Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian looks like a no nonsense hard task master. Honestly I'm picturing her turning up on GB news at this rate.
I think GB News would be too risky for her unless she dramatically claims the left are trying to cancel her with false allegations to sabotage her budget cooking work. If she got too cocky with one of their pals they'd probably ambush her and ask about grifting.

Reactions: 32
I don't know, "sad hausfraus" still suggests we have stable homes; partners that haven't LEFT; and children that aren't sleeping with six ring binders full of coroners' reports. So Jack can shove that one up her Mediterranean
I suspect Jack would like nothing more than to be a little hausfrau

I think GB News would be too risky for her unless she dramatically claims the left are trying to cancel her with false allegations to sabotage her budget cooking work. If she got too cocky with one of their pals they'd probably ambush her and ask about grifting.
The canal would double GB news' viewing figures if they ever set up a Jack Monroe v Lee Anderson grudge match

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She could be a full-time caller-in to the Jeremy Vine Show. Not sure it would pay much but she'd be perfectly suited. Might even get a photo in the local press.

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 11.41.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Woah, was Jack lying about the agent who stole money from her? That was a big lie. Wow
She used it for a big beg at the time because the squigs are a goldmine.I can't recall if the BIG SALE ever happened.

Screenshot 2022-12-14 11.49.14.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Doesn't Laurence Fox have a show on GB news now? I'd actually watch that if she was a guest. Big viewing figures I reckon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She used it for a big beg at the time because the squigs are a goldmine.I can't recall if the BIG SALE ever happened.

View attachment 1806707

I absolutely couldn’t be arsed to, but I’d love a categorical list of all the times she’s said
- had a breakdown
-bad mentals
-selling everything
coz when you look back, it’s a few times a month

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I absolutely couldn’t be arsed to, but I’d love a categorical list of all the times she’s said
- had a breakdown
-bad mentals
-selling everything
coz when you look back, it’s a few times a month
Was just thinking the same thing, hotes. Recycles the grift, the method; and also the words each time. She's efficient in that one regard

Reactions: 40
If only Jack hadn't got a ~good friend~ to pawn hers .....

View attachment 1806386
What an excellent helpful warning to lucky lady #43

How tf has she put herself down as a motivational speaker on that other agency site? I’ve never heard her share anything that isn’t the most depressing triggering and hope denying content going? If you could motivate ppl your life wouldn’t be a mess and you wouldn’t have written HH2 surely…?

View attachment 1806433

ETA - omg health and well-being? Hun looks 20+ years her senior I’m only interested in hearing what she’s done so I can actively avoid at all costs??
You too can work your bones to dust for 10 years and have nothing to show for it...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mmm was it around this time the agents started making noises she was gonna get her P45 I wonder. 🤔

Trouble is when someone says they have had a breakdown every other month its hard to pinpoint.
I wish a charity like MIND would take her on and call out her bullshit and the harm it does downplaying a breakdown and using it as a weapon for your own gain.

She is such a bleep

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I think dropping out of the Welsh social housing talking gig at the last minute must have been the final straw for Rosemary.

Reactions: 38
Mmm was it around this time the agents started making noises she was gonna get her P45 I wonder. 🤔

Trouble is when someone says they have had a breakdown every other month its hard to pinpoint.
I wish a charity like MIND would take her on and call out her bullshit and the harm it does downplaying a breakdown and using it as a weapon for your own gain.

She is such a bleep
"I'm so depressed but look so happy" Jack is one of my least favourite Jacks. Along with performative depression Jack (e.g. dyeing her clothes black). Basically any time she grigts using mental health I lose what little sympathy I may have developed for her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

View attachment 1806707

"I read all of my e-mails"

ducking
Bull
tit
Lying
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That page has some of the most ridiculous job titles I’ve seen in my life.

Countdown to Jack desperately breadcrumbing that she wasn’t dumped by her agent. Oh no. It was she who decided to end the relationship as her wings were being clipped by her corporate agent. They forced her to churn out book after book, making her work her premature hands to the bone. But now she’s with someone so much better and her career is bouncing back.
+ this new agency has agreed to donate 99% of my fee to the povs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pure conjecture but I wonder if she was dropped by her agency or threw many designer toys out of her large playpen because she wasn’t getting bookings and sought another option. Obviously she is too arrogant to consider that her usual outlets were backing away due to weighty claims against her integrity/ story.
Did we ever find out if the Guardian/ Welsh forum cancelled on her or vice versa?

I also want to know what she does all day? How can she spend so long doing nothing?

Reactions: 33
Has anyone got Veganish or bad food for bad days to hand and can check if dear heart Rosemary is in the acknowledgements? Just out of curiosity

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.