Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The singing. WTF? It’s like a total Brent moment, she has absolutely no self awareness. She professes to have no confidence then unashamedly puts that utter self absorbed nonsense up? I’m in shock. It’s so acted and fake. Honestly my eyeballs have rolled down to the nape of my neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The pasta dish she made is something similar to what I had when I was a student and couldn't be bothered cooking. The shop next door did one pound bacon for 4 rashers. I did it with peppers, onion, mushrooms and chopped Tom's( salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and Italian seasoning. My mum always told me to have a basic herbs and spices.

Reactions: 16
She’s replying to random tweets again, got to keep that engagement up! She ignores so many re DW or ones being vaguely questioning about the kitten she’d be better off pretending she’s not seeing any of them rather than choosing the safe ones.

Reactions: 20
I’m also really surprised that, as far as I know, there has never been anyone from her ‘real life’ to confirm or deny her weirdness or public persona?
Old school friends/ex partners from her teen years. Anyone?
Seems a bit odd.
In recent years she's been linked to older, successful (ACTUALLY BUSY), women who seem to have a touch of class about them so unlikely to sit Keyboard Warrioring her on Twitter (tabloids aren't really interested in JM..she wishes). They're probably sucked in by her cheeky street urchin act at the start and then yikes. Old friends or anyone who knows her manipulation skillset are probably scared tbh. This is a woman with a huge Twitter following. The Hopkins trial really gained her credibility with a lot people just for being the one who took her to court. Sticks in my craw, that one.

I’m also really surprised that, as far as I know, there has never been anyone from her ‘real life’ to confirm or deny her weirdness or public persona?
Good point. When I first began to have misgivings, it also struck me how few apparent witnesses there are to much of the history that shapes her narrative, other than SB when he was too young to remember. A lot of drama and back up for her various claims also happen in her private DMs - the 100s of schools that contacted her in the wake of the DW non-scandal etc. Not saying they didn’t happen, m’lud, but I found it disconcerting even back when I was a fan:oops: (let’s never speak of that again😅).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she ever just cook a cottage pie, or burger & chips, or a roast dinner? Everything is so sloppy all the time and wouldn’t fill a sparrow for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does she ever just cook a cottage pie, or burger & chips, or a roast dinner? Everything is so sloppy all the time and wouldn’t fill a sparrow for dinner.
Just once Jack, give the kid sausages, chips, and beans rather than what looks like dried wallpaper paste and sawdust!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder what would happen if SB was to walk in and say one of the following;

“Hey Mum, I had a great weekend. Dad took me to McDonalds and I had a Big Mac and full fat Coke”

or

“Mum, can you take me to McDonalds?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35

“Hey Mum, I had a great weekend. Dad took me to McDonalds and I had a Big Mac and full fat Coke”

or

She’d start a Twitter takedown of Ronald McDonald.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just watched that video duck me. Why is everything she does on camera so excruciating. It's like Peep Show but without the punch lines and slightly more likeable characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched the videos, it is like she trying to play out/act characters she thinks she should, sorry if I have not explained that well.She ends up coming across as fake and uncomfortable, as others have said she has had years to work on this but imo nothing has changed.And put the kitten down it is not a baby,toy or security blanket she needs to be treated as a kitten/cat with extra needs.

also, that is quite a small portion for a kid that she claims to not stop eating

Reactions: 21
Why is she still feeding him tit when she’s earning mega bucks?? For duck sake give the poor little sod some proper food!!
Exactly what I thought. She doesnt need to cook as though she is scraping by. Shes cooking mussells and nduja and artichokes.. duck off with your budget tit slop

Reactions: 29

or

I expect he has much nicer home cooked meals at his dad's house and then goes to mums and gets watery slop ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know lots of instagrammers do the bowl in hands shot but all I ever see is Oliver Twist when they do that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hmm. Singing style has changed a bit... got to say I think I preferred the ‘rough’ version

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A friend?!
Also need to insert the 'sure Jan' gif here View attachment 179747
The thing I know to be true in this tweet is parrot pie was a genuine recipe.

It was 91, but there's far more outrageous lyrics, even for 90's, so even more surprised that it was a hit for Scott Walker in 60's.
"Authentic queers and phoney virgins"
"My name would then be handsome Jack, and I'd sell boats of opium"

Just thought of a song about someone called Jackie, who is a fantasist made me laugh.

Marc's torchsongs are amazing.
This is now my earworm, but given the selection of musical offerings on here today; I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.