Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had more breakdowns than big ben!

Also when your kiddo is sick i dont think its the time to be looking for sympathy for yourself.

Poor sb i hope he feels better soon. So shs still hasnt moved and paying 100 times her income on rent this close to chrostms. Bless you pet.

Reactions: 50
Because I didn't see it before the last thread closed - @Snotbuster, fear not dear heart, for once Jack is not bogarting y'all's lingo with her use of scoff:
I hope this sick child sadfishing disappears as quickly as Tank Jack or Bond Jack, and we can move on with the 🧵. Might I suggest a denial of lip fillers as the next tweet, Jack? Something like this:

headshot-portrait-indecisive-young-woman-260nw-658233547.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If her kid is a bad asmatic he would get a drs appointment straightaway. There is chesty thingd going about i know of a few kids unwell with it.

Reactions: 45
She has had more breakdowns than big ben!

Also when your kiddo is sick i dont think its the time to be looking for sympathy for yourself.

Poor sb i hope he feels better soon. So shs still hasnt moved and paying 100 times her income on rent this close to chrostms. Bless you pet.
But SB is selfishly robbing the smol pixie of attention with his illness. Doesn't he get that she is the most important person in the world?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No one on her work page needs to know her kids sick, unless its she is unable to work due to said kid. These pretend keyboard warriors are not you friend, judging by how some of them talk they are in fact trolls in diguise.

Normal people dont make bold claims about purposely making other peoples lives hell. The people on here and on there are merely asking valid questions and ribbing you on your ridiculous claims and made up tales.

They dont wish you ill or harm. Those issues are on you pet and your conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I wonder is she's sent everyone in the comments club one of her mum's roast potatoes in the post to prove that they are not dire?

But most importantly, will she finally debunk the myth that she owns a toaster with the word toaster written on it, as she clearly has no toaster?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Coming live from under my bridge.

Unfortunately, Jack isn’t the only one to drop crumbs about Strep A. A few running accounts I follow have been all “woe is me, I have to run on my treadmill instead of outside because my kids are ill, but I absolutely can’t talk about it. I need to run because I have to stay fit right now for them”. 🙄 Followed by pictures of duvets on sofas, cups of hot squash etc. Obviously, spending your life putting every minute detail on sm leads you to be under the false impression that a) everyone is interested in every minute detail and b) including your kids in your sm feed is the right thing to do. Twitter has definitely created a monster in Jack and the Guardian has allowed it to grow.

This is getting boring now. It’s getting boring to see her bring up the same MH tit over and over again. How many meals can she miss? How many breakdowns can she have? How many times can she recover?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Jack, can you continue with the thread you promised, please?

What's that? Your son is very ill?

That's ok. I'm so sorry I asked. Sleep well
Also if her son has been ill for 5 days then how come she's had time to do the tweets as she's making out he's suddenly appeared ill and that's why she can't post the rest- really makes you think...

Reactions: 41
Coming live from under my bridge.

Unfortunately, Jack isn’t the only one to drop crumbs about Strep A. A few running accounts I follow have been all “woe is me, I have to run on my treadmill instead of outside because my kids are ill, but I absolutely can’t talk about it. I need to run because I have to stay fit right now for them”. 🙄 Followed by pictures of duvets on sofas, cups of hot squash etc. Obviously, spending your life putting every minute detail on sm leads you to fall under the false impression that a) everyone is interested in every minute detail and b) including your kids in your sm feed is the right thing to do.

This is getting boring now. It’s getting boring to see her bring up the same MH tit over and over again. How many meals can she miss? How many breakdowns can she have? How many times can she recover?
How can keep people falling for it? And what is it that they think she does?

• Sad
I love a good chaos but “For your INFORMATION, I just recently had a BREAKDOWN and the trolls want me to KILL MYSELF” Jack is hands down my least favourite Jack. As someone who has my own MH struggles it just presses my buttons in the worst way.

Also, I just don’t want to hear her mention SB ever again. The poor child. She is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
1670397656565.png

Squig, hokey folk remedies don't work against invasive bacterial infections. If they did, the graveyards wouldn't be full of the evidence of childhood epidemics sweeping through entire families. If Jack's son is as ill as she claims, he needs medical attention and antibiotics, not essential oils and having to share his bed with a massive and badly-trained dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
What an absolute C.U. Next Tuesday Wednesday 😡

Almost like she'd promised someone she wouldn't tweet then waited for them to fall asleep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Good grief she's at it again, using her son to simultaneously garner and deflect attention from herself. My heart breaks for that lad. I don't have kids but it's unfathomable to even contemplate treating a kid like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Has anyone ever had as many complete mental breakdowns as Jack?

Reactions: 64
Echoing just about every single post. Jack, I know you read here. So let's call it as it is. You're a subhuman, disgusting piece of tit who will lie about and weaponise your child being ill, to try and distract from a decade long scam being brought to a halt.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.