Jack Monroe #428 Hold me closer, tiny grifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. She needs to be honest with herself that she’s actually bisexual.

Reactions: 53
I’m sure she went to the non binary co-operative hair shop in Shoreditch when she was in the aparthotel for dayhab. Now she’s promoting Kings and Queens. ETA not that she’s the enby police, but it’s kind of reductive for such a LGBTQAI+ nominee.

Reactions: 29
Question. Can you go into a unisex hairdressers and say I want the male cut? Is that even possible?

Reactions: 28
The difference is your mother is old and hasn’t been exposed to other cultures by the sounds of it so although it might seem irritating I would stick up for your mum as Jack has had exposure to so much rich media and culture through her public profile she should know better what she has said.

(and I don’t mean to offend you dear heart xx)

Reactions: 40
I had a closer look and I think I've spotted skants hanging up and bog roll on the hob. Jack would love this kitchen.

Reactions: 18
You can ask…
Is it normal? I mean if the shop has a price list for “Ladies hair” and “Men’s hair” does one go in and say- ignore my rather large chest you lil Turk, my hair is ALL men, so cut it like one of your French ladies men clients. If it was just a lil barbers like she pretended it was then yeah i could see that happening but it’s a unisex salon. She’s just a lying cunt

Reactions: 46
Imagine painstakingly transcribing your conversation with your hairdresser onto twitter for the love of god Jack, get some friends

Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.