Jack Monroe #431 Close your begs, woman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Songs were 79p each on iTunes back in the day.

I deeply resented every 79p I actually had to pay because the dodgy services around back then didn’t have whatever it was.

Even allowing for songs ripped from CDs and songs bought as part of albums, if she bought even 1000 of them individually that’s what £790?

TLDR - thousands of pounds if she did buy then all.
To be fair, I don't think I paid for a single song I had on my iPod at that time - all either taken from CDs I owned or, ahem, other means. 👀

Plus she may well have been exaggerating the number of songs she had? 20k songs is absurd. Surely Counting Crows didn't release that much music...

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Songs were 79p each on iTunes back in the day.

I deeply resented every 79p I actually had to pay because the dodgy services around back then didn’t have whatever it was.

Even allowing for songs ripped from CDs and songs bought as part of albums, if she bought even 1000 of them individually that’s what £790?

TLDR - thousands of pounds if she did buy then all.
Is it not more likely she pulled them from Napster etc? Back then I, erm, a friend, had thousands and thousands of MP3s pulled from various pirate sites.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When I see this cake I have flashbacks of student accommodation carpet after a party circa 1990
I'm 50 years old and haven't drunk alcohol on Christmas eve since 1991 on account of something very similar in a shared house. Christmas RUINED.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
To be fair, I don't think I paid for a single song I had on my iPod at that time - all either taken from CDs I owned or, ahem, other means. 👀

Plus she may well have been exaggerating the number of songs she had? 20k songs is absurd. Surely Counting Crows didn't release that much music...
But also, back in the day iPods didn’t have wifi and you had to connect to iTunes to upload the songs. And even if you delete the songs off iTunes, it remembers what you have already bought and you can just download it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She laughed about accidentally breaking SBs arm when she pushed his swing too hard. She loves boasting about assaulting others. She's 'decked' her brother, thrown a book at an art director and kicked someone in the shins. Or maybe she's lying.
You just know if anyone actually so much as looked at her in public, she'd fully crap herself. I believe behind closed doors she'd be a proper nasty piece of work though.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg her answer to a very fair question 😲
So SB living with his dad would be the same as him going into care?
Poor SB's dad having to read this garbage year after year.
Yes. Because a life with a loving parent that is Not Jack is the same as being a ward of the state. If she can't smother her child 24/7, what's the point of even popping 'em out?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
A train chaos is my favourite genre of chaos. You've got Mediterranean arses, you've got being trapped, you've got shin-kicking, you've got Opal Fruits. There's truly something for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
My theory on Dordrecht is that old Harold googled & found this.
The stare into the camera and smile is pure vomit. Also she really cannot sing.
The opening line kills me every damn time!
“Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday!”
😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He asked her if she was ok?

He was probably thinking i have just shut up shop, i hope she doesnt want anything. ' are you ok?' *Please go away*
He apparently said her name. So she went for a walk to a place she’d never been and just ran into the paint shop, at a time she’s looking at paint, whilst the man who owns it (who I think she’s recently met/spied out) is there and he sees her in this fudge 🥕(let it stand!) state and said her name.
she’s a bad crank, she went there on purpose to run into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yes. Because a life with a loving parent that is Not Jack is the same as being a ward of the state. If she can't smother her child 24/7, what's the point of even popping 'em out?
That is a horrific thing to say about SB's dad, who by all accounts is a good dad. That sort of thing gets thrown around in the family court during custody cases.

For all Jackamo's posturing about being a tough, not-like-other-girls mamapapa type who enjoys violence and power tools, her ideas about family life and cooking are not even 1950s housewife, they are 1930s housewife and the sort of thing my dear departed granny considered old-fashioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A train chaos is my favourite genre of chaos. You've got Mediterranean arses, you've got being trapped, you've got shin-kicking, you've got Opal Fruits. There's truly something for everyone.
Don’t forget the falling under a train chaos!
Edited to add - apologies I see you have mentioned the being trapped chaos. I was just being a little more dramatic with my wording in the absence of our wordy smol pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget the falling under a train chaos!
Edited to add - apologies I see you have mentioned the being trapped chaos. I was just being a little more dramatic with my wording in the absence of our wordy smol pixie.
And holding a stranger’s tiny baby whilst they go for a piss, and JM is full of “laryngitis”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.