Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus my head is spinning with it all!

Reactions: 22
All of the other events by the Association are available online so fingers crossed this one will be too

Reactions: 27
Fridge on/Fridge off. Fridge. Fridge. Fridge. Light bulbs. Lightbulbs. LIGHTBULBS. NO LIGHTBULBS. The word BULB makes me feel funny in my tummy now . Cheers Jack.

Reactions: 29
It won't be the first time she has completely ignored the brief for what she is supposed to be talking about. At Glasgow people oohed and ahhed over what she had to say regardless. She will be expecting the same in Wales.

Reactions: 36

Chopping down signs with an axe is not the only thing for which she uses the multipurpose saw. LITERAL #JackHack

(Screenies from #dearhearttenderone @Marmalade Atkins)

Reactions: 56
Hopefully someone from CHC will keep live tweeting and we'll see if Jack is there.

Reactions: 40
Music teacher me can’t even watch it. Or the bathroom one.
Firstly, if you really are a "music teacher", you would do well to remember that the voice is not Jack's first instrument and perhaps keep your shitty opinions to yourself, pal?

Secondly, you might enjoy this etude:

Finally, could you find a melody within the entire history of musical endeavour that would accommodate these lyrics? I'll wait.

Reactions: 47
Thanks for the reality check CL, there are definitely brilliant conpeople and evil geniuses out there but yeah Jack is more narcissistic thicko. Probably more of an opportunist than strategist but still think a publicist was involved beyond agent/publisher etc. maybe the guardian funded.
I suppose at a certain point with enough £££££ rolling in even someone that shit with money should be able to make do but apparently not Jack!
I have that pic 'to hand', see you in ten

Reactions: 28
If you all send me sponsorship money, I’ll run there in my lunch hour to check. North -South - no training - how hard can it be?
Well now we know. Thanks to those who sponsored me. I’ll be diverting the funds elsewhere and will not be taking further questions.

Reactions: 60
Meanwhile over on Instagram...

https://giphy.com/26ybwwiZmci3DJdYs
There's an awful lot of posts that have vanished, including our favourite hair-braid-hammock shot but you'll be relieved to know the shrunken-head-nan's-curtains-boilersuit classic is still up.

Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.