Jack Monroe #438 She's a thief and her food is like slop. Delete this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title nommed by @jenny2603 from a squig's words. You win vouchers for short-acting botox treatments.

In the last thread: the trollclaims thread never materialised. We are bereft.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one. Swearing in thread titles is not allowed. WARNED!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Going back to the last thread where @Jelly Bean mentioned Jack's coat colour, didn't she say the same about a teacher's abuse and not wanting to wear that coat again?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Tumblr_l_133113569944559.png

Looks like someone is all up in her niche 😭 how's Jack supposed to make a living now ? Christmas is RUINED

ETA: a belated thank you for my diva pdf suit Slopbot, I will wear it to our canal Vs JM court date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm back in real time for the first time in weeks. Hello, frau!

This is very late but there's basically little point in doing a summary of her work output last month seeing as pulling it together would legitimately take me longer than she actually worked last month.

Screenshot_20221210_192127.jpg

Approximately 1 hour of work for the whole month. Only outstanding promised item from October was the porridge recipe which she will post after the school run.

Her other outstanding items since I started tracking in September are listed here:

Key items include an update on the VBI and her patreon refunds. Not to mention the fact there is a serious need and appetite for poverty campaigners right now and she's nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I just want to say that I've been having such a crappy day and I opened this thread and am already laughing so much it hurts. It's a pity Jack can't laugh at Jack more because it would cure her of all that ails her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Key items include an update on the VBI and her patreon refunds. Not to mention the fact there is a serious need and appetite for poverty campaigners right now and she's nowhere to be seen.
Crazy isn't it? We all know she is hopeless but supposedly this is her time to shine.
No doubt when this awful cost of living crisis is over (hopefully) and if Jack is even a thing - she will reinvent this period of time and centre herself. All the amazing things she did. Daft squigs will have false memories of all the good deeds she softly gently carried out.

Btw 'Emma' is on BBC2. I watched a few minutes and not a hope of taking it seriously thanks to @hooplifehero 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Not quite caught up, but is Jack cliff-hanging that her child has the nasty illness currently all over the news?

Unsavoury, but v on-brand for Baroness Munchausen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Pasta e cici is taking il pipi.

FFS squig look at the STATE. Just have oops on toast, keep the flavour and cut the faff.

AB4640F2-3B5E-4108-AF43-4669E1C762D9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m so annoyed about the ONS publishing the inflation figures in Jan while I was waiting on my broccoli pasta breakfast recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Going back to the coat - someone mentioned it was red? Has anyone seen Schindlers List...? She has a fetish for appropriation as we all know

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.