Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she's writing like a punk Jane Austen, but it actually reads like a Reader's True Experience from Take a Break Magazine
Take Some Beak more like!

I went about looking for C with hands and came across this. It’s new to me! Please please insert all the trigger warnings you can think of before clicking play

This guitar riff should play every time she appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Who the hell is this?

Is it LJC? Who the hell over the age of 15 takes selfies admiring their make up with someone else in the room?

Reactions: 46
Or she was lying to make Leggy feel guilty and bung her the £5k she 'lost out' on. I mean if it IS true, £5k is a lot of money for someone who was simultaneously pleading poverty.

ETA sorry, other people have already been mithering over this, should do a proper grunk before I post!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
These Gloss posts are excruciating she is so enamoured of her own image. And the banging on about how brave she is. Girl, you're not behind enemy lines, you put some fuckin eyeshadow on. Badly.

Reactions: 87
I can't watch the rest of that. Every time she does one of these, its all me me me. Look at me, I'm so wonderful. All of this turns my stomach and I cringe so hard.

Reactions: 29
20th Jan 2019 - Jack posts before / after hair extensions lewks

18th January - Jack posts before / after giving up booze. Below photo is meant to have been taken at her rock bottom, 3 weeks previously. It's a remarkably similar look to the before hair extensions one, no?

Reactions: 41
Unless it's a new build, you pay the builder directly and then the builder 'goes bust' and comes back as a new entity with the same name in a slightly different format three months later. #stillbitter

Reactions: 34
Keith moon of the who
Yes, dear heart I know KM, I meant I don’t know who Neil Oliver is but I understood the description of men who go on those retreats and play drums with their willies. I just imagined them going at it like dear Keith!

Reactions: 31
What is that face?

Reactions: 19
Ignoring her disorganisation and poor project planning skills, this makes the whole
Kickstarter thing seem even more fraudulent (speculation m’lud). With all the money raised she should have hired people for packing and distribution. She could have used a courier firm to collect directly from her home. What a disaster

Reactions: 33
I'm guessing she spent all the money on shite so when it came to being ready to send the book two years later she didn't have the money to use a proper distribution company or hire anyone but Caroline-not-Caroline

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.