Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1705468‘West London Lesbian’ is a bio description I must’ve missed.

View attachment 1705446
And again-ew.

View attachment 1705448
McEvedy shakes her head in pure disbelief at the sheer delusion of her new squeeze.

View attachment 1705469
Oh no wait-she’s just as egotistical and mad as her beloved.

View attachment 1705470
Yes Allegra-the crushing responsibility of proving nothing to nobody while disparaging the women who fought for your right to exist whilst also fighting for a safer world in general.

View attachment 1705477
Firstly-haha! And yet…Jack-you genuinely do not know how to cook. Remember your own salt anecdote from 40 seconds ago?

View attachment 1705485
Jack admits to a serious offence. She is carrying a weapon with intent.

View attachment 1705490
Jack lies a lot about how she felt touching Fass’s I’m sure very smooth chest.
The thing about tile shops reminded me of the Grace Petrie song IKEA. But I'm not sure Leicestershire folk singing lesbian has the same ring to it as West London Lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have friends who work for HMV. What’s the issue. They were going bankrupt, shut certain stores and then were bought out and have been doing better. My friends like working for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
THAT MAN has said similar.

They're both wrong.

Plus Jack with her supposed autism (diagnosed) should know better. bleep.

This is a MAJOR trigger point for me as someone who has always been a very fussy eater and was shamed/bullied into eating certain foods during school dinners by teachers despite crying and utter fear setting in when I was very young 🔺️ I still feel that fear
This is so true ! I'm a lifelong fussy eater since being incarcerated in a "sanitorium" as a 14 month old baby (polio) locked away from my family for months. I even hide mashed up carrots in my Shepherd pie so I cant see them !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1705571
I’m sure it’s been discussed before but newspaper sanitary towels? About as real as Toothpaste For Dinner Man. Talk about a recipe for a chaffed chuff.

Honestly, she’s just exhausting.
I once (more than once to be honest) used the free newspaper to wipe my bum. Was it because I was too poor to buy toilet roll? No, it was because I was caught short and the toilet in the Arndale was out of paper.

I once nibbled on a cube of jelly to stave off hunger. Was I too poor to buy crisps or chocolate? No, I was peckish and couldn't be bothered to go and get some.

I once used coffee compliment (remember that?🤮) in a cup of tea. It was disgusting. Was it because I was too poor to buy milk, or too lazy to nip to the shop?

We can all give examples of where we did stupid or horrible things that could indicate poverty, even though that is not why we did them.

Jack could possibly have done all the things she mentions, but it's more likely she did them for similar reasons to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Also that SB was well past the formula stage regardless. And I would literally starve before I ate food my baby needed ffs. She’s the queen of hyperbole.
Yeah I mean if it's even remotely true she's literally taking food from the mouths of babies #foodhero

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have friends who work for HMV. What’s the issue. They were going bankrupt, shut certain stores and then were bought out and have been doing better. My friends like working for them.
As a former HMV-er 🔺if you were in the pension scheme or the share save scheme, you got rather shafted, particularly if you were close to retirement age and a store manager salary or above. I left just as they were buying Ottakar's in 2006 when the shares had had a bit of a boost from the failed Permira takeover bid, so got very lucky with the timing on exit, but my pension with them is in the Pension Protection Fund and honestly I don't think it'll ever get paid to me because I reckon the PPF will be gone in 20 years. It was a fab place to work most of the time though, I was in the stores and head office over nine years.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I thought this was a Frau doing a piss take . But no, it’s sadly real
Same!! My god did she really think this was deep and meaningful??? Is she TWELVE?!?!

Jack my sweet summer child. Private enterprises going bust is not the same as publicly funded services being underfunded. One is part of our democratic social contract, the other is not.

Jessops going bust is the free market economy in healthy action, discarding things that the consumer no longer desires and offering more useful and more desirable things in their place. You know Jack, a bit like people used to think your recipes were useful and desirable. But then they tried them. And realised they were foul slop. So bought a Miguel Barclay book instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Still can’t believe the £5k shoe figure 😳 that’s 41 pairs of £120 shoes. It’s not like anyone is even looking at her like this, has anyone ever seen a tweet of anyone coveting anything she’s wearing? It’s all divorced dadsTM who’d shag anything?

Amazed she’s spent a decent 3 bed deposit with light reno amount of money on trying to be a good middle class adult.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Jack my sweet summer child. Private enterprises going bust is not the same as publicly funded services being underfunded.
And neither are like the Holocaust, which the original poem she's referencing is about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1705849This has KILLED me @Valiofthedolls I laughed so loud at the Comet the cat jumped. Then I got to Jessops and I died. What the duck!!!! Also giving away her middle class credentials there- it’s not like Jessops was a high street staple like M&S.
Of all her sub Adrian Mole efforts this 'poem' has got to be the most Moleish.
'Then they came for Jessops, and I did not speak out, because I did not work for Jessops'.
Hilariously terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.