Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm positive it's been said before but I'm sure R Jackie would spread herself on toast and eat it if she had the opportunity.

That tortilla is a) not a tortilla and b) looks drier than the sahara desert.

How does she manage to make food look so unappetising?
She did literally say that she would eat part of herself as a "last meal" if she was on death row because she's always thought she'd taste good. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't get over the fact she's taken and uploaded a video of her opening to bathroom door to ~prove~ something?? Absolutely bizarre. People are questioning why she would keep the kitten in the bathroom, it's got duck all to do with her door. Although having said that, if the door's so slack, the big cat could get in no problem overnight to bother the wee kitten. ETA and if the kitten can get out so easily, it's not exactly this safe place she's making it out to be. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, JACKIE.
This is still what annoys me out of everything - she obviously thinks she’s of superior intelligence than everyone, and that nobody is able to catch out her lies. She’s almost transparent! And the more rubbish the story is, the quicker people realise 🤦‍♀️.

What IS the story Jackienory??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just had a trawl of her followers.
Undoubtedly she has some bonafida ‘blue ticks’, and regular Twitterers in the list
But she also has absolutely loads of people with zero tweets and zero followers.
Now call me cynical if you must, but once upon a time in a previous life I ‘bought’ a load of twitter followers to ‘boost’ a business I was managing. And guess what?
Every single one had no tweets and no followers.
Obviously I’m not saying that’s what she’s done.
Dude.. this is the JM version of saying Candyman into a mirror three times.

<insert gif of ducking for cover here>

I've grunka'd and lunka'd my way through the weekend of JM. I'm tired today, and am waiting for biopsy results, like a cat hopping about on too hot tiles, so forgive me if all I say about JM is that she seems to be developing a more casual relationship with the truth every day. And that everything to do with the poor little kitten makes me so sad.

Hello to all the lovely de-lurkers. I love it, you all sound so clever and witty, this is really the most lovely place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

I've grunka'd and lunka'd my way through the weekend of JM. I'm tired today, and am waiting for biopsy results, like a cat hopping about on too hot tiles, so forgive me if all I say about JM is that she seems to be developing a more casual relationship with the truth every day. And that everything to do with the poor little kitten makes me so sad.

Hello to all the lovely de-lurkers. I love it, you all sound so clever and witty, this is really the most lovely place.
Hope all is well @Flumps and the biopsy results come quickly with the results you hope for

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hope you get positive news and quickly, @Flumps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

🤞 for good news with the biopsy results ❤ And also agree, is it usual to just become more extreme with lies like this over such a short time ? What she says is really beyond parody now. I genuinely feel bad for her fans that she is so passive aggressive to it is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is still what annoys me out of everything - she obviously thinks she’s of superior intelligence than everyone, and that nobody is able to catch out her lies. She’s almost transparent!
One thing that I found funny in thread #31 was that whenever somebody made a sincere constructive suggestion about how she would be better of reacting on social media, she could not respond with a "Thanks, perhaps I should try that". It's always "I was actually just discussing that with a good friend yesterday". She needs either ownership of everything in a conversation (not neccesarily accountability, mind you) or be a contrarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Good luck @Flumps ❤. Much love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I disagree, I think immigrant parents are very keen for their children to become doctors. They understand the value of a profession that allows you to work anywhere and be respected. If you stand out because you are a different colour or have a different accent being a doctor protects you to a minor extent from prejudice.
Agree with that but I’m not sure it applies to Jack who is a third/fourth generation Cypriot on one side of the family, is ‘as white as mayonnaise’ and went to grammar school in a landrover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Good luck for your results xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not particularly well off (but I'm definitely not poverty stricken) and the idea of spending £170 on an alarm clock makes me feel a little nauseous. Honestly some these people are scammers, no better than MLM con merchants - makes me so angry to see genuinely struggling people saying how they'll scrimp together a few quid for Mx Monroe and her thousands of pounds worth of sideboards
Tbh the saddest thing is she'll have Patreon subscribers who don't even have £170 a month in disposable income...

We should create a list of dupes and swaps like that programme on BBC 1 😂 "Jack by changing your high end products to middle range ones... you would have made a total saving of £25,000" 😂

Eta: I am loving all the newbies and lurkers joining! Welcome to one of the friendliest corners of the internet!
I love the newbies coming out and telling us how they always knew too, we all definitely had that moment of 'am I insane...' or 'this doesn't make sense...' so it's super validating. The ones that came over from her Twitter tirade though - looool.

Also LOVE our detectives spotting more ££ stuff. Obvs she's earning really well off her own back but didn't she buy a load of nice bits with her £24k settlement and brag about it on Twitter, too? Maybe that's how she justifies saying it's all gifted, cos it is, from Katie Hopkins loool

edit: also sending loads of love and positive vibes @Flumps !! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just had a trawl of her followers.
Undoubtedly she has some bonafida ‘blue ticks’, and regular Twitterers in the list
But she also has absolutely loads of people with zero tweets and zero followers.
Now call me cynical if you must, but once upon a time in a previous life I ‘bought’ a load of twitter followers to ‘boost’ a business I was managing. And guess what?
Every single one had no tweets and no followers.
Obviously I’m not saying that’s what she’s done.
Don’t say it, doooooooon’t say it! 😂

She has no truck with suggestion that she buys bots. This brought her here like blood in the water last time 😂
(I had to crack out the gif this time, sorry mods x)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Up to date and so confused. The kitten was in the bathroom, so was Jack, only Jack was in bed and kitten escaped the bathroom, presumably using telekinesis cos its but a disabled scrap of a thing, then floated onto the bed. But J was in the bathroom so the cat got on the bed without her until J teleported out of the bathroom, videoing the mechanics of the door on the way. Right? only no cos its all bull tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That bedroom photo proves it is not a typical bungalow, it looks more like a loft room with the sloping walls.

About the kitten, I agree it looks more weak and poorly in the latest photo. It's not just the hyperplasia, it looks as though something is going on internally. The kitten is far too small to be 10 weeks old so in addition to Jack lying I think it could have been the runt of the litter. Runts are often beset with health issues, smaller organs, genetic issues and shorter life span. I will be surprised if the kitten survives any major surgery :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
@BettyShoop

Welcome and thank you for your lovely, thoughtful post about ASD. I suspect the type your Dad has is much the same as mine. However I'm high functioning to the point where people who know me have expressed shock at my diagnosis - which I reckon is because I've developed very effective (and exhausting) "masking" strategies over the years. Those who know me very well aren't surprised at all though.

As someone with HF ASD I also agree with @TheDragonWithAFlagon that we know perfectly well what behaviour is ok and what isn't. I hope that doesn't cause offence - it is definitely harder to manage when you're under stress/tired/upset. Back to R Jackie, I wouldn't be surprised if she did have it but if she does it's very clear that she can't (or doesn't bother to) manage the condition at all.

My father also sounds very similar to yours although he's never been diagnosed - but that's a whole other story!

Thanks for reading my TED talk ;)

God I wish I had a crappy bungalow.
As I've commented many times before, who wouldn't love to live in such a "crappy" bungalow with all its bathrooms, lovely furniture and high end gew gaws?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did the bathroom door open outwards??! I missed the video explanation she posted and can't find it now.
ETA, I found it and it's unclear which way the door opens. Bathroom doors usually open into the bathroom though don't they?

Love to @Flumps, and hoping for good results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Up to date and so confused. The kitten was in the bathroom, so was Jack, only Jack was in bed and kitten escaped the bathroom, presumably using telekinesis cos its but a disabled scrap of a thing, then floated onto the bed. But J was in the bathroom so the cat got on the bed without her until J teleported out of the bathroom, videoing the mechanics of the door on the way. Right? only no cos its all bull tit.
I am also trying to play cluedo crappy bungalow edition - got a cat, cat is very poorly, needs splints, no definitely needs splints, later says vet(s) said best thing for the wellbeing of said cat is PTS with no mention of splints, someone then said no gotta take cat to supervet to get bionic legs, therefore cat is locked in bathroom overnight, someone said cat climbed into bed with them, nice story but, seems unlikely, and now someone is talking through how a door opens and closes, and as a result has revealed bathroom door can only open from inside (?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.