Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Can someone throw me a bone? 🤔
All this talk of Dr Martens, greets the reporter in her willow patterns but photographed for said article in her red ones

View attachment 1705172View attachment 1705150

I notice she claimed to get some leapord print shoes from Oxfam but we've only seen leopard print Joules, Nike Air Max and the Downing Street jobbies so far
There’s a magazine cover with her wearing some leopard shoes but I boringly triangulated them to Dorothy Perkins and they were about 20 quid and as was still mid THAT BLOODY LAMP wail I didn’t share…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Here it is. The whole thing is pretty grim. Both Allegra AND Jack throwing shade at her very young son (As usual when it comes to Jack).

View attachment 1704124In fact, interchange the underlined for “Mrs. J” and this is pretty much the shit Jack used to post about LJC too.

I know not the point but that bloody kitchen! No wonder JM thinks hers is like something from Ideal Home.

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Who actually calls it snogging over the age of about 16. Why does the think anyone wants to know that she is snogging and is she really trying to say she has struggled with booze from her very first snog, EVER?!

I was 10 when i had my first kiss/ snog. It was terrible, I didnt get into anything else till i was alot older though!

• Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Same. I actually bought some salmon paste a few months ago, which is still sitting on my mantlepiece, because I was going to do the salmon noodles. I can't face wasting decent ingredients and energy on her terrible recipes, especially not in this economy. I just find disappointing food really upsetting. For reference - I have been known on at least one occasion to have burst into tears when I've ordered badly in a restaurant. I can't do it to myself. So I can simply applaud the brave Fraus and look forward to seeing the results with my hands over my eyes.

She's also got some crab paste recipes out there, if anyone fancies a pasty crustacean experiment? 🦀

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia Edwards

The one who got reported after posting a google map with a pin in 'Thorpe Bay', which Jack took to be an attempt to locate the shitty bungalow? That would make sense - it would certainly explain the obsessively shitty nature of so many of his other tweets.
I hadn’t made that connection - I think you’re right.

• Heart

here we go again

Chatty Member
We have a foodi ninja, we got it with the money saved during lockdown, due to not having a life.

We have experimented lots with it. Recently we have boiled eggs in it and they came out chefs kiss.
I ordered one of those and was reluctantly forced to send it back because we have no space for it 😞 they're huuuge!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I hate poetry but I don’t want to miss out:

Just look at this loser
A girl on the grunk
Can’t always
Keep up

It’s hard to
Sit tight

Always waiting

Contemplating the hopeful
Universal cancellation of the
Nefarious grifter which is not before
Time
Oh, that brings back so many memories - a very similar acrostic featuring a teacher's name almost got me suspended from school 30 years ago...

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I think I'm going to be sick and for once it's not slop-related. :sick::sick:

It's not even a humblebrag. It's just four brags for the price of one:

-I have a big shiny eagle with my name on it!
-I have a drawer full of letters because people think my work is amazing!
-I'm such a great parent because I never get annoyed and my kid adores me.
-I'm above caring about superficial things such as awards. *Ascends to a higher spiritual plane*

Blurgh!
What a lovely story. The first bit about the eagle sounds legit but I somehow still want to zoom in on the name.

• Haha
Quoting myself like a ninnie but I am like Jack, I have no shame

I've spent the last few minutes screenshotting the food photos from her first book so if I label each one as to what it allegedly should look like according to the book.

And then..... what it actually looks like when the canal does it, bearing in mind that the first book especially will have had food stylists and advisors to make it look as good as possible.

Can anyone set up a way to do a fake recipe gallery? Bows to more technical frauds
This is a spectacular idea, tender one.❤

• Heart
  • Haha

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
I don't think Jack was intending to act dishonestly - I would guess a flurry of initial interest from her most invested followers meant she convinced herself that the t-shirts were going to go viral. So, in her head, £500 in an hour translated itself in to 10k over 24 hours.

of course it didn't happen. The merchandise was not good enough. Even that squig who claimed they were wearing one on their fa my foreign holiday couldn't remember the slogan correctly.

It would take a lot to convince me that Jack didn't have to pay from her own (or possibly Big Dave's or Old Harold's) pocket.

Option, Jack admitting she had lied for kudos?
I don't think she can at this stage. Not after the recent blogpost.

Reactions: 19