Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure that jug is Polish Pottery. Had a little shufty online and a few sellers have it at about £10.95 new:
View attachment 1705581
@That Forensic Man
Well 🔺 dear nipple, I mean dear heart x
£11 Polish Pottery 165ml Creamer Milk Jug - Heart to Heart ✍

You're a flipping hero, Forenzy.

Jack's orange peel sugar cookies versus Waitrose amaretti, in May, versus Jack's orange peel sugar cookies in July. 🤷‍♀️
Thankyou tender one, and that example is incredibly blatant. Might explain why she rarely or if ever gives a recipe for the SM posts because they're not homemade so she ain't got a scooby. It looks like she used the same background wallpaper for both cookies as well, but they're not fooling anybody.

Just noticed her twitter follower count has dropped from 571.1k to 570.8k over the last 24 hours or so.
In the last 6 hours it's dropped to 570.6k 📉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
💐🖼 👩‍🎨 Artistic Interlude Volume 2: Capitalist Boogaloo👩‍🎨🖼💐
Jan 2013.

CEC63AFD-9769-4C02-B627-42032766BF0C.jpeg

Truly she has not moved on from these infantile takes that were already utterly toecurling 10-ish years ago. Tell me you’re an insufferable twit while refusing to acknowledge your privilege and making up nonsense. (Truly, I get that it’s mortifying to be called out on stuff from 10 years ago, but look at this article! She hadn’t changed even the tiniest iota)

View attachment 1705571
I’m sure it’s been discussed before but newspaper sanitary towels? About as real as Toothpaste For Dinner Man. Talk about a recipe for a chaffed chuff.

Honestly, she’s just exhausting.
25C6911D-100E-4CEA-8DF0-A3F1105776A1.jpeg

I’m so aggravated by this nonsense every time I see it. duck off Jack. Your stupid “sixpence” jam story is utter bollocks- in your own words. And stop telling people to sit down, you insufferable bleep.

PS I hate to call out anyone on their “lewk” but for the love of semifreddo in a béchamel sauce change that profile pic.
You look like you’re desperately waiting for Boycey to leave Marlene for you and give you a used car lot to run.
01C13EBD-8DA1-40B4-A9D4-B0467006140D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I can’t remember where it was but I’ve seen Jack trotting out the old thing about how if you give children a range of foods from early on they won’t be fussy eaters. This is only ever said by people who haven’t had the experience of parenting a child who just will not eat anything other than a very narrow range of foods, no matter what you offer them.
THAT MAN has said similar.

They're both wrong.

Plus Jack with her supposed autism (diagnosed) should know better. bleep.

This is a MAJOR trigger point for me as someone who has always been a very fussy eater and was shamed/bullied into eating certain foods during school dinners by teachers despite crying and utter fear setting in when I was very young 🔺️ I still feel that fear to this day.

Soapstars Frau here (early 2000’s if I remember correctly) to be part of a family on Emmerdale. I was atrocious, as a Southern Irish 🔺woman with a fake Yorkshire accent.. but my little ‘story’ got me on the bloody show!
🔺️🔺️🔺️ like duck but in that case we may have crossed paths. Did you end up on Emmerdale or just the Soapstars show? The whole concept of it wasn't popular with the cast, let's put it that way...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Strange coincidence but I am currently using a Southend firm of lawyers due to being the only next of kin for an estranged family member who died without a will ( am surprised anyone bothers to die judging by the paperwork/chaos it leaves), sorry I digress. I am wondering if it is worth asking my lawyer when we speak on Monday if they know who might be offering this service re Jack. Southend is hardly huge, they will all know each other, worth asking?

. Also @Valiofthedolls never ever will I be able to look at Sooty in the same way. We have a signed photo of Sooty and Harry ( Matthew‘s Dad) on the wall in our study, as Mr Moneypenny is more ancient than I am, he was given it as a child. Absolutely disgusting but I more than 🍾🦉. Zoom meetings will be a blast now, trying not to look at Sooty while being professional, see the chaos that vulgarity causes?? Please think about home decor choices for future spoilers 😂😂😂😂. How the hell do I explain to Mr M why the picture may have to be removed …. He’s so straight laced it will traumatise him!! Haven’t laughed like that for quite some time, thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anyone care about the fraus making slop-a-longs
unctuous oozing ephemera, they cook
Does anyone care about the fraus making slop-a-longs
or their old Harold’s who are presented with with slop, and cry “WTF?”

I haven't heard meff in years 🤣🤣
I think you will find she is also a screff and a bad ming

I can't stop laughing at this. Never mind what they cost. She's sat in an EGG CHAIR wearing ANIMAL PRINT SHOES for a VEGAN(ish) book with a ridiculous look on her face. Does she ever get anything right?!
The boots make me sad. Like they’re made from horse or Ocelot or just more than one animal 😰 I limit the amount of leather I buy. I hope the viggles secretly mobilise and speed her downfall

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anybody hear? Did anybody hear?? DID ANYBODY HEAR???
That's just it, isn't it? She expects absolute 100% centre of attention all the time. Most likely stemmed from her feeling left out cos of her parents being foster carers, and ickle bitty Jack would scream and scream and scream until she was sick just to get an extra portion of peas pudding.

Same must have happened in her relationships. Little Miss Try Hard always expecting to be treated like royalty because she's a SLEB dontchaknow. Unfortunately, everyone else has a personality, whereas Jack only has a person (SB) that's about to become her major monetisation project, particularly with her claims about his MH.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
🔺️🔺️🔺️ like duck but in that case we may have crossed paths. Did you end up on Emmerdale or just the Soapstars show? The whole concept of it wasn't popular with the cast, let's put it that way...
Are you Zak Dingle tender one?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If she's as poor as she claims, she wouldn't be pouring syrup (or whatever the hell that is in the jug) so that it overflows the plate. Wasteful!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20221105-064945.png

Try reading the shelf edge labels, hun, so that you're aware of the price before you get to the till. If the label showed the old price they'd have been obliged to sell the jam to you for that, so no tears needed. Liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
💐🖼 👩‍🎨 Artistic Interlude Volume 2: Capitalist Boogaloo👩‍🎨🖼💐
Jan 2013.

View attachment 1705655
Truly she has not moved on from these infantile takes that were already utterly toecurling 10-ish years ago. Tell me you’re an insufferable twit while refusing to acknowledge your privilege and making up nonsense. (Truly, I get that it’s mortifying to be called out on stuff from 10 years ago, but look at this article! She hadn’t changed even the tiniest iota)

View attachment 1705673
I’m so aggravated by this nonsense every time I see it. duck off Jack. Your stupid “sixpence” jam story is utter bollocks- in your own words. And stop telling people to sit down, you insufferable bleep.

PS I hate to call out anyone on their “lewk” but for the love of semifreddo in a béchamel sauce change that profile pic.
You look like you’re desperately waiting for Boycey to leave Marlene for you and give you a used car lot to run.
View attachment 1705684
Well period poverty is definitely a thing, and very serious and distressing for women who suffer it. If Jack was a real campaigner she would’ve flagged this and explained that your GP will prescribe products if you can’t afford them. Or signpost her followers to womens health charities and clinics that will give you the products. But no. She has make it about herself, and tell a stupid story about stuffing her knickers with the Metro, which as you rightly say is bullshit because newspaper is not absorbent. Although it does create the amusing picture of Jack waddling and rustling loudly wherever she went. Helpful I guess in that you could hear her coming and hide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
36A587A8-5A17-4EFE-BE48-C7B035E93828.jpeg
This has KILLED me @Valiofthedolls I laughed so loud at the Comet the cat jumped. Then I got to Jessops and I died. What the duck!!!! Also giving away her middle class credentials there- it’s not like Jessops was a high street staple like M&S.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
View attachment 1705849This has KILLED me @Valiofthedolls I laughed so loud at the Comet the cat jumped. Then I got to Jessops and I died. What the duck!!!! Also giving away her middle class credentials there- it’s not like Jessops was a high street staple like M&S.
Read the rest of the blog post. She implies her and a couple were holding some sort of vigil outside Jessops when it was closing down. The comments at the bottom of the page are good too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can someone throw me a bone? 🤔
All this talk of Dr Martens, greets the reporter in her willow patterns but photographed for said article in her red ones

View attachment 1705172View attachment 1705150

I notice she claimed to get some leapord print shoes from Oxfam but we've only seen leopard print Joules, Nike Air Max and the Downing Street jobbies so far
There’s a magazine cover with her wearing some leopard shoes but I boringly triangulated them to Dorothy Perkins and they were about 20 quid and as was still mid THAT BLOODY LAMP wail I didn’t share…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.