Jack Monroe #430 Keep strong, good Turkish haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given my earlier chaos I should learn to do it.

SHAN’T
I’m TERRIFIED of starting a new thread because of the HISTORICAL TRAUMA of trying to do one and failing, so at every thread-end I am forced to hide behind my front door refusing to open any of my post since 2013 until the new one comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I think she's buying or BD's buying.

I am shocked (although maybe not, it is Jack) that she's not getting a room for her son to stay in. I understand that sometimes people may need to stay in a particular area for one reason or another (school/work/caring responsibilities - but none of these apply here!) so why would she just not move slightly further out so her son has his own space. My first priority would absolutely be providing my children with a proper bleeping bed! It is unbelievably selfish.

Either way, it will become obvious (she will 🔺herself and even if it's a company it will still need to have a record of the person who ultimately controls the company I.e.BD).
I think her dad offered to buy her a smol place after the rehab stay, but she said no because ** insert reasons mentioned here* then old harold happened and she thought she was golden but then when He LEFT she realised she was going to end up with not a pot to piss in and went back to daddy for his offer. I dont think she is really bothered about this move as much as she makes out. Its all for snakes and trolls so they can see she is living her best life.

She is probably raging hence not actually rushing out to try and push sales/ leases through quicker. If it were me and my lease was running out, i would have sortered another house as soon as i handed my notice in, to make sure i had adequate time to move my tit
She seems to be clinging on to the crappy or not bungalow to the bitter end.

Reactions: 26
Have you considered starting a Patreon?
You’re right! Jack and Caroline have never let being thick as tit get in the way of grifting for money! Yay, more cashos for me!

PS I don’t know if this is controversial but I have also come to the conclusion that Molly is a bit thick. 99.9% of her content is stolen directly from Tattle, and she can’t write or format a blog for tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1748370

There's so much wrong with this it's difficult to know where to start, but what do prisons, pupil referral units, and children in care have in common? Nothing, except that Jack's claimed to start working with them all [citation needed] in order that they can be 'reformed'.
Not the working in a PRU again 😂. Jack, I cannot stress this enough, you really don't have the temperament for this 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey, just realised that her (temporary) silence on the socials means we're being spared Fitba' Jack, who is one of the worst Jack incarnations.
I think we'd be safe because Liverpool aren't playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack didn't speak to the press in December 2011, it was 2012.

She got it wrong in her FB post (presumably those 200 units a week affected her memory).
But then two months later in Feb 2013 she was being catapulted to fame for her Moroccan cooking and 'fierce competency'?
And by May had the F&M award?
It doesn't sound very accidental to me. Almost like a manufactured back story :unsure:
That's why I thought it all began in Dec 2011 not 2012.

1669040022974.png

Shade at Louisa too. She MADE me buy this HIDEOUS sofa which I HATE instead of just ALLOWING me to spend 3x more on the sofa I weally, weally wanted. Relatable budget expert right there.
More shade here, thanks for your understanding LJC & SB, well, "mostly".

1669040221596.png

I think I’m quite a good detective but obviously not FORENSIC enough. When you say ‘enhance’, is there an app for that or is it something my iPhone can already do?
Thank you dear heart.
The enhance element is more of a um, joke tender one x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not the working in a PRU again 😂. Jack, I cannot stress this enough, you really don't have the temperament for this 😂.
But she does work in one, because her Social Media is JUST like one! Good to know her idea of working in a PRU with all those “unruly people” is just to walk out and let them get on with it
16CBF647-D6D4-45AC-AA6C-860A7873DD30.jpeg

12678809-5F5B-4CD5-90AD-1B7B1269F229.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
i guess it's too late for the next thread title to be CAROLINE HAS HANDS. i'm absolutely reeling tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New thread ninnies

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.