Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is why she's been so quiet of late - on her best twitter behaviour for the new agent. Christ on a bike, is he in for a rude awakening.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
We probably have to assume that she makes a lot more money than we imagine and she’s going to make them a decent return from the partnerships and engagements they book her. If they’ve taken her on a full service deal with reputation management/career rejuvenation etc they’ll probably take 20%, so let’s posit that she’s getting well over £20k per partnership and engagement to make her worth their while. Another DKL would be a goldmine.

I think it’s quite a common theme that Tattle underestimate how much influencers are paid, and Jack is probably the grade above influencer as Z list celeb/ talking head. I reckon she’s getting the big dollar for the abysmal, half-arsed work she does. I’d take six figures every year for rehashing the same over-embellished story that’s not even about me, NGL.
I completely agree with this. I'd be willing to bet that the Z list celeb work - media appearances, conferences, awards dos, short-term brand partnerships - has been the biggest of her income streams, ahead of the patreon and her work as an author.

(I'm leaving the tip jar / paypal / legal fund / scamming / charity fraud money out of the list of income streams, as we have absolutely no way of telling how much she's making from that)

Reactions: 42
I keep liking your posts @Mr Krabs like some daft stan or summat, but thanks for all you do dear heart x

I NEED THE TEA from old Rosie now, tell us what happens Roz, tell us!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I completely agree with this. I'd be willing to bet that the Z list celeb work - media appearances, conferences, awards dos, short-term brand partnerships - has been the biggest of her income streams, ahead of the patreon and her work as an author.

(I'm leaving the tip jar / paypal / legal fund / scamming / charity fraud money out of the list of income streams, as we have absolutely no way of telling how much she's making from that)
That is about one of the only one of her posts I believe - that Covid initially hit her chief income stream hard.

I’d imagine she still has a future in appearances at thirsty bloke events.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That is about one of the only one of her posts I believe - that Covid initially hit her chief income stream hard.

I’d imagine she still has a future in appearances at thirsty bloke events.
She can rebrand as The After Dinner Bint

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting (old) article which features a Kruger Cowne Head of Branding talking about “matching the values of brand and celebrity” (!) and THAT MAN and Jack specifically referenced by another in terms of authenticity and “inspiration from people you can really relate to”:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Remember how Jack 'cooked' for Rosemary and the 2 assistants when they had their final summit meeting hahahahahaaaaa. I feel like that was possibly the last straw.
I don't think that was Rosemary, was it? That was her publishers, Bluebird.

Reactions: 21
So many questions: what if I don't want to use it for 'torches keys and dog leads'? I don't have a dog. What if I put a book on it? Then there's the obvious one TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY QUID FOR THAT?
Is it just me? I find anything around the home with words as part of the design maddening - I just keep reading the words repeatedly non-stop! The crockery from Emma Bridgewater is the worst, a friend had some and sitting eating from a pasta bowl while reading PASTA-PASTA-PASTA-PASTA-PASTA and trying to make sensible conversation was akin to torture.
YES! Last weekend, I was in a bar that has a flashing "stairway to heaven" neon sign above the stairs. I must have re-read it at least a hundred thousand times over the course of the evening.

But even when they're not demanding your attention, things-with-unnecessary-labels-on-them tend to be bloody patronising - and there really is nothing worse than being patronised by an inanimate object.

I have a supposedly-fancy Heston bleeping Blumenthal-branded toaster which has buttons labelled "Just a little bit more" and "Have a quick look", and I cringe every time I touch it. Agh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She does like using things like that against us. The whole sad hausfrau thing comes from a similar nasty, misogynistic place too.

All these therapists, and still no bloody clue.
I don't know, "sad hausfraus" still suggests we have stable homes; partners that haven't LEFT; and children that aren't sleeping with six ring binders full of coroners' reports. So Jack can shove that one up her Mediterranean

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Adrian looks like a no nonsense hard task master. Honestly I'm picturing her turning up on GB news at this rate.
I thought this. Jack actually gets the most attention and bookings when she’s railing against something or someone. She’s known (and bizarrely, liked) for being combative and being placed in pseudo-opposition to someone like Lee Anderson is what keeps the money rolling in. Adrian looks like exactly the kind of gammon who’d lean into that.

I’m not sure how successful it’ll be when you’ve got someone like Mick Lynch absolutely smashing it out of the park on the daily but may as well give it a go, I suppose. She’s essentially unemployable outside of the FBPE pity sphere.

Reactions: 50
Is dearly departed Rosemary the one who is also one of Jacks 3 therapists? If so, I’m intrigued about how this has affected the therapeutic relationship 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have so many questions. Did Adrian Sington the gentleman thief have to pay Jack the stolen royalties to get her back on his books? Was Fingers Kerridge in on the theft? Have they asked her to the Christmas party? Is she mad enough to go? Will they nick the proceeds of Grifty Kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Is dearly departed Rosemary the one who is also one of Jacks 3 therapists? If so, I’m intrigued about how this has affected the therapeutic relationship 🥴
No, that's Carole, the publisher, who's still on board as far as we know.

Reactions: 33
I don't think that was Rosemary, was it? That was her publishers, Bluebird.
Oh was it? I'm always getting her publisher and her agent mixed up. Definitely makes more sense for it to be Carole 'too much time on her hands' Tomkinson supping the slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Want to love and laugh at the same time. Jack is an embarrassment and in no way stands for anyone. I have the horrifying feeling she is testing the waters to stand 🤮

Nope. As a current POV she offers no help or insight to me. It seems to be wanting to point score, use long words and never get to the point. Helpful.
The best thing she could do is to stand for election - properly this time, against Lee Anderson, and not pull out citing mythical illnesses or the INCESSANT TROLLING she is subjected to.

Standing for public office would put a properly done exposé of her firmly within the public interest, whether that's by BBC, Private Eye, or a newspaper. I suspect she knows this and she's currently having to walk a tightrope of doing just enough to keep the grift going, but not so much as to catch the attention of major media outlets who could legitimately write about her lying and scamming.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.