Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inadvertently, in almost everything she’s ever written/publicly put out there about LJC and her son, she gives the impression she actively dislikes them, resents them, and also all Jack’s posts/writing about LJC seemed designed to completely undermine and diminish her.

Jack is a petty, nasty bleeping bully who’d have never tried to pull any of that tit with Leggy because she knows she wouldn’t have got away with it.
And because Leggy is upper-class and very wealthy, so Jack is happy to lick her boots despite professing a lefty "up the workers" stance

Reactions: 41
I'm going to go with yes, absolutely x

View attachment 1807075
View attachment 1807077
View attachment 1807081
View attachment 1807086

🦉🍾

View attachment 1807088
(unsquigged because it's Jack's current/former agent/management/wrangler)

And just circling back to that reputation management article, which was written shortly after Charlotte joined Kruger Cowne, where the blurb had said she would be "working alongside Adrian Sington":

View attachment 1807045

So Jack has gone back to her old chum(s). Makes you think.
It looks like Charlotte is no longer with Kruger Cowne though (?)
EBD9BD74-F93E-41AE-815E-16F2910482CA.jpeg

duck me sideways, what in the Myra Hindley’s mugshot is THAT dead eyed horror?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Adrian looks like a no nonsense hard task master. Honestly I'm picturing her turning up on GB news at this rate.
I have a confession, until this week I had no idea GB news was different to GMB (Good Morning Britain) and wondered why Ben Shepherd & Susannah Reid were so disliked. Send current affairs knowledgos 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ah so there's an acknowledgements page on her website from 2013 which names them fully.
She was again saying she reads every message and e-mail 🙄
And here are a few more thankyous, that have been a long time coming, in no particular order…

To Adrian Sington and Charlotte Ridge at DCD, who are friends first and agents second, for keeping me organised, in the right places and on time, and for being my plus one for scary events!

DCD is DCD Media, from the blurb of Charlotte joining Kruger Cowne in 2015 she worked there prior and according to Jack so did Adrian.
Talent management agency and speaker bureau Kruger Cowne has announced the appointment of Charlotte Ridge as its new head of branding.

Formerly of DCD Media, Ridge joins the Chelsea-based agency to work alongside Adrian Sington (former executive chairman of Virgin Books and vice chairman of Virgin Comics and Virgin Animation).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can put your baking trays in bed & use tumble drier fluff in loo roll to light your wood burner now, refugee friend.
How bleeping patronising. I’d bet the majority of refugees can cook way better than Jack & imagine anyone trying to make sense of her stupid ring pulls on hangers etc tit?
Do have to wonder if it’s a nasty ruse to get refugees fleeing back to awful situations rather than have to eat Jack’s terrible food.

On the upside,a glowing review for Jack’s ‘gotcha Lee’ moan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Had a search and it looks like the highest voted eligible (non sweary) nom for TT is……*drum roll*……

A8CB2DD6-00EE-4110-B267-E94519B840A7.jpeg

Are any uber fraJen with magic powers around to do the new thread please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
For us Frau's and Herr's new to the Canal - could someone compile a Jack Christmas Special? Chaoses from Yuletide times in years past?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.