Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up and all the Fraus seem to have left the haus? Band of biatches, I’ll find you....

No trigger warning needed as no details, but she is rotten to the core. Letting any animal suffer is unforgivable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello all, I'm a long time lurker here. Think you are all very entertaining and wise (y).

I just want to share that I have been trying to work out why JM has to many sycophantic responses to the nonsense she spews. I think it is due

to the empath x narcissism recipe.

I think many of the responders to her tweets (because, in. reality, that's all they actually are) are empaths and are blind to her manipulative behaviour

and victim complex (not actually a genuine complex but a manipulation tool).

I'm an empath myself, though I have worked within services that have exposed me to team splitting and manipulative behaviour. Don't get me wrong

, I'm caught out now and again but I generally have my guard up to these kind of emotional vampires.

Sorry fir the ramble.

Reactions: 25
I just had a look on Mumsnet too, and WOW THE RELIEF to know that so many other people are seeing this! The twitter/instagram responses made me despair of the living race, but they also ... weirdly ... get into your head? Like, maybe I/we *are* trolls who are so blinded by our dislike of her we're failing to see the bigger picture? But no! It really is gaslighting-by-internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So do we think Jack is napping ready to unleash some late night venom on people who are beingmean to her looking out for a defenceless animal? Then she can find a random tweet to reply to around 3/4 am just to remind everyone that she’s still awake.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve had a rather cynical thought. Bob the Street Cat died quite recently and it was reported in the papers, His owner (I forget his name) wrote a book about him which was really successful and there was a film and everything.

Now I‘m sure the timing is a complete coincidence but I am now wondering if Jack is thinking of writing a book about her disabled pet, or perhaps some sort of memoir in which she is “saved” by said pet. Animal stories often sell very well. And she is kind of laying the groundwork already. But of course there’s not much of a book if the kitten is PTS.
Children's book, autistic girl with a disabled cat who live in poverty, and have all sorts of morally sound adventures together.

Working title, Patsy and Pretzel the Wonky Cat. At some point Patsy will cry bitter tears into her faded My little pony pillow case as moon beams struggle through her threadbare bedroom curtains to dance like tiny translucent leprechauns on her small trembling body. "Why? Why?" She will demand of her tear drenched pillow.

You read it here first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t post that often but love reading this thread for my life-escapism. Genuinely gutted the off topic chat has had to go. Pure unadulterated JM is going to infuriate me past bearing! 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t post that often but love reading this thread for my life-escapism. Genuinely gutted the off topic chat has had to go. Pure unadulterated JM is going to infuriate me past bearing! 😫
Same, Emlo, same. It was some light relief, hilarity and camaraderie between the utter horror show that is Jack bleeping Monroe x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My six girls (OK, witches!) are all from Romania with different problems, ranging from disability to refusal to walk on a lead (she has free run of the enclosed paddock though, like a dog park). My guardian girl was traumatised by the dog catchers and probably dragged by the neck; she bit me when I attempted to get her into the house with a tug on her collar - totally instinctive and immediately followed by an Oh tit I Didn't look on her face. She was trembling last week from lightning without thunder and I have to watch for fear aggression with other dogs. Another is a complete drama queen and diva who eats plaster off walls....
Ugh again off topic but YES! I had to get a harness for my boy after realising that his issue was the collar round the neck, but alleged 'experts' *still* attempt to persuade me that the harness is the issue? I've been so at the end of my tether with him suddenly refusing to walk / dragging me to where he wants to go that a couple of days ago (at the 'advice of an expert' 🙄who doesn't actually know him or his background/specific needs) I tried to do more collar-led training and I swear to god, it's made him worse, and now I feel terrible, like we've regressed, and he's less trusting of me. Gah!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
there is a thread now in off topic called food drink and general we are seeing how far we get on there! JM slating of course stays here!

Reactions: 16
I can’t deal with the kitten stuff. Bless her - she’s the same colour as one of my cats and I’m struggling with the whole thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
also I’m sorry to get upset but I don’t feel like anyone is taking the Cathy Dennis shagged the supervet information as seriously as they should do
yes!!!

My earlier incandescent rage has gone down to a vigorous simmer ™️, one for the oldies in the room 😘. I still hate her, but that hate has since been tempered by a number of things, to wit:

@NoseyParkour ’s lovely news (congratulations!);

the promise of an off-topic chat room (funny warm supportive conversations continuing and the resulting added clarity around this topic for any eagle-eyed journalists who might stumble upon the truth ™️ but be distracted by GL Express trains, horse spunk and repeated insertions of Tom Cruise);

the lack of gif sadness more than surpassed by the <insert gif of your choice/well described old faves> at the end of posts — makes me HOOT every time;

the saddening revelations about Noel Fitzpatrick not actually being nice 🙁 vs the news that he used to go out with Cathy Dennis!!! I wonder if it was her amazing green feline eyes/ skintight catsuit that attracted her to him? 🤔 She was a stunner back in the day....

the fact that Jackie’s follower numbers are dropping as people see through this performance. I’ve said before I don’t like armchair diagnoses (@Hunty ’s trademark “thundercunt” excepted, of course) but this awful, awful business and the descriptions of narcissism and munchauszens by kitten are hitting quite a few markers for me.

anyway, back to GL-ing...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Re. Jack's twitter followers / unfollowers - Yeah, she gained some during the past few days, because of the DW thing, but I'm fairly sure they won't be the ones unfollowing her now. Those will be her longer-term ones, who can see what's up.

Reactions: 18
Admin saying stop using gifs

<everyone writes out gifs>
Admin dying to respond with <I don’t think that means what you think it means gif> 🤦‍♀️

Admin says stop going off topic. Fraus desperately strain to stay on topic, but actually the most Mx Jack thing to do, would be to say we’re definitely staying on topic. We feel better than ever, we’re not going off topic in this hellscape EVER AGAIN! Then we will just have to keep going off topic because we’re addicted. Surely that’s very much ON the Jack topic, emulating her?
<confused dumb and dumber gif>

Sorry lovely admins, this thread must be a right pain to monitor, but we’re just sad little hausfraus 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.