Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That well known, much-loved Easter character, the hell bunny, going about its nefarious business.
Your addition of red eyes enhanced it's already sinister beast-like features, tender one., chapeau!

Reactions: 22
What's with the side eye to the camera?

Also her bios are absolute cringe

Reactions: 56
Celine did a tune or two

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, marathon runner? With all her ouchiness? I feel compelled to find out more about this….
£297 raised but I can't imagine she completed the 2017 Brighton marathon did she?

JACK MONROE
Jack Monroe is running the Marathon for MIND
19% £297 raised of £1,500 target by 35 supporters
Event: Brighton Marathon 2017, on 9 April 2017

There's some discussion here about her going downhill for 6 months and needing all sorts of disability aids and then a few months later starting running and of course signing up for a marathon with associated fundraiser etc.

Reactions: 41
The mini one is way cheaper and given Jack’s miniature size is probably life size. Must admit I’m tempted, imagine the fun you could have with that thing. Cutout Jack under a train, in a skip, in the bin
Aisle 5 in Asda. Outside a paint shop. In a hotel shower. Basically anywhere but the kitchen.

Reactions: 26
I once broke a couple of ribs in very unusual circumstances [ ] on a Saturday night, and didn't got to A&E until the following Tuesday. Never missed a day of work at work.
Back when this country had some bollocks!’

Reactions: 28
I know the grifter's business is no longer trading. However, is it possible (educate me, accounting folks) JM could have bought all that expensive shite to make her business/herself more 'tax efficient'? Forgive me, it's early. Makes you think.

Reactions: 21
She’s also got me remembering ‘Rachel From North London’, who was supposed to have escaped from the Tube car that was bombed on 7/7.

Reactions: 22
Ugh. She is utterly, utterly disgusting. Cosplaying health issues, signing up to a marathon then underachieving in the fundraising department (I guess because the money was going to someone other than her) and probably not even attending the marathon let alone finishing it. I thought I couldn’t dislike her more.

Also, @That Forensic Man and all you receipt collectors are ruddy marvellous, thank you.

Reactions: 36
Woof woof grrr?

SEA WASPS???
The sea wasp is a box jelly with extremely potent and painful venom that has been known, in extreme cases, to kill people in as few as three minutes. The sea wasp’s small body is less of a concern than the tentacles, which reach up to 10 feet (3 m) long. Each of the 60 tentacles hanging down from the sea wasp’s body is covered with specialized stinging cells, called cnidocytes.

The bluebottle, or Indo-Pacific Man o’ War, is not a jellyfish but a siphonophore, which is a colony of tiny, specialized polyps working together as colonies. The bluebottle is easily recognized by its blue, gas-filled sac (pneumatophore) that floats on the water’s surface.1During summer in the Southern Hemisphere, strong winds carry bluebottles to the shores of Australia, where thousands of bluebottle stings are reported each year.2

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Oh my god. I've watched that Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast. Have you noticed, she looks so so shifty when she speaks? Some triggering shit too in there, for sure. She's awful, truly. Sociopathic narcissist. She comes across as "I can't believe I'm getting away with this shit and people lap it up", combined with a huge Messiah complex.

SHE DOESN'T BLINK, DOES SHE?

Edit: I've just looked it up, the no blinking? Predatory stare of a narcissist sizing up its prey. Chilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
I was totally confused by those floor plans, not only the massive bathroom/bedroom, but some rooms don't have doors to them

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.