Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise the TARDIS thread was going to involve so much interdimensional travel! 😂

^ this one any good?
I really feel like I’ve been shoved side to side in a Tardis! dizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is from MN:
Even though we've all been here throughout all of her horrific lies and am drams, her threads are littered with receipts, I'm still so shocked to see others SEE IT TOO? Like how is this not a bigger scandal, it's absolutely atrocious at a time of national economic & social crisis we have an upper middle class woman with plentiful personal assets begging for..... money to look after a cat in a needlessly costly manner that directly opposes professional medical advice?! I looked at her replies and there was some poor woman asking Jack to RT about a food bank running short of food, sorry love she's too busy doing all of this tit and risking her eyesight by cutting her fringe with a stanley knife...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really feel like I’ve been shoved side to side in a Tardis! dizzy
Can't believe we've managed to upset the downing st honeys (I hope most of them did enjoy our brief invasion) We're going to get a reputation as the naughty thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe how vile she is. And how *no one* is calling her out on this. This is a living animal in pain, she's using to further her agenda and Cooper is also suffering. She's so vile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate when threads are merged, it confuses my brain! I feel bad us all going in to another thread that already has their own regulars (but then when our own is created it’s not allowed [confused gif])

Jack is an idiot and I’m really saddened that more of her followers aren’t calling it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I'm late to the party but I can't keep up with the threads. Have her and her missus split?
I hate how she plays the poverty card when it clearly couldn't be further from the truth.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had a rather cynical thought. Bob the Street Cat died quite recently and it was reported in the papers, His owner (I forget his name) wrote a book about him which was really successful and there was a film and everything.

Now I‘m sure the timing is a complete coincidence but I am now wondering if Jack is thinking of writing a book about her disabled pet, or perhaps some sort of memoir in which she is “saved” by said pet. Animal stories often sell very well. And she is kind of laying the groundwork already. But of course there’s not much of a book if the kitten is PTS.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
MN definitely have the measure of her. Quite a few deleted posts though.

<insert suspicious Ned Flanders gif with Leonardo Di Caprio randomly popping up behind him>

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can't believe we've managed to upset the downing st honeys (I hope most of them did enjoy our brief invasion) We're going to get a reputation as the naughty thread 😂
It’s a bit disconcerting to get notifications that people are reacting to my comments on “Downing Street Men”. How the heck did THAT happen? 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Awww. My boy isn't aggressive in the slightest (thank god, obvs there's a massive difference between a bitey dog and a bitey cat!), he's the gentlest soul. But he does have some, idk, psychological issues? Even at the best of times. Proper panic attacks, like PTSD, with certain triggers (I think I've said before, he's a Romanian rescue) - and I know that loud bangs started this particular episode, but it's gone on for *so long*. Anyway, this is very off topic and boring, so I'll stop! My issue is that he's the first dog I've had who is my very own (I've grown up with rescue dogs and we've always had one, but my mum has always been the main care provider), and I'm absolutely ... neurotic with him? Which isn't good for him either, he can probably sense it. He's a cross breed obvs but there's a LOT of collie in him and they're super-sensitive anyway so I' just worried that we'll cross-pollinate our neuroses if you see what I mean. Anyway, I said I'd stop and I will now! Sorry for being off topic, Jack's a bleep x
My six girls (OK, witches!) are all from Romania with different problems, ranging from disability to refusal to walk on a lead (she has free run of the enclosed paddock though, like a dog park). My guardian girl was traumatised by the dog catchers and probably dragged by the neck; she bit me when I attempted to get her into the house with a tug on her collar - totally instinctive and immediately followed by an Oh tit I Didn't look on her face. She was trembling last week from lightning without thunder and I have to watch for fear aggression with other dogs. Another is a complete drama queen and diva who eats plaster off walls....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe Keir will be her next victim, for the above reasons coupled with the fact he keeps taking our attention off her!

Oh and @heretoreaditall2019 asking the important questions. He was just shorter than expected rather than noticeably objectively short. I’m 171cm (a detail that may help the triangulators among us?) and he looked to be just an inch or two taller than me. Not that I got close enough to compare 👀
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I’m sure it was a thread on Tattle that I read Mark Darcy from Bridget Jones’ Diary was based on him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Colin Firth looks quite tall but I guess you’re allowed a bit of poetic licence.

O/T but the fight scene between Mark Darcy and Daniel Cleaver is one of my favourite move scenes of all time

• Heart
  • Wow
ok did someone mention that there is a food, drink & general chat thread now. It’s very not cliquey and very not kitteny

Reactions: 11
I’ve had a rather cynical thought. Bob the Street Cat died quite recently and it was reported in the papers, His owner (I forget his name) wrote a book about him which was really successful and there was a film and everything.

Now I‘m sure the timing is a complete coincidence but I am now wondering if Jack is thinking of writing a book about her disabled pet, or perhaps some sort of memoir in which she is “saved” by said pet. Animal stories often sell very well. And she is kind of laying the groundwork already. But of course there’s not much of a book if the kitten is PTS.
Maybe it will be a children's book with morally sound characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to understand what goes through her mind when filming those cat vids. I love cats and pet them whenever I get the opportunity but the expressions and noises she’s making are just so odd. I’ve never seen anyone behave like that before! Makes me so uncomfortable!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’d love to understand what goes through her mind when filming those cat vids. I love cats and pet them whenever I get the opportunity but the expressions and noises she’s making are just so odd. I’ve never seen anyone behave like that before! Makes me so uncomfortable!
the new one is even worse than the first isn’t it. She’s fishing for a new sugar momma

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I actually only found out about Bob the Streetcat maybe 6 months ago, just hearing his name still makes the tears trip off me 😪😪😪, One of the most beautiful Docs I have watched in a good while, and would urge anyone who hasnt to watch it....

Difference James who adopted said cat by chance gave every penny he had to vets regarding Bob...Literally his last pennies and went without food for himself to ensure Bob was ok.

Jack is whoring herself & xrays out to get pennies..... and is not in the position James was... No comparison,

So sorry i dont want to upset anyone but she is a grade A bleep

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.