Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or does Leggy's comment about the cutlery come across as fairly pass agg? 🤔
Yes I think to call what a four year old (and not even your own four year old) child does 'a real wind-up' is harsh. Implies she is sitting watching and judging him thinking his behaviour is just to annoy her.
Poor kid. Fairly ropey beginning in life then moved in with strangers after 4 days. Actually moved in with them the day he met them. Cutting him a bit of slack would help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It’s not even the average that’s that wild for me it’s the sheer volume and the lack of provision for her son. She’s experienced first hand what a monumental leg up intergenerational wealth provides yet has absolutely no interest in passing that privilege on to benefit her child.

It’s funny tho so many social justice tweeters and Insta accounts talk about IGW and Jack has to stay schtuuum! 😳
I absolutely agree. The single most important thing she should have done for her son was to provide him with a stable and permanent home. Instead she actively pursues instability by pissing all of her cash up a wall then begging for cashos because she feels entitled to a house of her own. How about u make sacrifices Jack? Like u already make a cushy living off the backs of others, no-one owes u a house.

Ive worked my backside off for my house and prioritised that over everything else. I work in a high pressured field and as much as I would love to lavish luxury gifts on myself I know that having a cosy comfortable home means more than any Mulberry handbag. She’s reckless for not securing herself a home with all the cash she’s grifted and, even worse, selfish for not providing that for her child.

I should make clear that this isn’t a dig at anyone who genuinely can’t afford their own house - you’re a great parent if u do the best u can in your circumstances ❤ Jack actively pursues chaos though. She doesn’t even try to hide the problems she has from her child - she assumes some sort of weird infantile role judging by her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 61
🚨 Weird double post 🚨
I wonder with Leggy how much Jack’s finances had to do with the imbalance. A friend of mine met a guy and they started dating and it was a good while -maybe 8 months-before she found out he was a millionaire property developer. He then found out she was a financial nightmare who owned her own house but very little else. They were together a few years before he started trying to make her do investments and think about pensions etc because he was ‘worried about her finances.’ My friend was really shocked because I think she thought if he was thinking long term then she’d be ‘well I married a millionaire so I’m rich too now’ and his point of view was more like ‘I need you to be financially stable yourself because that’s important to me.’
She wanted looking after and I think Jack is the same. I don’t like Leggy but I bet she’s got her tit together and is a doer. The opposite of Jack in so many ways. 😂
Old money doesn't like to be sponged off, for sure. Jack was claiming to still be a poor single mother whilst living with Leggy but then she was giving that interview where she gushed that Leggy's kitchen was now hers. I can definitely see her thinking she was rich now she was going to marry Leggy

Reactions: 48
I'm pretty certain Jack's 'school run' involves saying goodbye to Nearly Teenager at the front door. The thing is, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Why she has to make such a palaver of normal everyday things is beyond me.
Or more likely shouting ' you off then? See you next week ' from her sofa bed before resuming her dino-nap

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Old money doesn't like to be sponged off, for sure. Jack was claiming to still be a poor single mother whilst living with Leggy but then she was giving that interview where she gushed that Leggy's kitchen was now hers. I can definitely see her thinking she was rich now she was going to marry Leggy
Jesus who would WANT that kitchen? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1705849This has KILLED me @Valiofthedolls I laughed so loud at the Comet the cat jumped. Then I got to Jessops and I died. What the duck!!!! Also giving away her middle class credentials there- it’s not like Jessops was a high street staple like M&S.
I thought you wrote this as a spoof 😑. She is a parody of herself, ridiculous person.
I really hope Jack never makes a candle that smells like her fanny.
It might be a good repellant though? Like those citronella candles you get for the garden. May attract burger carrying men though...🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Her latest sock, which I discovered less than 12 hours ago, is gone after about 45 tweets, a lot of them aimed at Molly. Called out by others who asked how an account that joined in November 22 and only followed some football players suddenly stumbled across Molly’s blog and decided to have a go at her.

It’s so blatant (and it has been with other socks too, like that one with the profile pic of the man in glasses that Fraus found on a reverse image search); I genuinely think some part of her is cracked mentally and she can’t keep herself from mithering on Twitter.
After reading upon the lastest saga of the musk twitter hurricane. I am surprised ( not really) she hasnt left. Hes getting rid of many of his staff, the staff that support and help minorities have access to the sitevto make way for the likes of Trump enthusiasts.

You would think with her being a campaigner she would have walked away not wanting to be seen supporting any of it.

Such a campaigner!

Reactions: 27
Jesus who would WANT that kitchen? 🤢
That kitchen gives me the heebie jeebies. I’m pretty minimalist (mainly because I’m lazy and hate cleaning). I had a day off on Tuesday and decided the kitchen was overdue a proper deep clean. Took me 6 hours, and that’s with barely anything in it. Imagine how long it would take to clean that monstrosity?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
That kitchen gives me the heebie jeebies. I’m pretty minimalist (mainly because I’m lazy and hate cleaning). I had a day off on Tuesday and decided the kitchen was overdue a proper deep clean. Took me 6 hours, and that’s with barely anything in it. Imagine how long it would take to clean that monstrosity?!
Quite. No wonder SB rebelled against the cutlery. Probably all looked and tasted grubby.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I have a question. Isn't the big move soon?

Perhaps she is spending her 100 hour days clearing out the tat and putting it into storage because the new house is only fit for a borrower.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack and Jeremy Clarkson could team up with a bespoke candle range ( cheaper than that of Gwyneth) … his ‘This smells like my bollocks‘ candle and her ’This isn’t my fanny but smells like it‘ candle… would be a charming addition to Jeremy’s farm shop. She’d also feel at home being in the Cotswolds ……

Like or loathe him ( am not a fan as a leftie leaner) he would rip her a new one … would be worth watching ‘Jack and Jezza‘ while Kaleb pelts them with rotten farm produce. And we know she does thirsty Cotswold behaviour very well. Ohh now feel like a commissioning editor at Amazon….

sorry had a tit day and this thought has cheered me up so inflicted it on you ninnies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Still can’t believe the £5k shoe figure 😳 that’s 41 pairs of £120 shoes. It’s not like anyone is even looking at her like this, has anyone ever seen a tweet of anyone coveting anything she’s wearing? It’s all divorced dadsTM who’d shag anything?

Amazed she’s spent a decent 3 bed deposit with light reno amount of money on trying to be a good middle class adult.
Totally this I mean how many pairs of shoes does one need?? Especially DMs, I’ve been wearing DMs for 30 years and only ever need to buy a new pair every 6/7 years or so just re heel them Jack! They’re really well made! They LAST!

Does she change her shoes every half an hour? I’m envisaging Jack madly doing her 120k steps round her bungalow, briefly stopping every 10 minutes to change her shoes, all the while rustling loudly due to the Metro stuffed in her three pairs of knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her latest sock, which I discovered less than 12 hours ago, is gone after about 45 tweets, a lot of them aimed at Molly. Called out by others who asked how an account that joined in November 22 and only followed some football players suddenly stumbled across Molly’s blog and decided to have a go at her.

It’s so blatant (and it has been with other socks too, like that one with the profile pic of the man in glasses that Fraus found on a reverse image search); I genuinely think some part of her is cracked mentally and she can’t keep herself from mithering on Twitter.
The suspected socks always seem to follow football accounts. I'm not sure that all of them are her, or if it's just some crank tbh. I think the debait one was her, based on the arguments the account seemed to seek out across twitter, and their obvious need to insert themselves in conflict that was nothing to do with them 🙄. Not sure on a lot of the others though, twitter is full of attention seeking oddballs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Totally this I mean how many pairs of shoes does one need?? Especially DMs, I’ve been wearing DMs for 30 years and only ever need to buy a new pair every 6/7 years or so just re heel them Jack! They’re really well made! They LAST!

Does she change her shoes every half an hour? I’m envisaging Jack madly doing her 120k steps round her bungalow, briefly stopping every 10 minutes to change her shoes, all the while rustling loudly due to the Metro stuffed in her three pairs of knickers.
Thinking about HH2 when she can't afford shower gel or shampoo, apart from the Metro, has she ever touched upon period products?
I've no idea how expensive the products are now - that ship has thankfully sailed for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That bit about drinking formula is my absolute aneurysm. Actually her whole single motherhood thing is.*

What really pisses me off is that - even if it were true (it isn’t - SB was a year and a half when the poverty started so she wouldn’t have been given formula for him), a single working class mother who was living in poverty who chose to feed herself rather than her child would have raised safeguarding concerns. They weigh your baby and if a baby is failing to gain (failure to thrive), you get interventions.

Also, I find it absolutely chilling that she wrote this down as an example of how desperate she was, never once thinking ’oh hang on, this makes it look like I’m starving my baby which isn’t a good look’. Really it’s psychopathic behaviour and it’s very disturbing that she can’t see that.

* I know other people have said all this but I had to join in as a single mother. It really bleeping disgusts me how she uses him for sympathy but actually doesn’t give a shiny tit about him. Poor kid. His mother is a monster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
twitter is full of attention seeking oddballs.
You have now hurt Elon’s feelings … anyone else had to mute his irritating posts?

I think a fair few ppl pretended to be her on socks but with the overwhelmingly negative attention on Twitter fewer are bothering. I really sense a downturn and even she isn’t bothering as much. I agree the debait one was her but some of the others seemed to impersonate her too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I’ve said before, I knew JM around 2010 in a lesbian online and off social group. Apart from us all noticing that her posts were inconsistent and attention seeking, one close friend from Southend who was not prone to gossip, warned off another friend who was due to go on a date with JM. Here is why:
She said that JM had, a few years back, so perhaps 2007/8, been having a secret relationship with a local woman who was already in a long term lesbian relationship.
So JM was ‘the other woman’. Apparently when JM realised her beau was not the wealthy side of the pair, she dropped the poor one, and set about starting an affair with the rich one!!
When the affair was discovered by the poor one, the couple realised that JM was after money more than the pumble. The couple were both pretty broken by the whole drama apparently.

This happened long before the hunger period, and pre-motherhood, so it seems to me that she’s always been on the lookout for a meal ticket.
With this story in my head, I was not at all surprised to see JM jump at the chance to move into West London and live the high life, and to not consider the implications for her child!

I have no more ‘history’ of JM, unfortunately, but that story alone left me with a fascination of why she was so manipulative. I was quite excited to see her get some fame, as I did think somewhere down the line, they’d be some notoriety…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 149
As I’ve said before, I knew JM around 2010 in a lesbian online and off social group. Apart from us all noticing that her posts were inconsistent and attention seeking, one close friend from Southend who was not prone to gossip, warned off another friend who was due to go on a date with JM. Here is why:
She said that JM had, a few years back, so perhaps 2007/8, been having a secret relationship with a local woman who was already in a long term lesbian relationship.
So JM was ‘the other woman’. Apparently when JM realised her beau was not the wealthy side of the pair, she dropped the poor one, and set about starting an affair with the rich one!!
When the affair was discovered by the poor one, the couple realised that JM was after money more than the pumble. The couple were both pretty broken by the whole drama apparently.

This happened long before the hunger period, and pre-motherhood, so it seems to me that she’s always been on the lookout for a meal ticket.
With this story in my head, I was not at all surprised to see JM jump at the chance to move into West London and live the high life, and to not consider the implications for her child!

I have no more ‘history’ of JM, unfortunately, but that story alone left me with a fascination of why she was so manipulative. I was quite excited to see her get some fame, as I did think somewhere down the line, they’d be some notoriety…
Fuuuuuuuuuck me what a horrible little twit she is.

Was one half of the couple by any chance spaniel friend…?

• Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm pretty certain Jack's 'school run' involves saying goodbye to Nearly Teenager at the front door. The thing is, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Why she has to make such a palaver of normal everyday things is beyond me.
It's a little past her bedtime though, so I can see why she'd find it a hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.