Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Jack will be using AA meetings in the way she used Mrs Gloss. Attention, attention, attention.
Using a sample size of 2, I looked to see how many posts two other members of that group had made and it’s nowhere near the amount that Jack did. They also weren’t showing huge hauls of lipsticks etc although I’m sure there’s plenty of that in there too!
I’ve LEFT the group already, but got these little snippets. The writing makes me as bilious as the nails.

ETA: why isn’t she writing in the left hand page? If you look closely there’s lines on it, not sure why she’d be as wasteful.
View attachment 1756114
View attachment 1756115

I think her facial expression looks like she is trying to listen into a discussion in her neighbours house, through the wall (of course we know Jack likes DETACHED houses, so this is unlikely).
View attachment 1756116
Or more accurately: Myra Hindley.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now that Jackie is back, was just reading some of her reply tweets before she ran away like a sobbing child. I mean, I know we all know, but the lies and gaslighting she puts out there is something else. I don't get how she still has followers. Her true colours in those tweets. She s a vile, despicable human.

Reactions: 34
Isn’t @Fruitjack a book reviewer?

(I don’t mean this as a way to get gossip but as a way to clear up whether people who get copies get complete or partial versions.)
No sorry, I have been a cookbook recipe tester, not a reviewer.

I did get on a review mailing list years back when I had a blog and they were always full copies, it was only about 5 titles from one publisher though so not very representative.

Reactions: 28
There is honestly nothing to indicate that Jack has ever bought followers (apart from one insane account on Twitter who kept ranting about it last month and didn't understand how bots work).

Her followers have grown organically over the years, and any spikes coincide with times that she's had tweets go viral or been in the news.

Her engagement rate is significantly higher than, say, Nigella Lawson or Martin Lewis (which is to be expected, as she has a lot fewer followers).

FollowerAudit puts her followers at 90% active accounts.

I get that no one here likes Jack, but please don't let "she buys followers!!!!!" become the new "OH doesn't exist!!!!!" or "she's moving out in March 2021!!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 75
There is honestly nothing to indicate that Jack has ever bought followers (apart from one insane account on Twitter who kept ranting about it last month and didn't understand how bots work).

Her followers have grown organically over the years, and any spikes coincide with times that she's had tweets go viral or been in the news.

Her engagement rate is significantly higher than, say, Nigella Lawson or Martin Lewis (which is to be expected, as she has a lot fewer followers).

FollowerAudit puts her followers at 90% active accounts.

I get that no one here likes Jack, but please don't let "she buys followers!!!!!" become the new "OH doesn't exist!!!!!" or "she's moving out in March 2021!!!!"
The only reason I brought it up was because I thought that was the accusation that summoned her to thread 31!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I genuinely think Jack will be using AA meetings in the way she used Mrs Gloss. Attention, attention, attention.
Using a sample size of 2, I looked to see how many posts two other members of that group had made and it’s nowhere near the amount that Jack did. They also weren’t showing huge hauls of lipsticks etc although I’m sure there’s plenty of that in there too!
I’ve LEFT the group already, but got these little snippets. The writing makes me as bilious as the nails.

ETA: why isn’t she writing in the left hand page? If you look closely there’s lines on it, not sure why she’d be as wasteful.
View attachment 1756114
View attachment 1756115

I think her facial expression looks like she is trying to listen into a discussion in her neighbours house, through the wall (of course we know Jack likes DETACHED houses, so this is unlikely).
View attachment 1756116
Jack, you are not and could never be Debbie Harry.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
FORENSIC Jack and Leggy timeline.

Jack and the Ol Legster were together from February 2014 until June 2015. (Times, Nov 2015)
5F2A8F8B-F764-4285-94A4-C536EFEA13CC.jpeg

Pretty sure this in March 2014 was the first mention of her and Leggy in press. (Also LOL at “Long term (police) girlfriend” 🤭 Jack was single in January 2013 and Ol PoPo had come and gone by October 2013. Very long term. Like Old Hazza)
47CE7346-C12C-4D70-926C-09CF54A106DB.jpeg
583C5FE1-1DF7-442D-A16A-CB4E36614F0A.jpeg

1261D008-AE4E-42BE-8916-CF8D5F39B730.jpeg

Their last interview together was mid-May 2015
F315DFCF-AE30-48AC-99A0-BEC6934722E6.jpeg

684B9F6D-00CF-4799-8D58-2E65AAFAB5F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
FORENSIC Jack and Leggy timeline.

Jack and the Ol Legster were together from February 2014 until June 2015.
View attachment 1758866
Pretty sure this in March 2014 was the first mention of her and Leggy in press. (Also LOL at “Long term (police) girlfriend” 🤭 Jack was single in January 2013 and Ol PoPo had come and gone by October 2013. Very long term. Like Old Hazza)
View attachment 1758872View attachment 1758873
View attachment 1758875
Their last interview together was mid-May 2015
View attachment 1758878
View attachment 1758869
Who was Allegra showing how to make muffins?

Jack?

Sunday Brunch audience?

Who?

Why don’t people finish sentences?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was not expecting to start this morning giggling at how “making muffins” sounds a bit gauche, darlings.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.