Jack Monroe #430 Keep strong, good Turkish haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh Lordy Shes LEFT! Before we address that, congratulations to @Brian Butterfield on title nomination, words provided by Jack Stan. Brian you win a tester pot of farrow and ball sloppipe and a pair of dupe Tiffany earrings for your scabby ear.

For any newbies please have a look at the Wiki, which you can find at the top of the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Yay. You did it. Don’t know where my threads are. Floating around Tattle somewhere 😂

Here’s my tl;dr
Thank you to @Katkat and @Brian Butterfield for the thread title nomination from Jack’s now DELETED Twitter mentions. You win an item of your choosing from the skip on Jack’s drive.

It has been A DAY here in Jackland. We’ve had the full chaos rollercoaster as Jack started off yesterday with happy-happy moving house posts and cringey thirst posts and a lovely haircut from a Turkish barber (Shroedinger’s barber who both did and didn’t engage in small talk) and descended today into rage, blaming the haterz for nearly KILLING HER and threatening legal action. What a wild ride it’s been.

She just wants to be happy about the house she DESERVES and wants to paint in Farrow & Ball, especially as she’s never been able to paint a home before (except for all the times she has painted, which she denied even when the screenshots were RIGHT THERE!)

Speculation has been made over whether she will be buying or renting but never fear, Jack has promised multitudinous photos for our 🔺🔺🔺 pleasure.

It all culminated in her deleting her Twitter. Get the popcorn out and head over to instagram for the next instalment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
1668910481641.png

Mischief managed

it's not Potter related because TERF mum...... it's Russian support....

White Wing, White Walls,... etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anyone get a screenshot of how many tweets she had before deactivating? She’s sure to go on a massive delete-a-thon

• Wow
Reactions: 50
I’ve always thought she is a smack head. Like big time. I just get those vibes, and very unfortunately I’ve known a few who ended up on that route. She doesn’t give coke energy, those people are just wankers full of their own importance. The smack has made the people I know who have succumbed into self-absorbed liars who shake and stammer and pretend they’re ‘ill’ because of the shot choices they’ve made. (I know this isn’t a fashionable opinion, but everyone goes through tit in their lives. It’s a choice to do drugs, everyone knows the consequences are horrific for themselves and their families)

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I can't imagine that this latest chaos and lie-fest is going to go over well with her agent and publisher. Both of them more than likely have clients/authors that are less trouble and generate more income. The publisher hasn't exactly been enthusiastically promoting Grifty Kitchen, and today's episode isn't a positive demonstration of Jack's judgement and maturity. She's on really shaky ground professionally IMO.

Reactions: 72
I’ve always thought she is a smack head. Like big time. I just get those vibes, and very unfortunately I’ve known a few who ended up on that route. She doesn’t give coke energy, those people are just wankers full of their own importance. The smack has made the people I know who have succumbed into self-absorbed liars who shake and stammer and pretend they’re ‘ill’ because of the shot choices they’ve made. (I know this isn’t a fashionable opinion, but everyone goes through tit in their lives. It’s a choice to do drugs, everyone knows the consequences are horrific for themselves and their families)
You might be Candyman-ing her with this! it was a comment like that (which I don’t think anyone could find) was one of the reasons she came to visit here on thread 31.

24579D58-CBD4-48BD-9B7B-1CE42FD98BC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Did anyone get a screenshot of how many tweets she had before deactivating? She’s sure to go on a massive delete-a-thon
I took this at midnight

firefox_NNYvxth5JI.png

Just took these, looks like the last live number was 17,472 or 37 tweets up

firefox_DUnsEJukeJ.png
firefox_hyuemiwBer.png

You might be Candyman-ing her with this! it was a comment like that (which I don’t think anyone could find) was one of the reasons she came to visit here on thread 31.

View attachment 1744723
I often wonder how Jack would be received by the canal now compared to back then, when in my opinion fraus were too accommodating of her being a snidey little bleep here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
We were 🔺 step stools in the last thread, look at the filth she posted today to 'own da haters' :sick:

1668912528989.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ah our beloved poverty campaigner has founced off the haunted bird app again. The maddening thing is she isn't campaigning aagainst poverty. She is campaigning for it. The more povvos about the longer the groft goes on. And the bigger her nose I mean bank balance gets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So this twitter deletion is no doubt because she realises she has lied over those earrings in Georgian Church style proportions.
Just bringing it over to this thread, and thanks to @Marmalade Atkins for finding older tweets.
Dear Harold bought her some Tiffany earrings for her birthday (March 17th) as she was being trolled for wearing Etsy Tiffany earrings, which he apparently also bought for same birthday. Complicated Harold 🤪
Needless to say there is NO photographic evidence of those Etsy earrings before her birthday and also no trolling for Harold to spot 🤷‍♀️ Very mysterious.

Screenshot_20221120_023236_com.android.chrome_edit_672927394065025.jpg
Screenshot_20221120_023657.jpg
Screenshot_20221120_023338.jpg

Screenshot_20221120_025542.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I found the one that proves content is not allowed upstairs 🤭

1668915572316.jpeg

Now we know anything she says is 'not allowed' can just be broken :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.