Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article in the Scotsman newspaper repeatedly called her Jack Munroe....bet that stung a bit...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
F0C1894F-DEC6-4358-8452-2F80B7AE3130.jpeg

How dare that person suggest she has a 100% maine coon? Costly legal action, ladies!

Oh great, the children's book / poorly cat memoir crossover literally no one asked for.
Not quite the cover quote Jack would be looking for!

Published by Harper Collins! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just had a scroll through the random screen shots on my iPad.
I very much prefer these Jack days... her attention seeking in the last week has been horrendous.

*I am reading and nodding and really can’t keep up to post but I also adore Ian Hisslop and am not a DW fan Nor do I like his books but I’m not a 10year old reluctant reader so who cares what I think...I also read Flowers in the Attic and Stephen King at an inappropriate age.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So was there no David Walliams at all today - 'I'm not scared, I'm not going anywhere'?
Harper Collins triangulated the tit out of her and rocked up at the ‘crappy bungalow’

Gif was highly relevant to the case, your honour

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I miss the gifs dreadfully. They were without fail on point and hilarious. The best bit about this crappy person we’re all aghast at.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just had a scroll through the random screen shots on my iPad.
I very much prefer these Jack days... her attention seeking in the last week has been horrendous.

*I am reading and nodding and really can’t keep up to post but I also adore Ian Hisslop and am not a DW fan Nor do I like his books but I’m not a 10year old reluctant reader so who cares what I think...I also read Flowers in the Attic and Stephen King at an inappropriate age.
I miss your forearms profile pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She can’t regularly shower with hair or fingernails like that, it’s not even dirt under the nails it’s on & around the nails?

Is this simply a more cost effective way of brewing botulism than 4 year old jars of mustard?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.