Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she told a tale of punching him in the face which if true (lol) would suggest the estrangement is from his side rather than hers. I reckon (reckoning things about jacks life that I have no insight into is my no. 1 hobby these days) that the brother won't be around her hence her not being included in family events. eg. littlest bro delivering her sunday dinner to her rather than her (& her son that lives with her for defs) being at the family table.
Despite that, Papa H has a pic of them together. From Harold era I suspect as the fugly hat and earrings are in evidence. Maybe they were in truce for his sake. However someone did post many threads back that the brothers wife was very ill and that it coincided with Jacks oncologist post.
I also you think that you can bet your arse Mrs H did all the day to day childcare of the foster children and not Mr MBE for being an exemplary foster carer in absentia. He no doubt made the loudest noise about it though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
Why have you done this to me?
The faux quivering voice when she talks about the pov 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I've been wondering what 'my dear heart' was about. I'm contemplating grunking from day one but I think it would take me a year and a half.
Unless somebody else has answered - 'dear heart' and 'tender one' were particularly foul terms Nigella used when addressing Jack. When she still acknowledged her presence that is 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
To this day I've not managed to break the 30 second barrier on this video 😭
Trust me, scroll to the end of the singing at least. It’s the smug smile of ‘I conquered my fear’ whilst warbling ‘stand by me’ several times that she ends with that is the comedy gold moment. If she was more tech savvy I swear she would have added whoops and applause.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Now who wouldn't prefer to spend hours arguing the toss with strangers on the internet, as opposed to doing anything useful.

ETA: she's so bloody mardy in her replies. Such a tedious know it all too.
Mardy is just the most perfect word to describe Jack. Thankspaceyou .

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trust me, scroll to the end of the singing at least. It’s the smug smile of ‘I conquered my fear’ whilst warbling ‘stand by me’ several times that she ends with that is the comedy gold moment. If she was more tech savvy I swear she would have added whoops and applause.
My arse right now

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack did some sewing...

View attachment 1751421
Lol

Pic from this post by @colouredlines:

Jumping ahead to say I got the bleepingRAGE at seeing chiz on tiz again.

Also her appalling fashion creations. She’s really like those overindulged precocious kids who think everything they do is god tier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I watched it ALL the way through.

It's like a year 8 drama performance, the quivering. The looking up at the camera, she isn't nervous in the slightest, she's just a shite singer and knows how to play up to the camera. The demonic stare is quite something, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her accent is literally different in every video I’ve ever watched of her speaking

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That link to her Guardian profile has led me down the rabbit hole of reading some of her awful columns again. This bit stood out in the Cameron Firefighter one. So when BD retired he was on less than £28K a year but she was on £27K as a call operator in 2011?
View attachment 1751404

1669125401286.png

One-sixth is 16.7%, which obviously only matches the top two bandings. Firefighters on the proverbial £28k would be on one-seventh. As I understand it, contributor rates are high precisely because careers are expected to be relatively short, and normal retirement age is 55. Pensions can be claimed at 50 with 25 years service.

I suspect the "20% chance of getting back what we put in" is also misleading. I have two public sector pensions, and both pay out a survivor's pension (albeit reduced) and a related lump sum, so Mrs Everytown (who is quite a bit younger than me) and the SGs won't be left high and dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Credit where credit's due, though. Have any of YOU invented your own time signature? No? Thought not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1751422

Person who used past experience to attack politician, complains when someone else prompts her to think about said experience.
W w wait WHATTTT???? She actually said this?? About a (supposed) real person who died??? And used their death to make it all about herself and a snarky reply to a comment she didn’t like? And spoke about this persons death in such gruesome, graphic terms???

How could she, I mean, how COULD she. And WHY hasn’t she been cancelled long time ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Same babe.

I'm contemplating breaking at least one leg badly, so I can just sit at home & grunk for weeks :)
No need to go all out with the leg dear heart, I found a mere 460 foot bones was enough to render me unfit for work for 6 weeks x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
10 seconds of empty chair. 💀
Honestly I think I’d cringe myself inside out on the daily if I knew this footage of me was out there and being watched. Like….I actually think I could accept a dodgy sex tape over this 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54
No need to go all out with the leg dear heart, I found a mere 460 foot bones was enough to render me unfit for work for 6 weeks x
Someone at my work has been off for 6 weeks due to one broken bone in his big toe. We have an incredible hybrid working strategy and he was offered WFH but oh no. HELLO ARE YOU ON TATTLE? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.