Jack Monroe #430 Keep strong, good Turkish haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming to you from the recent past (because of COURSE I stop looking at Tattle for a few days and miss a GLORIOUS CHAOS) so hoping this hasn't already been done, but here's a side-by-side of the haircut pics. Pinocchio? šŸ¤„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I too went back through her Instagram to find pictures of her living in rooms that were not ā€œPure Brilliant White boxesā€.

Admittedly, she may not have painted some of those rooms herself, but she hasnā€™t lived in a Pure Brilliant White Box in her life. Every room, regardless (or irregardless, WFK), of the colour of the wall or who painted it, is jammed to the ceiling with stuff. I thought those teal Made chairs were the plastic ones we had in school that stacked. Nope. Ā£150 each. She has twelve of them. Twelve.

I have a really odd feeling about yesterday. About the sheer number of boxes only filled with books, about the notebooks with her name on them, about her inability to keep track of the inconsistencies and finally about her throwing caution to the wind with her desire to decorate using Ā£Ā£Ā£ paints and packing up Ā£Ā£Ā£ furniture.

Itā€™s like she thinks life will be renewed with a fresh coat of paint in a new place. That everything that has gone before will be left in the crappy bungalow. Your tit moves with you Jack.
Thatā€™s why every new home is the beautiful cosy secure ideal place until sheā€™s lived there long enough to realise- she lives there. Then it becomes crappy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Ooh, a consolation prize for being up at 6am on a Sunday morning with an ill childā€¦ a late night Jack chaos to catch up on!
Solidarity. My youngest has Covid. Planning a day of yomping round chippies and picking up as many copies of the Express as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Solidarity. My youngest has Covid. Planning a day of yomping round chippies and picking up as many copies of the Express as possible.
Weā€™re in week 3 of Covid, it has gone through the 3 children 1 by 1. We had an exciting (and expensive šŸ˜­) day out booked today too so morale in the household is low šŸ˜‚.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
In Matthew Perry's (brilliant) autobiography he describes moving house many many times before realising it won't solve anything, noting "everywhere you go, there you are".

I have had a fair bit of therapy, sadly they are not my bff nor do I have their umber on speed dial, and I have learned thst real change can only come from acceptance and honesty.

We all have that friend who chats absolute tit, but we let it go, roll our eyes and move on. Jack's problem is her audience is several hundred thousand, and she pontificates via her tweets dozens if not hundreds of times a day. It must be impossible to keep up with the lies due to the sheer number. She probably feels incredibly stupid and cornered. Not nice at all but entirely her own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Jack, when you wake in a panic today, things feel bleak and you recall with absolute horror your behaviour on Twitter last night, just remember, keep strong, good Turkish haircut xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
I can possibly see a few more rags picking up on the story based on last night's performance. That was quite something to witness. The woman is clearly sick though. She totally lost it. I mean, I've seen her snark before but she was throwing it in all directions. Glad she's deleted herself.

I maintain she has had a complete and catastrophic breakdown.
Not one of her fake Twitter ā€œbones are literally Turing to dustā€ breakdowns. A real full blown collapse

She belongs in the Priory. I hope she has someone looking after her best interests

Reactions: 41
Not one of her fake Twitter ā€œbones are literally Turing to dustā€ breakdowns. A real full blown collapse

She belongs in the Priory. I hope she has someone looking after her best interests
Itā€™s just a narc rage as she can no longer control the narrative and more and more people are calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Itā€™s just a narc rage as she can no longer control the narrative and more and more people are calling her out.
There is some of that, and the two go hand in hand. I genuinely believes sheā€™s mentally incapable, however.

I donā€™t wish any harm on her. Genuinely think she needs help

Reactions: 37
God that was the perfect chaos wasnā€™t it? Narc rage followed by deletion. And so the cycle begins anew.
We also had a 1am litigation assault thrown at a poor squig, indeed it was a perfect chaos. Jack was ticking all her chaos boxes, the flounce and delete came shortly after she threatened to sue, I was still up when she deleted, amazing to see it unfold in real time.šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Itā€™s photos like this that make you realise the game is truly up for her. She has burned her bridges with pretty much everyone. Now is the time she should be out and about promoting her book, campaigning, doing recipes on TV, etc.

What do we get? A massive Twitter tantrum then dustballs rolling through her deleted account.
57BD5360-881D-4B15-9382-E5CCB34ED949.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Iā€™ll say this, I donā€™t envy the comedown and then bollcking by her publishers that today will bring!
That was so great, her accidentally posting the camera reel was a highlight for me.
Oh I missed this. Anyone got a screenshot ?

I fear that her going to The Priory will only feed her ego even more. Imagine it ā€œI ended up in The Priory, as an inpatient ā€¦..ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
šŸšØ wonā€™t we see her on Thursday? šŸšØ

(when is the Enough is Enough rally in Southend that is definitely wonā€™t go to?)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We also had a 1am litigation assault thrown at a poor squig, indeed it was a perfect chaos. Jack was ticking all her chaos boxes, the flounce and delete came shortly after she threatened to sue, I was still up when she deleted, amazing to see it unfold in real time.šŸ˜
Do we know what was the final straw/tweet which made her deactivate the haunted bird app? I was firm asleep in bed during the final meltdown moments :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I fear that her going to The Priory will only feed her ego even more. Imagine it ā€œI ended up in The Priory, as an inpatient ā€¦..ā€

Here you go ninnie šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That was a grunk and a half. She just canā€™t stop herself can she? Wow. Also Iā€™d bloody love to know which Etsy store does such good Tiffany dupes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

She was a patient at the Priory courtesy of Allegra. I don't think we know the reason though. Anyway, it didn't work. She was in rehab for months last year and that didn't work. Narcissim is very hard to treat, half the time the narc can't even admit there is an issue. She'll be angry but I doubt she has had a breakdown. That would only really happen when she has no humans or animals left to suck dry.

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.