Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck you Jack. I eat tacos with a knife and fork. Chicken wings and pizza too. Let your kid be himself. 'The idea is to get dirty' yeah I know you think it is, I've seen your hands.
But he's a working class wee lad, shouldn't he be scooping it up with his hands like peasants do?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t remember where it was but I’ve seen Jack trotting out the old thing about how if you give children a range of foods from early on they won’t be fussy eaters. This is only ever said by people who haven’t had the experience of parenting a child who just will not eat anything other than a very narrow range of foods, no matter what you offer them.
I was 'given' a wide range of foods as a child, I have an odd diet as an adult. Once I was able to make my own choice of foods I decided to exclude all that I didn’t like

Reactions: 27
Petition to have all poetry removed from the thread 😏

First time I’ve watched that Allegra clip. Not nice. I don’t like her. She’s not a scamming charlatan (I think…) but she’s unpleasant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
What a pair of thundering cunts. Shaming a child like that.
Honestly, if she's autistic, she would never say that. My husband is autistic and son has very mild sensory issues, both absolutely hate getting their hands dirty, like have to wash/wipe their hands straight away. Son hated any form of messy play, even when a baby. If her son ate her f*****g food she should just be grateful and stop laughing at how he chose to eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
@That Forensic Man (or anyone else) if you can find this audition tape I will do a slopalong while cooking and eating 344% more Jackslops than those to which I have already committed- all of them selected by the most sadistically minded fraus on these threads.

View attachment 1704169

PS My phone autocarroted 🥕 “anyone else” to “a fine ride” which is how I am 344% sure that my life has been (her number of Patreons multiplied by 344% divided by the number of DKL ‘series’ co-presenting gigs she got given) more fun than hers.
Autocarrot you flatter me 😏🤭
The X Factor season 1 premiered on 04/09/2004 when Jack was 16y 5mo old so could technically have taken part as there was a 16-24 category. Probably more likely to be season 2 onwards (20/08/2005) though due to filming etc.
"Each year's competition begins with auditions round, which consists of three stages held several months prior to the series premier"
If we can narrow the year/age/season down that would help greatly.
Also this might be an issue:

firefox_TOGHjv76nY.png

Just noticed her twitter follower count has dropped from 571.1k to 570.8k over the last 24 hours or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Autocarrot you flatter me 😏🤭
The X Factor season 1 premiered on 04/09/2004 when Jack was 16y 5mo old so could technically have taken part as there was a 16-24 category. Probably more likely to be season 2 onwards (20/08/2005) though due to filming etc.
"Each year's competition begins with auditions round, which consists of three stages held several months prior to the series premier"
If we can narrow the year/age/season down that would help greatly.
Also this might be an issue:

View attachment 1704322

Just noticed her twitter follower count has dropped from 571.1k to 570.8k over the last 24 hours or so.
Did she get to the point of actually going before the judges and being filmed? From what I understand it’s only the ones who are very good or eccentric or deluded actually get filmed, the rest get triaged out without ever seeing Simon Cowell. Jack is pretty dull and is a middling singer, she’d have been shown the exit quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread's moving too quickly but someone said her time with Allegra prompted her transformation into a dickensian urchin and I agree with this so much. To be fair, it must have been heartbreaking to have experienced that lifestyle and then be dumped out of it back to normality. She was naive to move in with Allegra so quickly (especially with her son in tow) and I get the impression she was nothing more than an amusement until Allegra got bored / annoyed and sent her packing to rehab. I just get that impression from the dynamic between them, like Allegra is humouring an enthusiastic toddler rather than an equal partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Lol the spending really is quite incredible. Particularly when you consider that the photos she uploads offer only a small glimpse into her life. I would hazard a guess that the Tattle list doesn’t cover a fraction of the designer items she owns. Reall
I find the "bit gauche, darling" clip absolutely chilling. I suspect it is a highly personal trigger as a class crossing Frau but it seems so cruel to me. Why would you murmur behavioural correction on the spot to your loved one? If someone really crossed the line somehow, I can understand addressing it later in private but during an interview I would have either laughed along, hooted that "you can't say that" or loudly talked over her to try and redirect the conversation. To be publicly, kindly, condescendingly, told I am gauche would crush me.

Henry Higgins/ Barbara Woodhouse vibes from Leggy there
Agree. I googled Allegra recently to see who she was and, from the clips that I watched, saw a subtle undercurrent of aggression and control that only those who have experienced it can recognise. It made my spidey senses tingle.

I also find the difference in age, wealth, social standing and even physical stature quite chilling. It’s very very off.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I find the "bit gauche, darling" clip absolutely chilling. I suspect it is a highly personal trigger as a class crossing Frau but it seems so cruel to me. Why would you murmur behavioural correction on the spot to your loved one? If someone really crossed the line somehow, I can understand addressing it later in private but during an interview I would have either laughed along, hooted that "you can't say that" or loudly talked over her to try and redirect the conversation. To be publicly, kindly, condescendingly, told I am gauche would crush me.
That’s an interesting way of putting it. I didn’t think of it like that.

However, Allegra is so posh, it might just be that “bit gauche darling” is her equivalent of “you can’t say that!” That’s how it comes across to me, anyway. I think that’s just the way Allegra talks, and that’s the sort of language she uses, as formal as it sounds to my ears.

I dunno, maybe I’m giving her too much credit. I’m not sure she meant to be condescending either. It’s just her vibe, as discussed yesterday.

Reactions: 43
I'm still hooting and fizzing about that poem/song. You can just tell what was going through her mind when she wrote it. It's like

Normal people: *chattering, etc.*
Jack: Excuse me, did anyone hear a girl on the radio? In between the punk rock and the Alan Yentob interview?
Normal people: Um, not really, Jack.
Jack: No one was listening for a lone middle-class voice with a broken hinge?
Normal people: You do sound a little unhinged.
Jack: HA! You think I'm just another single mother, a chav eating burgers in front of Jeremy Kyle. You don't know how I cried for all the years' worth of things I had to sell, for my lost home ...
Lament for a lost CHESTERFIELD SOFA

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think them's the ones, chapeau! 🕵️‍♂️

£200 Joules womens westbourne luxe chelsea boots brown ocelot

Another day in the canal another factoid learned 👨‍💻

View attachment 1704445

ETA this week we've gone from £130,242 to over £137,000, I'll do the weekly update tomorrow
Eugh. I can imagine her using the crap "how do you titillate an ocelot? you oscillate its tit a lot" joke as a come-on whilst wearing them, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Quoting myself like a ninnie but I am like Jack, I have no shame

I've spent the last few minutes screenshotting the food photos from her first book so if I label each one as to what it allegedly should look like according to the book.

And then..... what it actually looks like when the canal does it, bearing in mind that the first book especially will have had food stylists and advisors to make it look as good as possible.

Can anyone set up a way to do a fake recipe gallery? Bows to more technical frauds
This is a spectacular idea, tender one.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she get to the point of actually going before the judges and being filmed? From what I understand it’s only the ones who are very good or eccentric or deluded actually get filmed, the rest get triaged out without ever seeing Simon Cowell. Jack is pretty dull and is a middling singer, she’d have been shown the exit quickly.
I went on the X Factor as part of a "tit group" so my best friend could get on the telly. We went through three rounds of auditions and had multiple calls to make sure we were tv material. I can see Jack getting on as a narcissism fool, or through her fabricated sob story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Quoting myself like a ninnie but I am like Jack, I have no shame

I've spent the last few minutes screenshotting the food photos from her first book so if I label each one as to what it allegedly should look like according to the book.

And then..... what it actually looks like when the canal does it, bearing in mind that the first book especially will have had food stylists and advisors to make it look as good as possible.

Can anyone set up a way to do a fake recipe gallery? Bows to more technical frauds
Brilliant idea plus I picked up these food fraud candidates from the recent discussion, the ones where an enterprising frau realised what she was passing off as her own. Just need to find the pics:

Salmon Pie

Waitrose Parmentier Potatoes

Soup

Greek mezze, dolmades
Co-op summer picnic range… usually 3 for 2

Aunt Bessie's yourshire puddings

Walkers shortbread

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.