Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find her whole anti nursery schtick so funny when she was going on fortnightly city breaks with yet another partner whilst her son has yet to leave the country? Or so much as the county with her…? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s strange how she didn’t want to claim benefit because MUMMY WORKS, but then mummy didn’t want to farm her child out to family members or a
day orphanage
How does that work?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20221122-140833.png

Love that Jack and the VBI go so far back.

Her responses to guardian comments are wonderful. I wonder how many more lies/inconsistencies/discrepancies there are to be unearthed...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s strange how she didn’t want to claim benefit because MUMMY WORKS, but then mummy didn’t want to farm her child out to family members or a day orphanage.
How does that work?
A day orphanage? Girl no… I’m gonna sit this one out but pls reconsider that appalling turn of phrase.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Military round the edges is honestly one of the thickest things an adult has ever said. It’s something I would expect from those men who wears costumes at the weekend and pretend they were in the Great War.
She might as well say she’s a ‘millionaire round the edges’.

Again with the can’t get a job thing. If you have worked, particularly on phones, you can usually pick something up fairly easily. Agencies are always looking for receptionists. Mostly as most people don’t want to do it. She would have had to cover up her tattoos though.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A day orphanage? Girl no… I’m gonna sit this one out but pls reconsider that appalling turn of phrase.
Sorry dear heart, I’d never heard it before until earlier up the thread. I thought someone said it’s what Jack(or someone on MN) called them. I thought it was an awful term too. Didn’t mean to upset you.

• Heart
Sorry if this lands wrong, I'm a few pages behind but I'm just mithering about the comments on her old Guardian articles pointing out how tit the recipes/costings are...

Do you think this is the origin of the 'trolling & abuse' she claims to have suffered? People pointing out that the recipes don't work or the amounts aren't adequate or the pricing is off because of the stocked-larder issue - all valid questions and criticisms that she immediately saw as trolling because perish the thought she receive an ounce of criticism? I can see how her mind would grab onto that and twist it and grow it into a massive thing she then used as narc fuel - something to battle against and to manipulate her fans/readers into feeling sorry for her.

Anyway, just mithering... as you were ninnies.

Reactions: 55
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
I watched the beginning, a bit in the middle and the end. The last bit where she whispers she has to apologise to housekeeping for being 10 minutes late checking out of her room 🤬 FFS she was late checking out because she was filming herself warbling at the camera? What a tool.

Also this bit from the Cameron firefighter article: “People died, screaming and terrified, in my ear, in unforgiving Sennheiser audio, as I calmly delivered instructions to try to guide them to safety.”

Jackie love - if the people were already dead, your calm instructions weren’t going to guide them to safety. I mean I know your ego is colossal but surely even you don’t believe you’re able to resurrect people?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Jackie love - if the people were already dead, your calm instructions weren’t going to guide them to safety. I mean I know your ego is colossal but surely even you don’t believe you’re able to resurrect people?
She has the Messiah complex. Can't save herself but saves the dead. Her T shirts about dead people need fixed.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1751520

Love that Jack and the VBI go so far back.

Her responses to guardian comments are wonderful. I wonder how many more lies/inconsistencies/discrepancies there are to be unearthed...
Found one...

Claims she was banned from the Tory party conference in 2013
Screenshot_20221122-143755.png

when actually (see link) they apparently didn't issue her a pass, until they did...

And according to the blog she got grumpy at being left out of the program, blamed the Tories but it was an oversight from Oxfam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Also this bit from the Cameron firefighter article: “People died, screaming and terrified, in my ear, in unforgiving Sennheiser audio, as I calmly delivered instructions to try to guide them to safety.”

Is that they died even though she calmly (gently, painstakingly) tried to guide them to safety? A lot of what she writes online is quite hard to follow, which is not ideal in someone who writes professaionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She would have had to cover up her tattoos though.
Not in this day and age. I'm a senior exec level of career development in FE/HE and unlike cuntybaws™ I am actually properly heavily inked. Full sleeves, back piece, shoulders, chest and job stopper hand tattoos. Never held me back at all.

Only thing she would need to cover up is her crappy attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Not in this day and age. I'm a senior exec level of career development in FE/HE and unlike cuntybaws™ I am actually properly heavily inked. Full sleeves, back piece, shoulders, chest and job stopper hand tattoos. Never held me back at all.

Only thing she would need to cover up is her crappy attitude.
I meant back in 2011 ish when she couldn’t get any work then.
I recruit for schools and it’s still a no no for a lot of them, especially certain trusts.

Reactions: 19
Do you think this is the origin of the 'trolling & abuse' she claims to have suffered? People pointing out that the recipes don't work or the amounts aren't adequate or the pricing is off because of the stocked-larder issue - all valid questions and criticisms that she immediately saw as trolling because perish the thought she receive an ounce of criticism? I can see how her mind would grab onto that and twist it and grow it into a massive thing she then used as narc fuel - something to battle against and to manipulate her fans/readers into feeling sorry for her.
It's all so bizarre and contradictory. She claims she once turned the fridge off because, a) she couldn't afford the electricity, and b) it was empty, anyway. Yet after that her whole schtick is claiming you can "cook" by using fractions of bought ingredients, some of which are only possible if you actually have a fridge and/or freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Even in her tit singing video she lies

I probably am not going to post this.

But you did you big fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.