being kept a close eye on for a while, but short story, no bastard cancer. This is the answer I was looking for. Hurrah!
Flumps, amazing ❤ So happy for you and what a relief x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am also trying to play cluedo crappy bungalow edition - got a cat, cat is very poorly, needs splints, no definitely needs splints, later says vet(s) said best thing for the wellbeing of said cat is PTS with no mention of splints, someone then said no gotta take cat to supervet to get bionic legs, therefore cat is locked in bathroom overnight, someone said cat climbed into bed with them, nice story but, seems unlikely, and now someone is talking through how a door opens and closes, and as a result has revealed bathroom door can only open from inside (?)
All of this! And little one who struggles to walk not only gets out of the bathroom but walks out (along corridor?) to bedroom - and how far is that? I thought it couldn't really move far on its own?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Aw, brilliant news! So pleased for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing amazing amazing news!!! ❤❤❤ Thank you for letting us know, have you got anything nice planned for the rest of your day to celebrate?!

Also on compulsive liars, I agree with your experience of your narc completely. I think it's a progressive illness and where they don't get called out on the little/easy ones because they're undetectable or just not worth the agg, so they're emboldened to make these stories bigger & more ridiculous? By which point people are tuned into the bs and either see it for what it is & cba, or are alarmed by it so let it slide...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yay! Brilliant news. I know I don’t know you but that’s really made me smile! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Incredible news, congrats to you, @Flumps! Vlad is sending some cases of Zhampagne to toast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.